IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Nirmaalya Darshanam at Guruvayoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Narasimhan,

Know what? I made my first trip to Guruvayoor Sree Shetram only in the end of May 2005, and just as you on your first trip, the depth of my spirituality was also thereabout. However, after stepping into the Temple, everything changed for me, and 3 months later today, I am already planning another trip, Sri Guruvayoorappan permits, somewhere in October this year and I myself planned to see the Nirmalaya Darshan and read Narayaniiyam.

All the Best to you and am sure Sri Guruvayoorappan will be so very contented with your enthusiasm. You will receive His immense blessings!

Hare Krishna!

MohanNarasimhan <athenawala wrote:

Sri Krishnaaya Parabrahmane Namaha.My Dear Esteemed Elders, Brothers and Sisters:I am looking forward to visiting Guruvayoor on Sep-04-05-2005. With just two weeks left for the trip my longing for the feet of Krishna continues to increase in its momentum. If he wishes, I am planning to see the Nirmaalya Darshanam on the morning of September-05-2005. I also pray to the lord for him to give me the energy and mental alertness needed to recite the entire "Narayaneeyam" following the Darshan. It will happen only and ONLY if he wishes and I pray that he makes it happen. I started on my voyage of spiritual discovery last summer, May-16-2004 to be precise. This will be my first visit to this holy shrine in this period. I did go to Guruvayoor in March of 2000 under very different circumstances. My spirituality was

dormant/latent back then. In fact I purchased my first copy of the Narayaneeyam during that trip but never even opened it until May 2004. It all happens when the time comes and when he wants us to realize his presence. Could anyone in the group kindly share any suggestions and useful tips that might help me in realizing this experience? When should one stand in the line for the Darshan such that we get a good view? How soon should I go to stand in the line? Any suggestions for suitable accomodation in Guruvayoor might also be helpful although my parents will also take care of that issue. My father and mother plan to accompany me. If any of you have recently or in the past experienced this Darshan, please share your emotions and thoughts with me. I want to vicariously start experiencing the moment and feel the thrill of spiritual bliss that one might experience while in the holy shrine. Sarvatra Govinda Naama

Sankeertanam....Govinda Govinda.Narasimhan Nagan