IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Fwd: Bill Gates Namaha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi there,

Keep cool and feel that this also a leela of Guruvayoorppan. Let any type of mail come to us. respond only we feel it deserve a reply. Leave everything as it is. Where there is God there is devils too. Devils always try to divert man from god that is his job. Do not respond to these Devils. They vanish themselves from the seen.

Om namo narayanaya

Indu

canada

suresh sivan <sureshshiv1960 wrote:

Om Namo Bagavathe Vasudevaya

Dear List Members,

I got a strange message. I am forwarding the same to the group. Of course it seems that it is a reaction against the Koti Rama Nama that we do in this group. It is paining that he is scolding the LORD. It is very surprise to me that how this CULPRIT got my id and How dare is he to write such non-sense. So I suspect, this guy who sent this mail to me must be a member of our group who might have joined the group just for a fun. He looks like a Kaliyuga Hiranya Kasibu. Anyway be alert with such people. However I have sent a reply what I felt. which is also given here below:

--------------------------------

Hi Manushya

Anyway thanks for your mail.

Can you tell me who was that first fool in this world?

Please leave alone to my own way. This robots, and most modern advanced scientific world will not come for my rescue when I am in trouble. Try to understand the truth. You are going alone when you die, can you take with you the knowledges what you gained? Can you take with you the Laptop & TV Sets presented by Mr.Bill Gates? As long as you are alive everyone will respect you, when you become dead body nobody keep you for long time because it will start to smell and people will be hurry in creamating it. But one thing will remain your faith and devotion to the LORD. Only that will remain, except that nobody will come with you when leave this world, even your father, mother or co-born and even your wife and children (if you are married).

So do not send such advices to me anymore OK

Have a nice day

Suresh

---santosh manushyan <a_santoshy wrote:

"santosh manushyan" <a_santoshysureshshiv1960Subject: Bill Gates NamahaFri, 05 Aug 2005 02:14:49 +0000HiI wrote once"Mr. Bill Gates Namah" and programmed it to write 100 million times. The I sent to Bill Gates. He was flabberghasted at this and in appreciation sent me a HD TV and the most advanced Lap Top Computer and a ticket to around the world. So kind was he.Did this guy Rama or guruvayur appan even acknowledge receipt of the messaes the group of pattars and iyers are exchanging among themselves.Man open your eys and ears. go to www.google.com, then type: Robert Gree Ingersoll, peruse it and you will find the magnificient Ingersoll;s articles on life and religion. If you are honest to yourself you will view the world differently and the human beings too.Have a nice time - Any way you dont loose anything by howling Rama or Krshna except you drink a

lot of water.Religion started in this world when the first scoundrel met the first fool (human)santoshya manushyanCanada

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Guest guest

Dear Suresh

Pranam

Ignore such e-mails. He may may not be a Hindu. Now a days Hindu names are very common among christians and muslims. Hence the moderator cannot identify the people who join the group as Guruvayurappan’s devotees are Hindus or non-Hindus.

Lets us hope that by reading our mails they will change thie attitude.

Hare Krisna

Gopisuresh sivan <sureshshiv1960 wrote:

Dear List Members,

I got a strange message. I am forwarding the same to the group. Of course it seems that it is a reaction against the Koti Rama Nama that we do in this group. It is paining that he is scolding the LORD. It is very surprise to me that how this CULPRIT got my id and How dare is he to write such non-sense. So I suspect, this guy who sent this mail to me must be a member of our group who might have joined the group just for a fun. He looks like a Kaliyuga Hiranya Kasibu. Anyway be alert with such people. However I have sent a reply what I felt. which is also given here below:

Hi Manushya

Please leave alone to my own way. This robots, and most modern advanced scientific world will not come for my rescue when I am in trouble. Try to understand the truth. You are going alone when you die, can you take with you the knowledges what you gained? Can you take with you the Laptop & TV Sets presented by Mr.Bill Gates? As long as you are alive everyone will respect you, when you become dead body nobody keep you for long time because it will start to smell and people will be hurry in creamating it. But one thing will remain your faith and devotion to the LORD. Only that will remain, except that nobody will come with you when leave this world, even your father, mother or co-born and even your wife and children (if you are married).

Have a nice day

Suresh

"santosh manushyan" <a_santoshysureshshiv1960Subject: Bill Gates NamahaFri, 05 Aug 2005 02:14:49 +0000HiI wrote once"Mr. Bill Gates Namah" and programmed it to write 100 million times. The I sent to Bill Gates. He was flabberghasted at this and in appreciation sent me a HD TV and the most advanced Lap Top Computer and a ticket to around the world. So kind was he.Did this guy Rama or guruvayur appan even acknowledge receipt of the messaes the group of pattars and iyers are exchanging among themselves.Man open your eys and ears. go to www.google.com, then type: Robert Gree Ingersoll, peruse it and you will find the magnificient Ingersoll;s articles on life and religion. If you are honest to yourself you will view the world differently and the human beings too.Have a nice time - Any way you dont loose anything by howling Rama or Krshna except you drink a

lot of water.Religion started in this world when the first scoundrel met the first fool (human)santoshya manushyanCanada

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Suresh,

You need not get upset with such things.Once some fellow,I don't know whether the same one, similarly wrote as reply for a posting I hv done on meditation clarifying whether the same will make him a Bill Gates and by Gayatry chanting for 58 years he got a lottery of 3.5 million Canadian dollars.I gave him a suitable reply which can be seen if you go back of the mails.So all these comments hv to be taken as coming from some demented minds and that need not discourage you from yr chosen path.Anyway if he has written a billion times Bill Gates namaha there is no harm and if Gates gave him some gifts that also need not bother you.He wanted to show his superiority becoz of his inferiority complex.Such people will eventually, being mental cases one day or other land themselves in some lunatic asylum.So Suresh,you shuld not expect all to recite the name of Rama or Krishna and can expect such type of comments also which is part of nature.There is nothing for you

to get agitated by the writings of ignorant people.Anyway check up with Bill Gates whether he has given such gifts as he may not know even such a thing came to his attention.So cheer yrself as Lord Krishna has said that both believers and non believers are equal to me.So don't give much importance to such mails as it is only to distract attention from the main subject and to get him publicity.Now he has attracted attention of some persons including me(though I hv written this to pacify you) and that is exactly he wanted.So you shuld ignore such things and carry on with your faith and let him send another billion

namas to Bill Gates or any other person and let him get the gifts but he can't get gifts from Rama or Krishna as they don't hv loptops,tvs etc.You may hv taken only pure water by shouting Rama or Krishna but I don't know what water that man took while writing his billion namas on Gates.So take the matter sportingly and don't expect all to follow your line.

Hare Krishna.suresh sivan <sureshshiv1960 wrote:

Dear List Members,

Hi Manushya

Have a nice day

Suresh

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.