IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Digest Number 385

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Hari Om Sri Raghunathji,

We too share your concern and wish your dear ones speedy recovery.

With Prayers unto the feet of Lord Sri Guruvayoorappa,

Rajasekhar K G guruvayur [guruvayur ]On Behalf Of Ragunath VWednesday, December 21, 2005 6:37 AMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Digest Number 385

I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery.

Regards,

Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Why fear, when Guruvayoorappan is near? Don't worry, He will take care of all Hoping & praying that your brother's daughter has a quick & effective recovery Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Let all of us pray Lord Guruvayurappan for an early recovery of Ragi Pillai's brothers' daughter

Ragi Pillai <ragi_pillai83Sent by: guruvayur:

12/22/2005 04:55 PM

Please respond to guruvayur

guruvayur

cc:

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Digest Number 385

Why fear, when Guruvayoorappan is near?

Don't worry, He will take care of all

Hoping & praying that your brother's daughter has a quick & effective recovery

Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote:

I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery.

Regards,

Raghunath

guruvayur wrote:------

Om Namo Narayana

Ragunathji,

Please let us know the name of your brothers daughter so that we can

direct our prayers to her.

Swamiye Sharanam...she would be recovering soon...

Narayana.....

Pravin

guruvayur , balakrishnan.nair@i... wrote:

>

> Let all of us pray Lord Guruvayurappan for an early recovery of

Ragi

> Pillai's brothers' daughter

>

>

>

> Ragi Pillai <ragi_pillai83>Sent by: guruvayur:

> 12/22/2005 04:55 PM

> Please respond to guruvayur

>

> guruvayur

> cc:

> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Digest Number

> Why fear, when Guruvayoorappan is near?

> Don't worry, He will take care of all

> Hoping & praying that your brother's daughter has a quick &

effective

> recovery

> Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli> wrote:

> I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah

(UAE).

> He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I

prayed

> Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees

of Lord

> Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery.

> Regards,

> Raghunath

> guruvayur wrote:------

Sarvam Krishna Mayam, We all pray to the Almighty for the speady recovery of the child. The prayer for the unknowns are really the first one what he listens... Easwara..... Kaththukollane.... And in addition he loves to see that the humans are being binded in love and brotherlyness. And helping each others if not possible by wealth do it by physical or just by giving good words to console the helpless.... or ... at the least avoid hurting others by words... in the time of anger or sorrow Please call him.... He is there every where.. In you and in me and whereever or whatever you see.... the presence of almighty.... beleve the supreme..... he is the saviour..... call him.... let us cry for him... let us make him happy ..... he will save us..... call him Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana

NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ............... Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya. Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Me too paryaing for the perfect recovery of the child. BHAGAVANE .. NARAYANA... KUNJINE ETHRAYUM VEGAM SUGHAPEDUTHANE... Regards Rajesh Dubai GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: Sarvam Krishna Mayam, We all pray to the Almighty for the speady recovery of the child. The prayer for the unknowns are really the first one what he listens... Easwara..... Kaththukollane.... And in addition he loves to see that the humans are being binded in love and brotherlyness. And helping

each others if not possible by wealth do it by physical or just by giving good words to console the helpless.... or ... at the least avoid hurting others by words... in the time of anger or sorrow Please call him.... He is there every where.. In you and in me and whereever or whatever you see.... the presence of almighty.... beleve the supreme..... he is the saviour..... call him.... let us cry for him... let us make him happy ..... he will save us..... call him Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ............... Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother

met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Hari OM!

Praying to Guruvayurappan for the speedy recovery of the child.

Let the Lord shower his choicest blessings on the child and all the family members and also our Guruvayur members.

Let's have a fresh Healthy and blesses start this new year 2006

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/25/05, rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya.

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Me too paryaing for the perfect recovery of the child.

BHAGAVANE .. NARAYANA... KUNJINE ETHRAYUM VEGAM SUGHAPEDUTHANE...

Regards

Rajesh

Dubai

GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:

Sarvam Krishna Mayam,

We all pray to the Almighty for the speady recovery of the child.

The prayer for the unknowns are really the first one what he listens...

Easwara..... Kaththukollane....

And in addition he loves to see that the humans are being binded in love and brotherlyness. And helping each others if not possible by wealth do it by physical or just by giving good words to console the helpless.... or ... at the least avoid hurting others by words... in the time of anger or sorrow

Please call him....

He is there every where..

In you and in me and whereever or whatever you see....

the presence of almighty....

beleve the supreme..... he is the saviour.....

call him....

let us cry for him... let us make him happy ..... he will save us.....

call him

Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana

Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana

Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ...............

Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote:

Regards,

Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Hari-Om

We all join in prayers for Ragi's early recovery. May Lord

Guruvayoorappan bless her and take care of her. Take shelter at the

Lord's Lotus feet, Raghunath. Lord Krishna never dis-owns His

devotees. Give Ragi the courage she needs to overcome her grief.

Tell her we are all praying for her.

Krishna, Guruvayoorappa, Ragimole kathurakshikkename.

Krishna, karunyamurthe, Bhaktavalsala, praised be your name.

Hari-bol, Hari-bol, Hari-bol.

Narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana.

Jai Shree Krishna !

guruvayur , Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli>

wrote:

>

> I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah

(UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal

code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request

all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery.

>

> Regards,

> Raghunath

>

> guruvayur wrote:

>

> There are 2 messages in this issue.

