IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Is every hindu feel this....??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear all,

pope is received with the highest honours india can bestow on a visiting foreign dignitary, treating him as a head of state.... And he declares openly before a huge congregation of his followers gathered in Delhi, " This land here is the next theatre of our HARVEST " ... , meaning that india is planned to be the theatre of the largest conversion effort in the forthcoming

decades, gathering into its folds the largest number of converts away from Hinduism. The state of india did not protest because we are a " secular " country. there were no protests of any seriousness from any other organisation either.From alexander to the moghuls to the europeans to the macaulays and max muellers..... and to the economic " golbalisations " of today..... have we changed in any manner? Have we learnt any lessons from our history? We continue to observe the culture of the most evolved civilisation, and our " visitors " continue to be mere tribals in their response!.

In the seven states of the north east,hindus are already in a hopeless minority.

according to the 1999 census, Kerala, the birth place of Aadi Shankara was already tottering on a 50:50 majority: minority status. Tamil Nadu has been under rapid athiests for the last 40 years and more.chhattisgarh

is a state lost to the Hindus. At the time of partition, minorities in india constituted 8% of the population.

Hindus in the newly created the logical state constituted 20 % of their population. 50 years hence, minorities in India account for nearly 25%,and minority population in our neighbouring contries constitues a mere 1%.

In 20 to 30 years at this rate, hindus will become a minority in their own land. also, 70% of the national wealth is already in the hands of our minorities. Arjuna fell at the feet of Krishna and pleaded his inability to wage war against his own kith and kin, and implored the lord to take over the war and finish the war as HE pleased [Krishna had just then demonstrated his ability to do so]. Krishna refused, however, and replied, " Arjuna, you have to fight, i can only assist you " . HE will assist. but will we fight?--------In the world, there is only one force, one type of freedom and one

form of justice and that is the power of ruling over one's own self. Whoever has domination over his self has domination over the world. " There is only one sort of goodness in the world, and that is loving

others as one loves himself; in other words, we should regard other people as we regard ourselves. What remains is illusion and nullity. " -------- The above wording we all know very well, but the other side, the people whowant to convert does not understand this, look at hisotry down below.

Even Holy Bible says the above wordings, because Jesus studied Hinduism! inIndia there is clear proof now. alexander had won the battle against Purushottham [porus] that day, and had retired for the night.the morning-after dawned. alexander's courtiers woke up to a wonderous sight greeting them that morning. they woke up alexander and led him to the balcony overlooking the main

courtyard of the palace----- and behold ....!!! outside,on the streets were lined up a long line of the new " subjects " of hisjust-conquered land, holding in their hands gifts of varying kinds...flowers, fruits, agricultural produce,artifacts..... and what not, to be placed before their new king! They were observing the dictum, " Rajanam deivatam rikta paanir na pashyet " [ do not see/visit the king or god with empty hands ]. With one battle won, the conqueror had won an entire war! the people had proclaimed their allegiance without any resistance! These people belonged to a highly evolved, enlightened ,sophisticated culture, and they were responding to the developments in the manner they had imbibed. but alas!,the recepient was a mere tribal. He did not know how to respond,with this one battle, the floodgates of conquests across the invincible Himalyas had been thrown open. Please think seriously why can't India be a Hindu country and of course we accept all other religions as great traditions and they can live also happily. Yes of

course with an Anti-conversion bill strictily implemented. As I already written in the previous emails, Religious person is the basic person if he is hurt he is even ready to sacrifice his life. And conversion is voilence

Even the converted people know themselves they does not have an identity, and their relatives some of them are still Hindus. At the present conditon in India, If a Christian priest and a Maulawee is beating a Hindu, If the Hindu complains to a policeman he will say, I am secular so this is the issue is a religious issue. But at the same time if we start defending and given back to the Christian

priest and Maulawee, the Policeman without calling comes and says they are minorities as a state we need to protect them.Ada pavi! What rule it is? what logic it is.

ALL THE SO CALLED cHRISTIANS IN INDIA are ORIGINALLY HINDUS! they are only converted christians! they have to come back to the greatest religion of theworld SANATANA DHARMA! from this sinner preachers!

We are ready to accept them as our own brothers and sisters CONVERSION IS VOILENCE! Bharat Mata Ki jai. India is HINDUSTAN!

Now we need the freedom of India from christian missionaries (All the small letters of the names given is intentionally to give disrepectto the person culture they belong to)

Please let me know what all your views regarding this issue.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/26/05, GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:

" Sarvam Krishna Mayam "

As we are seperated by so many different customs according to our community way of life...

may be we are following with out knowing the fact.....

I read & I listened the great man of this present time " Dr. Gopalakrishnan " ,

he says the way of life for hindus with support of his scientific theories......

I discuss these all with my wife & kids... but now i feel i should share with others too..

Is there all peoples who read these type of gems, are they follow it in their life??

or atleast are they train the future hindus....

or just they keep safe the gems, because of the fast and competing daily routines may find the short of time or ..........

May be dear friends you all feels that this is not the area to talk about this topic.

But we all are belong to one family now as the worshippers of the Paramathma,

as a member of the Guruvayoorappa dasa family....

i am asking my brothers and sisters....

why dont we think about forming a system which will suit for all communities...

and

to follow the same on the occasions in a life period.

i hope this will reduce the differences in between...

is n't it...???!!

Just my feelings made me to write this, if i am posted this in a wrong place please forgive me.

I saw the list of mantras which we should chant every day.... but how many of us follow this....

" Krishnarpanam "

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Om Namo Narayanaya:

Hari OM!

Dear Gopiji,

Yes, it is possible to destroy difference by implementing an Anti Conversion bill, we understand what do you say, but the other side the Christian side are mere tribals, they want only to convert. We need all the cultures and tradition in this world co-exist with peace and tranquility but defninitely not conquering the world through conversion.

They have wiped out, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, culture, from the surface of the Earth, now they are focusing India. which they are going to get a heavy blow. because even the strong Buddhist cannot do that. concisously or unconsciously, anything against Vedas cannot sell in India! our own Bharat! Think of Bharathanatyam and Mohiniyattam, with out our Sanatana Dharam without Lord Shiva The Nataraja, where is Bharatanatyam??? Where is Mohiniyattam without Thiruvathira and Parvathi. Now the next step of Christians is all this Nellavillakku and Pooja is said in the Bible they will say. Sorry, all the religions are not same and they are not going to the same goal, never. I cannot consider myself as an Eternal Sinner at any point of time. Because the Srimad Bhagawad Geetha taught me that/

Even the most sinful will be saved, when he totally Surrenders to the Lord.---Lord Krishna.

So till they stop conversion, or a strong anti-conversion bill passed by the government there is no merry christmas. And wherever, conversion activities happens Hindus should block it and even if it through Himsa that is fine, becuase conversion is done for selfishness, nothing else.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/27/05, GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:

yes i agreed....

but let us destroy the difference in between us to become more unity.. to become more strengthen....

how possible???

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Hari OM!

Dear all,

pope is received with the highest honours india can bestow on a visiting foreign dignitary, treating him as a head of state.... And he declares openly before a huge congregation of his followers gathered in Delhi, " This land here is the next theatre of our HARVEST " ... , meaning that india is planned to be the theatre of the largest conversion effort in the forthcoming

decades, gathering into its folds the largest number of converts away from Hinduism. The state of india did not protest because we are a " secular " country. there were no protests of any seriousness from any other organisation either.From alexander to the moghuls to the europeans to the macaulays and max muellers..... and to the economic " golbalisations " of today..... have we changed in any manner? Have we learnt any lessons from our history? We continue to observe the culture of the most evolved civilisation, and our " visitors " continue to be mere tribals in their response!. In the seven states of the north east,hindus are already in a hopeless minority.

according to the 1999 census, Kerala, the birth place of Aadi Shankara was already tottering on a 50:50 majority: minority status. Tamil Nadu has been under rapid athiests for the last 40 years and more.chhattisgarh

is a state lost to the Hindus. At the time of partition, minorities in india constituted 8% of the population.

Hindus in the newly created the logical state constituted 20 % of their population. 50 years hence, minorities in India account for nearly 25%,and minority population in our neighbouring contries constitues a mere 1%.

In 20 to 30 years at this rate, hindus will become a minority in their own land. also, 70% of the national wealth is already in the hands of our minorities. Arjuna fell at the feet of Krishna and pleaded his inability to wage war against his own kith and kin, and implored the lord to take over the war and finish the war as HE pleased [Krishna had just then demonstrated his ability to do so]. Krishna refused, however, and replied, " Arjuna, you have to fight, i can only assist you " . HE will assist. but will we fight?--------In the world, there is only one force, one type of freedom and one

form of justice and that is the power of ruling over one's own self. Whoever has domination over his self has domination over the world. " There is only one sort of goodness in the world, and that is loving

others as one loves himself; in other words, we should regard other people as we regard ourselves. What remains is illusion and nullity. " -------- The above wording we all know very well, but the other side, the people whowant to convert does not understand this, look at hisotry down below.

Even Holy Bible says the above wordings, because Jesus studied Hinduism! inIndia there is clear proof now. alexander had won the battle against Purushottham [porus] that day, and had retired for the night.the morning-after dawned. alexander's courtiers woke up to a wonderous sight greeting them that morning. they woke up alexander and led him to the balcony overlooking the main

courtyard of the palace----- and behold ....!!! outside,on the streets were lined up a long line of the new " subjects " of hisjust-conquered land, holding in their hands gifts of varying kinds...flowers, fruits, agricultural produce,artifacts..... and what not, to be placed before their new king! They were observing the dictum, " Rajanam deivatam rikta paanir na pashyet " [ do not see/visit the king or god with empty hands ]. With one battle won, the conqueror had won an entire war! the people had proclaimed their allegiance without any resistance! These people belonged to a highly evolved, enlightened ,sophisticated culture, and they were responding to the developments in the manner they had imbibed. but alas!,the recepient was a mere tribal. He did not know how to respond,with this one battle, the floodgates of conquests across the invincible Himalyas had been thrown open. Please think seriously why can't India be a Hindu country and of course we accept all other religions as great traditions and they can live also happily. Yes of course with an Anti-conversion bill strictily implemented. As I already written in the previous emails, Religious person is the basic person if he is hurt he is even ready to sacrifice his life. And conversion is voilence

Even the converted people know themselves they does not have an identity, and their relatives some of them are still Hindus. At the present conditon in India, If a Christian priest and a Maulawee is beating a Hindu, If the Hindu complains to a policeman he will say, I am secular so this is the issue is a religious issue. But at the same time if we start defending and given back to the Christian

priest and Maulawee, the Policeman without calling comes and says they are minorities as a state we need to protect them.Ada pavi! What rule it is? what logic it is.

ALL THE SO CALLED cHRISTIANS IN INDIA are ORIGINALLY HINDUS! they are only converted christians! they have to come back to the greatest religion of theworld SANATANA DHARMA! from this sinner preachers! We are ready to accept them as our own brothers and sisters CONVERSION IS VOILENCE! Bharat Mata Ki jai. India is HINDUSTAN!

Now we need the freedom of India from christian missionaries (All the small letters of the names given is intentionally to give disrepectto the person culture they belong to)

Please let me know what all your views regarding this issue.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 12/26/05, GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37

> wrote:

" Sarvam Krishna Mayam "

As we are seperated by so many different customs according to our community way of life...

may be we are following with out knowing the fact.....

I read & I listened the great man of this present time " Dr. Gopalakrishnan " ,

he says the way of life for hindus with support of his scientific theories......

I discuss these all with my wife & kids... but now i feel i should share with others too..

Is there all peoples who read these type of gems, are they follow it in their life??

or atleast are they train the future hindus....

or just they keep safe the gems, because of the fast and competing daily routines may find the short of time or ..........

May be dear friends you all feels that this is not the area to talk about this topic.

But we all are belong to one family now as the worshippers of the Paramathma,

as a member of the Guruvayoorappa dasa family....

i am asking my brothers and sisters....

why dont we think about forming a system which will suit for all communities...

and

to follow the same on the occasions in a life period.

i hope this will reduce the differences in between...

is n't it...???!!

Just my feelings made me to write this, if i am posted this in a wrong place please forgive me.

I saw the list of mantras which we should chant every day.... but how many of us follow this....

