IndiaDivine.org

My Kannan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA !!!

I am Santhosh.

I have visited Guruvayoor many times with my friends or family members and used to stay there a night. But when I got a job in UAE because of my Krishna's blessing , I decided to visit Guruvayoor with my friend. But unfortunately he couldn't come with me, so I went alone. I reached there at night 7:30. Since I am very tired and away from long distance I need a roo to take bath and refresh. I prefered rooms only within the premise of the temple and I enquired for rooms in many lodges in Kizhakke nada. But none of them give room because I am alone.

I am highly worried and disapointed about my saty. Finaly I decided to stay in the Auditorium. Suddenly a guy around 25 years came to me asked why you are seems worry here. I told the reason of my worries and after a smile he direct me to Sri Krishna Lodge in Kizhakke nada and told me that just go there and ask a room. But I told him that , I visited that lodge just now and they hanged "House Full " bord infront of the lodge.

He told me that one person had left the room just now and they will give you that room. I went there again and they alloted a room for me there. Immediately after setting the room there I came outside to say thanks to that guy, but he was not there. Now only I got that it is none but HE only the person. Krishna will help his devotees whenever they are in troble.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.