IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Trip to Guruvayur.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Raman: Many thanks for your words and blessings. I knew you will contact me after reading the mail. I am getting married on January 23 in Bangalore. We are leaving for Guruvayoor the very next day. I also passed my board certification examainations last November, and am doing well professionally. I hope and pray that the lord gives me the persistence, inner strength, self control and humility needed to continually worship his lotus feet and always keep him close to my heart while performing all my duties as a householder. My best wishes to your family. Sri Guruvayoorappa Sharanam. Narasimhan GANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote: Dear Narasimhan, Very glad to note that your are visiting Guruvayur (of course I know the purpose) and by the Grace of Sri Guruvayurappan all will go well and a new life will blossom in your favour.All my wishes will be with you for happy days ahead.God Bless. Hare Krishna. A G Raman. Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Dear Mr Narasimhan, Hare Krishna ! Wishing you all blessings for your marraige. May the Lord be with you ! Yours humble servant,Sajeev Kesavanguruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Athena WalaWednesday, January 18, 2006 5:59 PMguruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Trip to Guruvayur.Dear Mr. Raman: Many thanks for your words and blessings. I knew you will contact me after reading the mail. I am getting married on January 23 in Bangalore. We are leaving for Guruvayoor the very next day. I also passed my board certification examainations last November, and am doing well professionally. I hope and pray that the lord gives me the persistence, inner strength, self control and humility needed to continually worship his lotus feet and always keep him close to my heart while performing all my duties as a householder. My best wishes to your family. Sri Guruvayoorappa Sharanam. Narasimhan GANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote:Dear Narasimhan, Very glad to note that your are visiting Guruvayur (of course I know the purpose) and by the Grace of Sri Guruvayurappan all will go well and a new life will blossom in your favour.All my wishes will be with you for happy days ahead.God Bless. Hare Krishna.A G Raman. Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP. #########################################################

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED

RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED

INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR

DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED.BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENTS

PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUSES AND DEFECTS.IF YOU ARE NOT THE

INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY

E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

##########################################################