IndiaDivine.org

Attach ment of Vaisaakham & Vettilajyothisham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sadjanàh,

I got some interested topics and tasted its Màdhurya Rasa.

Since my knowledge is very limited, I am not able to give any detailed information for all. But I have few:

The Vaisàkha Màhàthmyam (short details) in Malayàłam attaching as an Acrobat-pdf file.

The lunar month from the day following the new moon of Mèđam (April-May) to the following new moon. The observance of austerities or ‘Vratham’ during this month is considered especially sacred to Lord Mahà Vishñu. Narasimha Jayanthi, Akshayathŕithïya (Bala Ràma Jayanthi), Buddha Pooŕñima & Sankara Jayanthi are falling this auspicious month.

One of the topics seen an example of Srïràmakrishña and a bhaktha. A similar story is between Pàkkanàŕ & Mezhathoł Agnihothri as follows:

Once Pàkkanàr visited to Agnihothri’s illam to see him (The famous Panthirukulam of Vararuchi). But Agnihothri was in Gañapathy Homam, while waiting Pàkkanàŕ started digging a pit. Then he enquired Agnihothri and he was in Sàlagràma Pooja, Vishñu Pooja, Bhuvanèswari Pooja, Rudrabhishekam etc. each time Pàkkanàŕ digged a pit one by one till Agnihothri to come out. When Agnihothri came out sees several pits digged by Pàkkanàŕ and asked to Pàkkanàŕ why he digged several pits. Pàkkanàŕ replied that he supposes to make a well but none of the pits could see water. Agnihothri got the point that Pàkkanàŕ wants convey him that no need to worship several gods instead of one. The wise

and knowledgeable Agnihothri told to Pàkkanàŕ that if you dig each pits several days concentrating one by one each pit would get same water in all the pits. Pàkkanàŕ wants to convey him that the base of all the gods is same. The famous Słokam:

Àkàśàl pathitham thoyam yatthà gacchathi sàgarè |

Sarva dèva namaskàram nàràyañam prathi gacchathi ||

More contribution follows.

Sarvam Kŕishñàŕppañamasthu

Sasnèham

Kŕishñan

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Jayakumar K B <jkumarkb wrote: Dear Krishnan,I am not able to see the attachment. Getting the message "Attachment(not stored) " . Could you please send this to my id?Regards,JayakumarHari Om Tat Sat !guruvayur , p k wrote:>>>>>>>>>> Sadjanàh,>>>> I got some interested topics and tasted its Màdhurya Rasa.>>>> Since my knowledge is very limited, I am not able to give anydetailed information for all. But I have few:>>>> The Vaisàkha Màhàthmyam (short details) in Malayà#322;am attachingas an Acrobat-pdf file.>>>> The lunar month from the day following the new moon of Mè#273;am(April-May) to the following new moon. The observance of austeritiesor

`Vratham' during this month is considered especially sacred toLord Mahà Vishñu. Narasimha Jayanthi, Akshayath#341;ithïya (BalaRàma Jayanthi), Buddha Poo#341;ñima & Sankara Jayanthi are fallingthis auspicious month.>>>> One of the topics seen an example of Srïràmakrishña and a bhaktha.A similar story is between Pàkkanà#341; & Mezhatho#322; Agnihothrias follows:>>>> Once Pàkkanàr visited to Agnihothri's illam to see him (The famousPanthirukulam of Vararuchi). But Agnihothri was in Gañapathy Homam,while waiting Pàkkanà#341; started digging a pit. Then he enquiredAgnihothri and he was in Sàlagràma Pooja, Vishñu Pooja, BhuvanèswariPooja, Rudrabhishekam etc. each time Pàkkanà#341; digged a pit oneby one till Agnihothri to come out. When Agnihothri came out seesseveral pits digged by Pàkkanà#341; and asked to Pàkkanà#341; why hedigged several pits. Pàkkanà#341; replied that he

supposes to makea well but none of the pits could see water. Agnihothri got thepoint that Pàkkanà#341; wants convey him that no need to worshipseveral gods instead of one. The wise and knowledgeable Agnihothritold to Pàkkanà#341; that if you dig each pits several daysconcentrating one by one each pit would get same water in all thepits. Pàkkanà#341; wants to convey him that the base of all the godsis same. The famous S#322;okam:>>>> Àkà#347;àl pathitham thoyam yatthà gacchathi sàgarè |>> Sarva dèva namaskàram nàràyañam prathi gacchathi ||>>>> More contribution follows.>>>> Sarvam K#341;ishñà#341;ppañamasthu>>>> Sasnèham>>>> K#341;ishñan>>>>>>>> India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.