IndiaDivine.org

Guruvayoorappan's true devotee takes refuge of Him.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana,

Guruvayoorappan's true devotee surrenders unto the lotus feet of the Lord , understands His nature in essence and applies His instructions without questioning.

Hinduism contains several religious philosophies and paths which can't be easily understood by a common man. In the ancient times, learned Sages used to teach the Vedic sciptures to their chosen disciples and the knowledge transfered futher through disciplinic succession. In this Kali-yuga, many spiritually unqaulified scholars are interpreting the Vedic scriptures according to their own mindset.

Guruvayoorappan's devotees are very lucky that , they have a specific scripture dedicated to the Lord , namely Narayaneeyam. A pure devotee of the Lord is respectful to every living entity due to the fact that the Lord is indwelling as supersoul in every heart. This is in line with their compliance of the Lord's concept of 'Varnasrama dharma' to perform 'Karma-yoga' according to the scriptural injunctions of Gita.

Krishna , Guruvayoorappa.

krishnanujan <krishnanujan wrote:

This is for the information of all members. It seems Sri Ganapathy Raman has not been reading the articles on weekly Hindu Dharma (and its attachments). It is the Hindu Dharma page that is elaborately upholding / justifying the benefits of Jati/Caste system. If anything is polluting the Guruvayur bhakti page it is the above article. I was merely commenting on what appears weekly on the Hindu Dharma page which seems irrelevant for the present age. It is nothing personal.I have no grudge against or quarrel with any individual or group , jati or caste. Nor do I believe in such matters. I have lived my entire (almost) life outside India and have an open mind for such matters. Of course I am a firm believer in Hinduism and Bhagavan Guruvayoorappan is my Ishta-Deva. May Lord Guruvayoorappan's holy name be

praised.This subject may be considered as closed .Jai Shree Krishna !In the devotional service of Bhagavan Shree Krishna !guruvayur , GANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62> wrote:>> It is unfortunate that Krishnanujan is more interested in attacking brahmins in a forum dedicated to the Bhakthy marga of Sri Guruvayoorappan and simply polluting by bringing caste factors which has no relevance in the Group forum,if I hv studied the articles of other Members.He takes a cudgel to attack the brahmins as if they are down caste just becoz they hv been traditionally doing the poojas etc in famous temples after undergoing rigorous practices in the vedic science.If he has grievance that other castes also shuld be allowed to perform poojas etc he has to take up the matter with appropriate authorities and never bring such issues of controversy in this forum.So far I hv been

under the impression that this Group is meant for the devotees of Sri Guruvayoorappan and other Gods and for promoting Bhakthy culture but I think I am mistaken.At one point almost everyday he is posting Geethopadesam and at the other end he is castigating brahmins by bringing in topics which hv a> deleterious effect for the growth of the Group.As far as I am concerned I am the least bothered who performs poojas in the temples as before God all are equal.Even if Krishnanujan performs poojas I hv no objecton and not going to complain and what is required is poorna Bhakthy and not in a ferocious and vitriolic mood to attack one caste just becoz they hv been performing the poojas.If this trend continues it will only do immense damage for the Group and it is better to concentrate on the Bhakthy cult rather than on personality cult.I am not writing this becoz I belong to one caste and he belongs to another caste but

it is unnecessary for him to bring what he gets the mail from some Mutt.Better ignore the same if the same is not palatable.Or just delete without reading.I don't read such things and hence I am not concerned with what the matter contains.It is always wise to avoid reading and debating by recourse to other sources.It is just frivolous to read and debate on the same in a> forum like this.I hv not seen any other member is worried abt that.This Group members are like a family members and there is no question of any caste factor arises.So don't live in the 19th or earlier centuries and try to be in the present century and request not to vitiate the otherwise cordial atmosphere prevailing in the Group.If you want to express yr opinion you can start another Group exclusively for bashing this caste and that caste.> This is not to disown some of the facts as expressed by Krishnanujan but giving undue coverage is not in

tandem with the purpose for wich the Group has been formed.It is in the interest of the Group that such vitriolic comments be avoided and conentrate on the Bhakthy cult of Sri Guruvayoorappan or any other Deity.Hope this will not be taken as an affront by Krishnanujan as mainly the comments abt caste comes only from him.If he understands this well and good.I am not for backing any caste but only the devotees who present nice articles to promote the Bhakthy concept.I hv expressed only my views.> > Hare Krishna.> agraman> > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now.>

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.