IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Sri Guruvayoorappan is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya,

'Advaita' philosohphy should not confuse Guruvayoorappan's bhaktas. Initially Shankaracharya taught that same brahman exists as paramatma and jivatma . Later Guruvayoorappan provided further enlightening to the seer and he composed Bhajagovindam to praise the Lord as the best worshipable deity . In his commentaries on Mantra-sastra and Vishnu Sahasranamam Shankara is identifying Vishnu as the principal deity. Krishna's bhakta's firmly believe that indiviudal beings are limitied parts of the all pervading Naryanana , the Parabrahman. Siva and Brahma are His manifestations. One can not easily apply the complex Vedas in his day to day life. Keeping this in mind , the merciful Lord Krishna revealed Bhagavad Geeta to the mankind . He explained the vedanta further through His

messengers like Ramanujacharya, Melpathoor, etc.

Guruvayoorappan's bhakthas should use 'Narayaneeyam' as the 'reference text' to clear their doubts on spirituality . Since Guruvayoorappan Himself had approved the contents of Narayaneeyam , this sacred text reveals the working system to be implemented by His Bhaktas.

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa !!!

Krishnadaya

Jayamma <jayamma69 wrote:

Hare Krishna, Sri Guruvayoorppan’s pure devotees like Melpathur Bhattathiri, Poonthanam and Kurooramma attained the Bhagavan’s grace by worshiping Him as ‘Ishta devata’. Sri Krishna is Maha-Vishnu Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He does not need any favor from anyone including Devatas . Materialistic qualities like jealousy are not applicable to the Bhagavan. If a person worships Krishna as Ishta-deva , it is for his own benefit as it qualifies him for the Bhaktapriya’s grace . It is a well known fact that, Krishna never abandons His

devotees. Even during the conflicts between Vaishnavites and Shaivites , Krishna often came to the rescue of His devotees whenever they were in trouble.

Lord Krishna says in Gita Chapter 9 :

Verse 23ye 'py anya-devata-bhakta / yajante sraddhayanvitahte 'pi mam eva kaunteya / yajanty avidhi-purvakam(O Kaunteya, those who worship ‘other devatas’ with faith, actually worship Me alone, but in a way that is unauthorized.)Sloka 24aham hi sarva-yajnanam / bhokta ca prabhur eva cana tu mam abhijananti / tattvenatas cyavanti te(I am the only master and enjoyer of all yajnas, but the worshipers of ‘other Devatas’ do not recognize Me in this true nature. Therefore, they fall from Me and repeatedly wander in the cycle of birth and death.)Sloka 25yanti deva-vrata devan / pitrn yanti

pitr-vratahbhutani yanti bhutejya / yanti mad-yajino 'pi mam(Those who worship ‘other Devatas’ go to the planets of the Devatas, those who worship the Ancestors go to the planet of the Ancestors, those who worship the spirits and ghosts go to the planet of the spirits and ghosts. but, those who worship Me will definitely come to Me alone.)

Also, please refer to the attached excerpts of Narayaneeyam , urging Guruvayoorappan’s devotees to be focused in their worship .

May Sri Guruvayoorappan bless you all to become His pure devotees!!!.

A humble servant of Sri Guruvayoorappan.

-------------------------------

"krishnanujan" <krishnanujan ISHWARA - (Supreme Reality) Hari-OM=======ISHWARA (Supreme God) is not a jealous God because all gods areaspects of HIM, imagined by His worshippers. In the words of

BhagavanShree Krishna:"When any devotee seeks to worship any aspect with faith, and whenworshipping any aspect he wins what he desires, it is none other thanMYSELF that grants his prayers. However men approach ME , so do Iwelcome them, for the path men take from every side is MINE."The Hindu deities are not viewed as seperate and rival powers, but asfifferent functions ,

different aspects, different ways ofunderstanding and approaching the one Reality, the SupremePersonality of Godhead. Gods and goddesses are the varied expressionsof the one all-pervasive Reality.==It has been said that images are to the Hindu worshipper whatdiagrams are to the geometrician. The Hindu devotee, while he willgenerally have one particular form of God - his/her ishta-deva onwhom his devotion centers, moves easily between one god and another.The same idea carries over into the human sphere. Krishna and Ramaare not, strictly speaking , gods but Avatars, 'Descents'- humanincarnation of Vishnu -

since He is the upholder of the world. Thisidea is cleary brought forth in the following doctrine of theArtharva Veda."He is the one, the one alone, in Himall deities become One alone "Hindu method of worship adapts itself with infinite grace to everyhuman need.Every aspect of life is worship. " Let my walking be circumambulationof You", wrote Sree SHANKARACHARYA . "Let my speech be the recitationof Your holy mantras. When I lie down to sleep, may it be prostratingto You."To quote Dr. S. Radhakrishnan on Bhagavad-Gita:'Even those who worship other gods (anya-devatah) , ancestraldeities , elemental powers , if they do so with faith,then theirfaith is justified, for the Divine accepts every form conceived

bythe worshipper.'

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.