IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] thoughts on Bhagavan's bhavas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Balagopal,

Reg.temples of Matsya n Varaha to my knowledge there is a temple in Mattancherry,Cochin dedicated to Matsya avatara.Though a small temple a nice one.For Varaha there is a famous temple in Trivandrum in Fort.Thampanoor Sri Varaha Swamy temple which is very famous in TVM.Devotees believe that worship of the deity and prayers will give them all benefits and their prayers will be answered.I had been to these temples and found a lot of peace.Of course all depends on faith as God is One though we may give different names.There may be other temples also for the above avatars of which I hv not heard.

Hare Krishna,

agramanbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:

Hare Krishna,1. Please read 'different' in the place of'difference' in my message.2. I know that the Lord has infinite 'bhavas', but forthe sake of aradhana in temples, there must be a fewforms generally presented.3. Are there temples devoted to the other incarnationslike 'matsya' , 'varaha' etc.?Aum Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayahBalagopal--- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpalwrote:Hare KrishnaThe picture was really sweet and evoked the pureBhakthi bhava.Can someone throw some light on the difference 'rupa'of Bhagavan.Sree krishna Govinda Hare Murare Hey Nath NarayanaVasudevaBalagopal______________________ India Matrimony: Find your

life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimonyOm Namo Narayanaya: