Om Namo Bagavathe Vasudevaya

Dear List Members,

I got a strange message. I am forwarding the same to the group. Of course it seems that it is a reaction against the Koti Rama Nama that we do in this group. It is paining that he is scolding the LORD. It is very surprise to me that how this CULPRIT got my id and How dare is he to write such non-sense. So I suspect, this guy who sent this mail to me must be a member of our group who might have joined the group just for a fun. He looks like a Kaliyuga Hiranya Kasibu. Anyway be alert with such people. However I have sent a reply what I felt. which is also given here below:

--------------------------------

Hi Manushya

Anyway thanks for your mail.

Can you tell me who was that first fool in this world?

Please leave alone to my own way. This robots, and most modern advanced scientific world will not come for my rescue when I am in trouble. Try to understand the truth. You are going alone when you die, can you take with you the knowledges what you gained? Can you take with you the Laptop & TV Sets presented by Mr.Bill Gates? As long as you are alive everyone will respect you, when you become dead body nobody keep you for long time because it will start to smell and people will be hurry in creamating it. But one thing will remain your faith and devotion to the LORD. Only that will remain, except that nobody will come with you when leave this world, even your father, mother or co-born and even your wife and children (if you are married).

So do not send such advices to me anymore OK

Have a nice day

Suresh

---santosh manushyan <a_santoshy wrote:

"santosh manushyan" <a_santoshysureshshiv1960Subject: Bill Gates NamahaFri, 05 Aug 2005 02:14:49 +0000HiI wrote once"Mr. Bill Gates Namah" and programmed it to write 100 million times. The I sent to Bill Gates. He was flabberghasted at this and in appreciation sent me a HD TV and the most advanced Lap Top Computer and a ticket to around the world. So kind was he.Did this guy Rama or guruvayur appan even acknowledge receipt of the messaes the group of pattars and iyers are exchanging among themselves.Man open your eys and ears. go to www.google.com, then type: Robert Gree Ingersoll, peruse it and you will find the magnificient Ingersoll;s articles on life and religion. If you are honest to yourself you will view the world differently and the human beings too.Have a nice time - Any way you dont loose anything by howling Rama or Krshna except you drink a

lot of water.Religion started in this world when the first scoundrel met the first fool (human)santoshya manushyanCanada

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.