>

> Topics in this digest:

>

> 1. Mantra for a Peaceful Life

> Indu

> 2. Ekadasi

> " ragi_pillai83 "

>

>

>

__

>

__

>

> Message: 1

> Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:31:46 -0800 (PST)

> Indu

> Mantra for a Peaceful Life

>

>

> Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

> Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu,

> Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

> Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

> Om Shanti, Shanti Shanteeh

>

>

> May Health abound forever

> May Peace abound forever

> May complete abundance, abound forever

> May auspiciousness abound forever

> Om Peace Peace Peace!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> [This message contained attachments]

>

>

>

>

__

>

__

>

> Message: 2

> Tue, 20 Dec 2005 05:25:26 -0000

> " ragi_pillai83 "

> Ekadasi

>

> Hi friends,

>

> Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!!

>

> I'm an ardent believer of Sri Guruvayoorappan. I came to know that

it's

> very special to follow Ekadasi fasting as an offering to Him. But I

> don't know how to go about it. Does anyone in this group know the

> actual facts & rules of following Ekadasi? It would be also helpful

if

> anyone could help me out with the breaking of fast, food items to

be

> had during fasts, etc..basically all the do's and dont's of Ekadasi

> fasting.

>

> With best wishes

> Ragi

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

__

>

__

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

> --

----

>

"Sarvam Krishna Mayam" Ningalude prarthana Sarveswaran kelkatte.... Aa maha sakthiyude anugraham ningalkum kittatte.. "Krishnarpanam"rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya. Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Me too paryaing for the perfect recovery of the child. BHAGAVANE .. NARAYANA... KUNJINE ETHRAYUM VEGAM SUGHAPEDUTHANE... Regards Rajesh Dubai GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: Sarvam Krishna

Mayam, We all pray to the Almighty for the speady recovery of the child. The prayer for the unknowns are really the first one what he listens... Easwara..... Kaththukollane.... And in addition he loves to see that the humans are being binded in love and brotherlyness. And helping each others if not possible by wealth do it by physical or just by giving good words to console the helpless.... or ... at the least avoid hurting others by words... in the time of anger or sorrow Please call him.... He is there every where.. In you and in me and whereever or whatever you see.... the presence of almighty.... beleve the supreme..... he is the saviour..... call him.... let us cry for him... let us make him happy ..... he will save us..... call him Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana

NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ............... Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote:

Hari Om! Om Sri Lakshmi Narayana Sahayam! Om Satyaswarupa Saranam! Om Namo Narayanaya! Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya! Om Sri Krishna Govinda Hare Murare, He Nada Narayana Vasudeva! Narayana Akhilaguru Bhagavan Namasthe! VENUGOPALA, HRIDAYESWARA, BHAKTAPRIYA, SARVESWARA. AMME NARAYANA, DEVI NARAYANA, LAKSHMI NARAYANA, BHADRE NARAYANA Lord Narayana and Amme Narayana are Karuna Sagarame. They will definitely protect all their children. Sri Krishna is Bhaktapriyan. He will definitely take care of all His Bhaktas. Have innocent and sincere faith and trust in HIM. Hold on tightly on to HIS feet. Our Humble Prayers to our Satyaswarupan, Premaswarupan, Hridayeswara, Dhanwanthramurthi for protection of the innocent child of Sri Guruvayoorappan. Our Koti Koti Namaskarams, At the Lotus feet of SARVESWARA, KARUNYAMOORTHI, DAYASAGARANE, LORD KARUNASAGARAME, Dear Bhakta, if you require any help, please let us know. Our tel. no.022-25286150 Our Prayers shall continue. Humbly, At the service of the Lord, His children Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana

NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ............... Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, RaghunathSend instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Correction:

In my prayer message for the daughter of the brother of Raghunath

Vazhapulli, I incorrectly mentioned her by the name of Ragi. I regret

that mistake; I do not know her name but still my prayers for her

speedy recovery.

Jai Shree Krishna !

( By the way,Raghu, are you in any way related to the Vazhapulli

family of Poothole, Trissur?)

Krishnanujan

guruvayur , " krishnanujan " <krishnanujan>

wrote:

>

> Hari-Om

>

> We all join in prayers for Ragi's early recovery. May Lord

> Guruvayoorappan bless her and take care of her. Take shelter at the

> Lord's Lotus feet, Raghunath. Lord Krishna never dis-owns His

> devotees. Give Ragi the courage she needs to overcome her grief.

> Tell her we are all praying for her.

> Krishna, Guruvayoorappa, Ragimole kathurakshikkename.

> Krishna, karunyamurthe, Bhaktavalsala, praised be your name.

>

> Hari-bol, Hari-bol, Hari-bol.

> Narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana narayana.

>

> Jai Shree Krishna !

>

>

>

> guruvayur , Ragunath V

<raghu_vazhapulli>

> wrote:

> >

> > I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah

> (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal

> code. I prayed Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request

> all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Raghunath

> >

> > guruvayur wrote:

> >

> > There are 2 messages in this issue.

> >

> > Topics in this digest:

> >

> > 1. Mantra for a Peaceful Life

> > Indu

> > 2. Ekadasi

> > " ragi_pillai83 "

> >

> >

> >

>

> __

> >

>

> __

> >

> > Message: 1

> > Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:31:46 -0800 (PST)

> > Indu

> > Mantra for a Peaceful Life

> >

> >

> > Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

> > Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu,

> > Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

> > Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

> > Om Shanti, Shanti Shanteeh

> >

> >

> > May Health abound forever