IndiaDivine.org

Isopanishat with English translations.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krishna Bhaktas,Love for God in full appreciation of his qualities is Devotion. Without the knowledge of God, it remains just love. Vedas provide the authentic information on God, his qualities, nature, action etc. Isopanishat is a small text of Yajurveda that introduces us to the principles and practice of Philosophy.This upanishat has multiple commentaries. I have translated this Upanishat in English and the book is available for reading. Though it is not published in print, it is available with lulu.com on a print-on-demand basis. Interested, you can place the order with them. I can also provide the soft copy to the members of this group for free if they are interested in reading the same. In case you are interested, please drop a word to

my mail address ravindranath_kr.The speciality of this book is that it has two parts, the first one providing the original text of Isopanishat and its English Translation. The second part provides the original commentaries of Sri. Sankaracharya and Sri. Madhvacharya with their English Translation.The book is also available for reading on-line at http://simhageeta.wdfiles.com/local--files/isopanishat-book/isopanishat.pdfPlease do let me know if you are interested in the soft copy.Thanks and regardsRavindranath Acharya

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.