IndiaDivine.org

Pray for the child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raghunath Please chant mahamrithyunjaya 108 times a day in the morning thinking in your mind that that child has to get recovered. Sure she will have a speedy recovery Om Thrayambaka Yajamahe Suganthimpushtivardanam Urvaarookamiva bhandanan Mrithyoormukshiyamamrithath Om Namo Vasudevaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namasivaya With Pranams Suresh Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Praying to Guruvayurappan for the speedy recovery of the child. Let the Lord shower his choicest blessings on the child and all the family

members and also our Guruvayur members. Let's have a fresh Healthy and blesses start this new year 2006 With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 12/25/05, rajesh menon <rajeshkizhiyedath wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya. Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Me too paryaing for the perfect recovery of the child. BHAGAVANE .. NARAYANA... KUNJINE ETHRAYUM VEGAM SUGHAPEDUTHANE... Regards Rajesh Dubai

GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: Sarvam Krishna Mayam, We all pray to the Almighty for the speady recovery of the child. The prayer for the unknowns are really the first one what he listens... Easwara..... Kaththukollane.... And in addition he loves to see that the humans are being binded in love and brotherlyness. And helping each others if not possible by wealth do it by physical or just by giving good words to console the helpless.... or ... at the least avoid hurting others by words... in the time of anger or sorrow Please call him.... He is there every where.. In you and in me and whereever or whatever you see.... the presence of almighty.... beleve the supreme..... he is the saviour..... call him.... let us cry for him... let us make him happy ..... he will save us..... call him Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana

NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana NarayanaNarayana Narayana Narayana Narayana Narayana ............... Ragunath V <raghu_vazhapulli wrote: I regret to inform you that my brother met an accident in Sharjah (UAE). He is Ok. But his daughter having scratch on her spinal code. I prayed

Lord Guruvayurappan for speedy recovery. I request all devotees of Lord Krisha to pray for her for speedy recovery. Regards, Raghunathguruvayur wrote: