IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Prayer for Shani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

I hope this site helps. I have heard fasting on saturdays and also wearing dark blue clothes pleases sani bhagavan.

Guruvayoorappan's blessings are always with us. All we have to do is sing his glory every day.

www.astrojyoti.com/shani108.htm

Narayana Narayana Narayana

geetha <geetha003 wrote:

Narayana!!!My husband, son & myself are going through 7 1/2 shani. The going has been kind of tough but by Lord Krishna's grace it has been Ok. We wouldlike to know if there is any specific prayer or ritual that can beperformed.hare rama hare rama rama rama hare harehare krishna hare hrishna krishna krishna hare hare...Thank Yougeetha

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Dear Geetha,

Going through the 7 1/2 year shani will really test your faith and resilence in the Supreme Lord. Like everyone else, I've been through it . Legend has it that Lord Shani extends his influence over every living entity. However there is the one and only Hanuman who could not be overcome by Lord Shani. It is said that when Lord Shani tried to sit on Hanuman's head, the seat was so hot due to the strength of Hanuman's bhakti to Sri Rama that Lord Shani left him alone and also declared that his devotees will be sparingly affected by Lord Shani. Hence it is imperative to chant the Hanuman Chalisa as much as possible.

May the Kind and Merciful Lord Guruvayurappan give you and your family the strength and faith to see this difficult period through. Be calm and composed, no matter what challenge fate throws up before you during this period and always.

Best Wishes,

Anant

geetha <geetha003 wrote:

Narayana!!!My husband, son & myself are going through 7 1/2 shani. The going has been kind of tough but by Lord Krishna's grace it has been Ok. We wouldlike to know if there is any specific prayer or ritual that can beperformed.hare rama hare rama rama rama hare harehare krishna hare hrishna krishna krishna hare hare...Thank Yougeetha

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.