IndiaDivine.org

Is every hindu feel this....??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Sarvam Krishna Mayam" As we are seperated by so many different customs according to our community way of life... may be we are following with out knowing the fact..... I read & I listened the great man of this present time " Dr. Gopalakrishnan", he says the way of life for hindus with support of his scientific theories...... I discuss these all with my wife & kids... but now i feel i should share with others too.. Is there all peoples who read these type of gems, are they follow it in their life?? or atleast are they train the future hindus.... or just they keep safe the gems, because of the fast and competing daily routines may find the short of time or .......... May be dear friends you all feels that this is not

the area to talk about this topic. But we all are belong to one family now as the worshippers of the Paramathma, as a member of the Guruvayoorappa dasa family.... i am asking my brothers and sisters.... why dont we think about forming a system which will suit for all communities... and to follow the same on the occasions in a life period. i hope this will reduce the differences in between... is n't it...???!! Just my feelings made me to write this, if i am posted this in a wrong place please forgive me. I saw the list of mantras which we should chant every day.... but how many of us follow this.... "Krishnarpanam"

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less