IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A little confused ! need some advice !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Friends,

You should consult a good Gynecologist and not Astrologer???

Torontojnt_raja <jnt_raja wrote:

Very briefly, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for quite sometime with no luck.Recently some astrologers saw our horoscope and said we have some puthra dosham in our horoscopes. They suggested we do some parikaram.They said they would do the pooja or parikaram and that I have to paythem Rs. 7000 /- for the pooja which would be held over 45 days. On my part, I have visited many temples recently including Guruvayur praying for a baby. I don't know if I should also pay to theastrologer for the pooja mentioned above. I consulted a few otherastrologersand all said the same thing about the dosham and that a pooja wasnecessary.My dilemma is, I truely believe that God will help out in this and we praying to him sincerely is good enough but should I pay theamount mentioned above for this dosham pooja.Please do give

me some insight into this. Thanks.

Guest guest

Would you please mail me yours and your husbands birth data such as :

Date of Birth

Time of Birth

Place of Birth

the I shall advise you a easiest way to get rid of this dosham and all.

For your information, you may have to wear Talisman called SANTHANAGOPALAM which costs only around 300 Rs., I think, which can be obtained from Kanipayoor Sri. Narayanan Namboodiripadu, whose telephone number is 04885-224246. He is stying in Kunnamkulam, near Guruvayoor

Or you can contact / consult Kanipayoor Shri.Narayanan Namboodiripadu who is a master in astrology and famous too and well educated. I think you have to take prior appointment, I do not remember because I met him in 2003 June, so better you contact him and get the details to know how to meet him. His findings are perfect and he will advise you most suitable remedies which is not expensive.

However if you are intersted, please mail me those details and let us find what is the dosham first. I started to learn astrology from year 2000 only (through Sri Jagannatha Vedic Center, New Delhi) keep a view to provide free service to the people. I can contribute my little knowledge. There are lot of remedies which can be done by you and no need to spend such huge amount for performing a poojas etc.

One thing, pray is the strongest mantra than any special pooja and etc.

So keep on pray and wear this Talisman.

One more Tip: Please pray Sri Krishna in the form of "Balagopala" sure you will achieve the result. I will advise you the mantra which has to be chanted on a daily basis, in my next mail too.

Thanks and regards

jnt_raja <jnt_raja wrote:

Very briefly, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for quite sometime with no luck.Recently some astrologers saw our horoscope and said we have some puthra dosham in our horoscopes. They suggested we do some parikaram.They said they would do the pooja or parikaram and that I have to paythem Rs. 7000 /- for the pooja which would be held over 45 days. On my part, I have visited many temples recently including Guruvayur praying for a baby. I don't know if I should also pay to theastrologer for the pooja mentioned above. I consulted a few otherastrologersand all said the same thing about the dosham and that a pooja wasnecessary.My dilemma is, I truely believe that God will help out in this and we praying to him sincerely is good enough but should I pay theamount mentioned above for this dosham pooja.Please do give

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Viswanath

Some times, something are not in the hands of a Gynecologist or Medical science, but you can relay on GOD who will do miracle!!!!!! So do not depend on medicines always, to get the action of medicine, there should be blessings of GOD too!!!!!!!!

viswanath natrajan <ko_rangan wrote:

Hi Friends,

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

Guest guest

I would think that the author of the letter is writing to the group for some advise.

I would understand the author's predicament. In a society where women who do not conceive is looked down upon, even if not by the community, at least by certain fractions of the family, she is indeed at a loss.

I am pretty sure that she is well aware of consulting a Gynecologist. However, her question here to the group is whether she should follow the advise of the Astrologers.

Parikarams advised by Astrologers are expensive (Some are genuine, some not). At the end of the day, they do the same in the name of God. Doctors generally and Gynecologists here, too rely so heavily on God's Blessings when performing their duty.

I may not be the right person to advise the author of the letter, but my 2 cents worth opinion is that the author must not let her faith in God dwindle. Have more faith in God than the Astrologers. Pray hard, you will be blessed. God knows what is right for you. God will give you that which you pray for, when the time comes.

In the interim, do not lose hope. You are in my prayer.

Hare Krishna

Mohan viswanath natrajan <ko_rangan wrote:

Hi Friends,

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Vishwananth, Doctors Engineers are all nothing but play dolls of God.Please understand this .. otherwise probably you should not venture into this group.All things are to be there .. Birth Disease Oldage death is not in the hands of human.Doctors need to be consulted but that doesnt mean astrology is wrong.Even doctors end up praying to God..because God is ultimate for our very presence in this world.We are just materialistic personalities living under some pressure and stress to satisfy the worldly rules and principles put forward by our ancestral society which in turn is breaking us away from the relation with the supreme. Hare Krishna ! Sajeev Kesavanguruvayur [guruvayur ]On Behalf Of viswanath natrajanSunday, July 17, 2005 3:05 AMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A little confused ! need some advice !Hi Friends,You should consult a good Gynecologist and not Astrologer???Torontojnt_raja <jnt_raja wrote:Very briefly, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for quite sometime with no luck.Recently some astrologers saw our horoscope and said we have some puthra dosham in our horoscopes. They suggested we do some parikaram.They said they would do the pooja or parikaram and that I have to paythem Rs. 7000 /- for the pooja which would be held over 45 days. On my part, I have visited many temples recently including Guruvayur praying for a baby. I don't know if I should also pay to theastrologer for the pooja mentioned above. I consulted a few otherastrologersand all said the same thing about the dosham and that a pooja wasnecessary.My dilemma is, I truely believe that God will help out in this and we praying to him sincerely is good enough but should I pay theamount mentioned above for this dosham pooja.Please do give me some insight into this. Thanks.#####################################################################

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED. BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENTS PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUSES AND DEFECTS. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

#####################################################################

Guest guest

Dear sri Raja,

Please do not lose hope. I sincerely believe that Sri Guruvayurappan listens to our every appeal. For your satisfaction, do take the help of astrologers to get rid of the putra dosham. But please remember one thing : HIS WILL BE DONE. Do your best and leave the rest at HIS feet. Let Him take care of you.

Unni Krishnan Manasil Kalikyumbol

Unnigal mattum Venumo Makkalai ?

Praying for you,

Anant.

jnt_raja <jnt_raja wrote:

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.