IndiaDivine.org

My Day With Krsna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna my dear devotees. I hope your japa is going well and your spiritual life too. Today is my birthday and then I thought how could I make this day worth living and be special to people when I am meant to be the special one. So I joined the japa session room on Saturday night and we had nice questions and answers, Advaita who is just 9 asked how he could be more attached to chanting, so this is very nice to us...see how a child is concerned about his chanting. The boys are on vacation now so they are chanting more rounds, making bhajans and also reading some small books of Srila Prabhupada.

Coming back to my birthday, I found helpful cooking some panetones and offering to our Deities and distributing today so I did that. I gave about 30 and my brother too. We still have 60 more panetones to give and it's so nice to distribute prasadam like this, making people very happy.

I see all this as a result of chanting, because for the first time in my life I took chanting more seriously I got this mercy from the Lord. He protects me in so many ways and is always engaging me in service - just like now, this is the reason why we are here in this world, to serve Krsna and give our best to Him, helping others to revive their lost memory and take them back to Krsna just by distributing the Holy Names and prasadam, that's how we got here. The strength to be a good preacher is in our daily japa. I am still beginning in this path but I will always keep trying and insist on this pure devotional service path, even though it maybe hard to me sometimes and a bit long, I wont give up.

I hope you do the same and think of you in the Lords arms, accepting you and your service, maybe when you chant you can wish His association more and more and He will reciprocate effectively.May your week be blessed with lots os realisations.

your servant,Aruna devi

-- LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. Think Soul is Soul and it came from the Supreme Soul...God Head Krishna

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare