IndiaDivine.org

Enlightenment From Krsna Katha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna my dear devotees. I hope your chanting has been nice and that your spiritual life is always blissful with lots of realisations. Today I was reading an email from my Guru Maharaj, there he said he was going to meet H.H. Jayapataka Maharaja and they would be doing a program, he also took the opportunity to talk about association, he quoted this verse:

" Devotees exchange thoughts and realizations as great scientists exchange their views and discuss the results of their research in scientific academies. Such exchanges in regard to Krsna give pleasure to the Lord, who favors such devotees with all enlightenment. "

CC Adi 1.49 purportI was thinking today how devotees association made me aware of how important chanting is, how we should give value to our time with the Lord. I can say I am so different from the person I was and this is due to proper association - we become so weak when we are alone but when there are many sticks together it's more difficult to break. So being with other devotees make us stronger, more focused in our spiritual life...our japa is always changing, sometimes we have a better time with the Lord sometimes we are so focused in our own life that we forget to take advantage of our devotional service of hearing and chanting the holy names.

Because we are always with devotees we tend to take this chanting for granted and not make our japa priority in our lives, but our spiritual life depends on that. Once Srila Prabhupada said in a quote, 90% of our spiritual life depends on good japa. So we don't have too much of a spiritual life if don't give too much appreciation to this precious time with Krsna.

I can say that I am completely dependant on devotees association to chant, the boys inspire me... when I get home and they say they chanted their rounds in the morning, they increased the number of 4 to 6, I felt so inspired when Kesava told me that this is association, even being just 11, he makes me aware of my commitment with the Lord and how I need to keep showing by example to them and when they need become a good association as well. Krsna is always protecting His devotee, sometimes we think He is not near us but then He sends His pure devotee, other serious chanters and gives us all we need to become enthused to chant more and develop a deeper relationship with Him.

I would like to pray today. I wish to always get inspiration to chant nicely, observing other vaisnavas and getting their blessings. May Nama Prabhu forgive my constant offenses and accept my japa as a service at His lotus feet.

Hope you have a nice week and your japa is blessed by the Lord,your servant,Aruna devi

LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human. Think Soul is Soul and it came from the Supreme Soul...God Head Krishna

Chant:Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare