IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thank you.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SRI RAMA

JAYAM

Are you Kavya Madhavan ? Please rectify me if wrong. And, a very warm

welcome to this unique group of devotional Ecstasy.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.................

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare...........................

M Kavya [kavya712]

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:10 PM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thank you.

= OM NAMO NARAYANAYA =

Dear Group,

Thank you for accepting me as a member of your group. I will be keep in

touch with the group and send articles on Lord Guruvayoorappan.

With regards,

( KAVYA )

India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

= OM NAMO NARAYANAYA =

Hi Vinod,

I am Kavya Vijayan. My best wishes to Guruvayoor Groups.

" Radhe Radhe Radhe Radhe

Radhe Govinda

Vrindavana Chandra

Anatha Natha Deena Bandho

Radhe Govinda "

( KAVYA )

" PS, Vinod K (GE Energy) " <vinod.ps wrote:

SRI RAMA

JAYAM

Are you Kavya Madhavan ? Please rectify me if wrong. And, a very warm

welcome to this unique group of devotional Ecstasy.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.................

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare...........................

M Kavya [kavya712]

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:10 PM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thank you.

= OM NAMO NARAYANAYA =

Dear Group,

Thank you for accepting me as a member of your group. I will be keep in

touch with the group and send articles on Lord Guruvayoorappan.

With regards,

( KAVYA )

India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Sunil, May Guruvaurappan give your daughter full health and make her alright soon.Normally girl babies are more resistant to disease that boys. I am sure she will be alright. Saroja RamanujamSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Hari Om!Greetings dear friends! We just got home from the hospital & getting a chance send/reademails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group know and thanks toall of you for your wishes and

blessings.Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of parenthood. And the newmember of our family is a baby girl born on March 15, Thursday at 4.56PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have better health soon. Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in your prayers. Thank you all!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya. Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Sunil ji, Great news ... Congrats ... My Bhagwan Bless you & family ... Radhe Shyam, ArunSunil Menon

<menon_sunil wrote: Hari Om!Greetings dear friends! We just got home from the hospital & getting a chance send/reademails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group know and thanks toall of you for your wishes and blessings.Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of parenthood. And the newmember of our family is a baby girl born on March 15, Thursday at 4.56PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have better health soon. Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in your prayers. Thank you all!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Wishing the little one all the best in her life. Guruvayoorappan will take care of her health. We all pray for the little one's good health. Geetha NairSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Hari Om!Greetings dear friends! We just got home from the hospital & getting a chance send/reademails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group know and thanks toall of you for your wishes and blessings.Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of parenthood. And

the newmember of our family is a baby girl born on March 15, Thursday at 4.56PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have better health soon. Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in your prayers. Thank you all!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.Geetha Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hari Om Dear Sunil At the outset let us, my wife geetha and I ,wish both you and your wife excellent episodes in your life as an impeccable parents to an adorable daughter.May the God Almighty shower all his blessings on all three of you.As someone in the group rightly said, a girl child is definitely a blessing(my own experience can validate this point). Sunil, do not worry about the Jaundice; it is quite natural for any infant to get a jaundice at a natal stage, and it will just disappear the sooner than it came. In fact this would make the child more invulnerable in the future. Once again accept our heartiest congratulations Rajesh and GeethaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Hari Om!Greetings dear friends! We just got home from the hospital & getting a chance send/reademails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group know and thanks toall of you for your wishes and blessings.Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of parenthood. And the newmember of our family is a baby girl born on March 15, Thursday at 4.56PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have better health soon. Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in your prayers. Thank you all!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Congratulations!!

May Lord Guruvayoorappan bless your little one with good health, prosperity and happiness!

----Original Message ----Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 6:50:48 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Thank you.

Hari Om!Greetings dear friends! We just got home from the hospital & getting a chance send/reademails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group know and thanks toall of you for your wishes and blessings.Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of parenthood. And the newmember of our family is a baby girl born on March 15, Thursday at 4.56PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have better health soon. Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in your prayers. Thank you all!Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

congrats on your little bundle of joy.May krishna

always bless and protect your family

Regards

sandhya

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

> Great news ... Congrats ...

> My Bhagwan Bless you & family ...

>

> Radhe Shyam,

> Arun

>

> Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Hari Om!

>

> Greetings dear friends!

>

> We just got home from the hospital & getting a

> chance send/read

> emails. Thanks to Chandraji for letting the group

> know and thanks to

> all of you for your wishes and blessings.

>

> Anu & me are stepping into the new shoes of

> parenthood. And the new

> member of our family is a baby girl born on March

> 15, Thursday at 4.56

> PM (Friday morning 5.26 AM India time) and she

> weighed 6 lbs, 9oz.

>

> She has mild jaundice and we are praying her to have

> better health soon.

>

> Kindly give her your blessings for and have us in

> your prayers.

>

> Thank you all!

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> Sunil

>

>

> Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

>

>

> Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

> always stay connected to friends.

______________________________\

____

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

http://autos./green_center/