" Krishnarpanam "

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sree Guruvayoorappan Saranam!!!, This period 'Kali-yuga' is the age of quarrel and Hypocrisy. The only way to escape from the ill-effects of this age , is to take refuge unto the lotus feet of Lord Sree Krishna and chant His names with total faith. Bharath-bhoomi is not a mere a piece of land like USA or UK or other non-hindu countries. Vedas are the sole of Bharath-bhoomi . The destruction of this sacred land happens when Vedic-faith ceases to exist here. Unfortunately, what is happening now is the preparatory works to invite destruction . Anti-vedic forces are trying every means to destroy the vedic faith and the authorities in power are giving all sorts of assistance to them . Even many selfish-followers of vedic-faith are helping the anti-vedic mission , for

personal gains. The devotees of Lord Sree Krishna are duty bound to try their level best to promote and sustain Krishna-bhakt in order to avoid the annihilation of Bharath-bhoomi . Please note that , when Psunami was causing destruction in numerous places including Christian holy places, the coastal areas next to Guruvayoor temple and Sri-Padmanabha swami temple mirculously escaped from any disturbance!!!! . Scinetists say that, the Psunami waves have taken a curve to avoid these places ( domains of Lord Sree Krishna) !!!. Do we need a better proof than this to confirm that faith in Lord Sree Krishna will save one from all calamities ?. Sree Guruvayoorappa-bhakta. Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Gopiji, Yes, it is possible to destroy difference by implementing an Anti Conversion bill, we understand what do you say, but the other side the Christian side are mere tribals, they want only to convert. We need all the cultures and tradition in this world co-exist with peace and tranquility but defninitely not conquering the world through conversion. They have wiped out, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, culture, from the surface of the Earth, now they are focusing India. which they are going to get a heavy blow. because even the strong Buddhist cannot do that. concisously or unconsciously, anything against Vedas cannot sell in India! our own Bharat! Think of Bharathanatyam and Mohiniyattam, with out our Sanatana Dharam without Lord Shiva The Nataraja, where is Bharatanatyam??? Where is Mohiniyattam without

Thiruvathira and Parvathi. Now the next step of Christians is all this Nellavillakku and Pooja is said in the Bible they will say. Sorry, all the religions are not same and they are not going to the same goal, never. I cannot consider myself as an Eternal Sinner at any point of time. Because the Srimad Bhagawad Geetha taught me that/ Even the most sinful will be saved, when he totally Surrenders to the Lord.---Lord Krishna. So till they stop conversion, or a strong anti-conversion bill passed by the government there is no merry christmas. And wherever, conversion activities happens Hindus should block it and even if it through Himsa that is fine, becuase conversion is done for selfishness, nothing else. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 12/27/05, GOPI

NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: yes i agreed.... but let us destroy the difference in between us to become more unity.. to become more strengthen.... how possible??? Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear all, pope is received with the highest honours india can bestow on a visiting foreign dignitary, treating him as a

head of state.... And he declares openly before a huge congregation of his followers gathered in Delhi, "This land here is the next theatre of our HARVEST"... , meaning that india is planned to be the theatre of the largest conversion effort in the forthcoming decades, gathering into its folds the largest number of converts away from Hinduism. The state of india did not protest because we are a "secular" country. there were no protests of any seriousness from any other organisation either.From alexander to the moghuls to the europeans to the macaulays and max muellers..... and to the economic " golbalisations" of today..... have we changed in any manner? Have we learnt any lessons from our

history? We continue to observe the culture of the most evolved civilisation, and our "visitors" continue to be mere tribals in their response!. In the seven states of the north east,hindus are already in a hopeless minority. according to the 1999 census, Kerala, the birth place of Aadi Shankara was already tottering on a 50:50 majority: minority status. Tamil Nadu has been under rapid athiests for the last 40 years and more.chhattisgarh is a state lost to the Hindus. At the time of partition, minorities in india constituted 8% of the population. Hindus in the newly created the logical state constituted 20 % of their population. 50 years hence, minorities in

