IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] words-mantras-power

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Balagopal,

I agree with yr explanations which are impressive.But one thing I wish to stress is that we hv not used any unpalatable words as to hurt each other but only expressed our views on the various topics.So there is no childish quarrel among us but only the expression of our views which will surely enlighten ourselves more as well as other members.Unless there is some arguments or discussions for or against and unless one posts his views there wont be any progress at all in this realm.Just by accepting all postings will serve the forum only as a delivery center of mails and in no way will lead us to better understanding and knowledge.As many of the members are still in their own shells somebody has to take the initiative to see there is no disruption of the forum and that is what yourself,Vinod and me are doing.Actually thru such arguments and discussions we are able to gather more knowledge and by new postings of different topics we get some insight in spirtuality which

is like an ocean.May be in course others also will take some interest in the forum.There is absolutely no ill will,rancour,jealousy etc and we all respect everybody.I dont hv any doubt abt it.But when debate comes unless one puts his views it is very very difficult to understand and one will feel that, what he/she has said is the correct thing.That is not the aim of this forum,I hope.So as you said even the ancient seers hv discussed many things and then came to some conclusions of the modus operandi on the various subjects.Why there shuld be so many bashyams,commentaries etc on Gita and other things.Each author has expressed his opinion and it is for us to deduce what exactly the topic means by reading them.So for healthy growth such type of healthy discussions are imperative as afterall we are only discussing what the Lord must hv meant by saying such and such things and all discussions are based only on the spiritual evolvement of the aspirants with no intention to claim

publicity but to get enlightenment.I hope you will agree with me.

Hare Krishna,

agramanbalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote:

!!Hari Aum !!What we witnessed though 'fortunate' or 'unfortunate'are the power of words at its elementary levels. Myself , Shree Raman and Shree Vinod had used somewords in an effort to express ourselves. Certain wordsor expressions in them took an altogether differrenthue and understanding (or misunderstanding) creating amore energetic exchange of views and ideas.Think of it if we let ourselves use the 'words'/'letters' or 'sounds' set to tune by the great Sagesof yore. The 'power' they must have induced in themafter very elaborate and vehement dialogues,discussions, tapas, penanence-ardous or otherwise!I am sure the saying stays-'in the beginning was the'word' and the 'word' was with god and 'word' was'god'.It is a real treat to be in the group. Definetly weGROW and like

all growths, sometimes it might hurt; wecan't help it, that is the way of 'growth'. Ifsomebody tries to save the butterflies' strugglesduring his 'pupa' stage by opening up the shell- youknow we would never see the MOST BEAUTIFUL OF GOD'SCREATURES-the butterflies.I am sure we are all Krishna's favourites, and is aDONE DEAL- 'na mey bhakthaha pranasyathi'PranamsAum Shanthi Shanthi Shanthihe Narayanan Narayana NarayanaRegardsBalagopal ______________________ India Matrimony: Find your life partner onlineGo to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimonyOm Namo Narayanaya:

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.