more clearly hear our prayers when so many people are

praying for us.

I would also like to thank Sangeetha for the

mangalam files. It was so kind of you.

Sunita

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Bhagavan has always been kind and has bestowed us with what we "need". But it is what "we want" that make us successful or miserable. Whatever it is we will reach there but we might have to pay the price for it. We all are in the same boat and the present crisis is due to that. Continue your firm faith in HIM and HE will open a way out and it may not be the one you "want" but the one you "need". Keep your eyes and ears open. I am sure you will find one soon. I too join you in your prayers for better days for all.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

P Rama Chandran <premika_05guruvayur Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2009 11:48:11 PM[Guruvayur] Prayers

Dear Bhagavathas, I would like to inform you that I had lost my job due to the current economic downturn and looking for right opportunities in UAE and outside as well. I have never prayed to the Lord for any mundane benefits as ups and downs have to be viewed with the same wave length. Things are becoming difficult here and opportunities are getting dried up day by day. I earnestly believe that Lord has given me these difficult times to test my patience and unwavering faith in his lotus feet. I am determined to hold his feet more strongly and will remain as faithful as ever. I am requesting my fraternal brothers and sisters to pray for me to get a job at the earliest and I earnestly believe that he will hear our collective prayers to retain his title Deena Bhandhu and Bhakta Vatsalan. Hari Om and pranams, Dasan Rama Chandran