India account for nearly 25%,and minority population in our neighbouring contries constitues a mere 1%. In 20 to 30 years at this rate, hindus will become a minority in their own land. also, 70% of the national wealth is already in the hands of our minorities. Arjuna fell at the feet of Krishna and pleaded his inability to wage war against his own kith and kin, and implored the lord to take over the war and finish the war as HE pleased [Krishna had just then demonstrated his ability to do so]. Krishna refused, however, and replied,"Arjuna, you have to fight, i can only assist you". HE will assist. but will we fight?--------In the world, there is only one force, one type of freedom and

one form of justice and that is the power of ruling over one's own self. Whoever has domination over his self has domination over the world."There is only one sort of goodness in the world, and that is loving others as one loves himself; in other words, we should regard other people as we regard ourselves. What remains is illusion and nullity." -------- The above wording we all know very well, but the other side, the people whowant to convert does not understand this, look at hisotry down below. Even Holy Bible says the above wordings, because Jesus studied Hinduism! inIndia there is clear proof now. alexander had won the battle against Purushottham [porus] that day, and had retired for the night.the morning-after dawned. alexander's courtiers woke up to a

wonderous sight greeting them that morning. they woke up alexander and led him to the balcony overlooking the main courtyard of the palace----- and behold ....!!! outside,on the streets were lined up a long line of the new " subjects" of hisjust-conquered land, holding in their hands gifts of varying kinds...flowers, fruits, agricultural produce,artifacts..... and what not, to be placed before their new king! They were observing the dictum, " Rajanam deivatam rikta paanir na pashyet" [ do not see/visit the king or god with empty hands ]. With one battle won, the conqueror had won an entire war! the people had proclaimed their allegiance without any resistance! These people belonged to a highly evolved, enlightened

,sophisticated culture, and they were responding to the developments in the manner they had imbibed. but alas!,the recepient was a mere tribal. He did not know how to respond,with this one battle, the floodgates of conquests across the invincible Himalyas had been thrown open. Please think seriously why can't India be a Hindu country and of course we accept all other religions as great traditions and they can live also happily. Yes of course with an Anti-conversion bill strictily implemented. As I already written in the previous emails, Religious person is the basic person if he is hurt he is even ready to sacrifice his life. And conversion is voilence Even the converted people know themselves they does not have an identity, and their relatives some of them

are still Hindus. At the present conditon in India, If a Christian priest and a Maulawee is beating a Hindu, If the Hindu complains to a policeman he will say, I am secular so this is the issue is a religious issue. But at the same time if we start defending and given back to the Christian priest and Maulawee, the Policeman without calling comes and says they are minorities as a state we need to protect them.Ada pavi! What rule it is? what logic it is. ALL THE SO CALLED cHRISTIANS IN INDIA are ORIGINALLY HINDUS! they are only converted christians! they have to come back to the greatest religion of theworld SANATANA DHARMA! from this sinner preachers! We are ready to accept them as our own brothers and sisters CONVERSION IS VOILENCE! Bharat Mata Ki jai. India is HINDUSTAN! Now we need the freedom of India from christian missionaries (All the small letters of the names given is intentionally to give disrepectto the person culture they belong to) Please let me know what all your views regarding this issue. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 12/26/05, GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 > wrote: "Sarvam Krishna Mayam" As we are seperated by so many different customs

according to our community way of life... may be we are following with out knowing the fact..... I read & I listened the great man of this present time " Dr. Gopalakrishnan", he says the way of life for hindus with support of his scientific theories...... I discuss these all with my wife & kids... but now i feel i should share with others too.. Is there all peoples who read these type of gems, are they follow it in their life?? or atleast are they train the future hindus.... or just they keep safe the gems, because of the fast and competing daily routines may find the short of time or .......... May be dear friends you all feels that this is not the area to talk about this topic. But we all are belong to one family now as the

worshippers of the Paramathma, as a member of the Guruvayoorappa dasa family.... i am asking my brothers and sisters.... why dont we think about forming a system which will suit for all communities... and to follow the same on the occasions in a life period. i hope this will reduce the differences in between... is n't it...???!! Just my feelings made me to write this, if i am posted this in a wrong place please forgive me. I saw the list of mantras which we should chant every day.... but how many of us follow this.... "Krishnarpanam" DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Om Namo Narayanaya: