IndiaDivine.org

Darsanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreeman & Sreemathi, Due to a short break I couldn't check or present mails from this esteemed group of Guruvaayur. Therefore retreiving the mails got some problem. This message I had been sent some days back unfortunately it could not published. The purpose of this mail for sharing or improving the Bhakthi Maargam through the Kshethra Darsanam, which I got. I was in vaccation from my Karmakshethram (North Africa) to theJanmaskhethram (Killikkurussimangalam the birth place of MahaakaviKunchan nambiar whcih belongs to Valluvanaad (Present Ottapaalam) When I reached to home welcomed by my daughter 11 months old.Since after her first Janmadinam we started few Thirttha Yaathra from Killikkurussi Mahaadevan (Ganapathi, Paarvathy and Kaali) and Koratty Thevar (Srikrishnan), where renovation is going on... First to Guruvayurappan alone and there

got a good darsanam.Second to Vilwadrinaatthan Near to my home (Sriraaman, Lakshmanan, Hanuman, Ganapathi and Ayyappan) and Ivormadhom sri Krishnan, then Chinakkathur Kaavu (Melkaavu and Keezhkaavu) also near to myhome then Pattaambi Guruvaayurappan on the way to Kaadampuzha and Thrumandhamkunnu (twice visited).Then to Sabarimala Chingom first, Paaramekkaavu, Akamala and also had Naalambala darsanam in Karkkidakam via Naatika Hanuman (Thriprayaar, Koodalmaanikyam, Moozhikkulam and Paayammel).Next again to Guruvaurappan with family and stayed because we had an offerAvathaaram Krishnanaattam in my daughter's name (Gaayathri). Till the end ofKrishnanaatam my daughter watched and also she imitated the young KrishnaCharacter in front of the audience. Next day we got very good darsanam throughoutNirmaalyam, Vaakachaarthu, Thailaabhishekam, Ushapooja and ethirettu Pooja then Ucchapooja. Also visted to Mammiyoor, Paarthasaaratthy and

Venkitaachalapathy before the Prasada Oottu.Next was Haripaad Subrahmanian, Mannaarisaala Naaga & the great Ambalappuzha.When we reached at Ambalappuzha the Paalpaayasam booking was over. But alas!god grace or luckily met the Brahmasree Puthuman Sridharan Nampoothiripad and heguided us throughout complete pooja and given plenty of paalpaayam. He instructedSri Vijayakumar an artist Sopanasangitham in the same temple he took us to showdifferent things in around the temple with the different aithihyam. Also got gooddarsanam of Brahmakalasam and Sahasrakalasam abhishekam in Ambalappuzha.Then to Pazhani for my daughter's Siromundanam.Finally once again to Guruvaayurappan via Nellaaya Dhanwanthari. Surprisingly this is the first time in my life getting such a very good darsanam in the temples wherever I visited. My elder sister told me that the luck is due to my daughter, because she is a Bhaagyasuktham. Whenenver my mother or sister start the Nilavilakku with uttering Deepam she will start to give pranaamam and say Amme followed by a namaskaaram. When my mother starts kerosene lamp also she practise the same. I am very sorry for boring with silly matters. Nothing more to write now. I am presenting a simple document which contains Katapayaadi Soothram. It given by one of my relatives, who is an executive member of Nampoothiri Yogakshema Sabha headquartered at Thrissur. Leaving in the name of Naaraayana With love, KrishNan Krishnarekha Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.