IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need a Guru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Menon, Your letter touched the chords of my heart. Your yearning for a guru is so contagious!! It fills me with a kind of self-remonstration. In spite of having an unparallelled Guru for the last several years, I've taken my good fortune for granted, I feel. May Guru's grace envelop me and let my gracious Guru redeem me!!! Guru is within the devotee, and is equal to, or not different from, God. The dvaita bhavana created by the seeming cognition of a guru outside is the bane of every sincere devotee. Correcting us in details is not Guru's role, I sincerely feel. Our sanchita samskaras clouding our vision is the problem. Only Guru's Grace can give us an illumination that is all pervading, which will also take care of the details. May it liberate us!!! Om Namo Narayanaya!!!Chandra Sekharan Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: GURUFor sometime my mind is not at rest and the urge of having a Guru is becoming stronger and stronger every day and I thought today - Thursday - is the best to open my mind. Let me thank the moderator for accepting me as a member of this devine group with people having one direction towards Lord Guruvayoorappan.I am not only a devotee of Lord, but a child of his as I was given away by my mother while I was 3 months old as a nadathallal vazhipadu, but retrieved by a relative and handed back to my mother to look after me. She did a great job in bringing me up and correcting me whenever needed. I was told in my childhood, that Matha Pitha Guru Deivam and lived to that. My parents left this world for

eternal bliss and I did not need a Guru while they were alive. Now I am in need of one.Thanks to all who present lovely Slokas specially to Indu who contribute so many. I, rather we all, need a Guru to recite the same correctly and appropriately otherwise the effect of the same will be different. I quote same words below to show you all what I mean. .Kill him not, let him go.Kill him, not let him go.The comma or pause at a different place give the same words opposite meaning. In order to avoid the ill effect I need a Guru to do it right. Guru should be a Guide but he himself is being guided, a Teacher but learn what to teach, when to teach, and where to teach and finally a preacher who practises what he preaches. I do not believe in Human gods but belive The God in every human. To me God is the parent of all Parents, guardian of all Guardians, and designer of all designers and designs who has designed

the human beings to the current format with eyes to look forward, legs to move forward. I need a Guru to set my mind in the forward direction.Bill Gates opened Window with which we all are here to chat, talk and open our mind. I need a Guru to open the main Door to enter the House to attain the everlasting Bliss.Finally, Pizhayakilum, Pizhakedakilum Poruthukolka Bhagavane..Guruvayoorappaa Saranam. www.childrenfoundation.netSend instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Dear Thomas, Your lucid explanation on the concept of Guru is very much appreciable and I quite agree with you. Hare Krishna."A.J.Thomas" <thomasaj1952 wrote: Dear Mr.Menon, Your letter touched the chords of my heart. Your yearning for a guru is so contagious!! It fills me with a kind of self-remonstration. In spite of having an unparallelled Guru for the last several years, I've taken my good fortune for granted, I feel. May Guru's grace envelop me and let my gracious Guru redeem me!!! Guru is within the devotee, and is equal to, or not different from, God. The dvaita bhavana created by the seeming cognition of a guru outside is the bane of every sincere devotee. Correcting us in details is not Guru's

role, I sincerely feel. Our sanchita samskaras clouding our vision is the problem. Only Guru's Grace can give us an illumination that is all pervading, which will also take care of the details. May it liberate us!!! Om Namo Narayanaya!!!Chandra Sekharan Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: GURUFor sometime my mind is not at rest and the urge of having a Guru is becoming stronger and stronger every day and I thought today - Thursday - is the best to open my mind. Let me thank the moderator for accepting me as a member of this devine group with people having one direction towards Lord Guruvayoorappan.I am not only a devotee of Lord, but a

child of his as I was given away by my mother while I was 3 months old as a nadathallal vazhipadu, but retrieved by a relative and handed back to my mother to look after me. She did a great job in bringing me up and correcting me whenever needed. I was told in my childhood, that Matha Pitha Guru Deivam and lived to that. My parents left this world for eternal bliss and I did not need a Guru while they were alive. Now I am in need of one.Thanks to all who present lovely Slokas specially to Indu who contribute so many. I, rather we all, need a Guru to recite the same correctly and appropriately otherwise the effect of the same will be different. I quote same words below to show you all what I mean. .Kill him not, let him go.Kill him, not let him go.The comma or pause at a different place give the same words opposite meaning. In order to avoid the ill effect I need a Guru to do it right. Guru should be a

Guide but he himself is being guided, a Teacher but learn what to teach, when to teach, and where to teach and finally a preacher who practises what he preaches. I do not believe in Human gods but belive The God in every human. To me God is the parent of all Parents, guardian of all Guardians, and designer of all designers and designs who has designed the human beings to the current format with eyes to look forward, legs to move forward. I need a Guru to set my mind in the forward direction.Bill Gates opened Window with which we all are here to chat, talk and open our mind. I need a Guru to open the main Door to enter the House to attain the everlasting Bliss.Finally, Pizhayakilum, Pizhakedakilum Poruthukolka Bhagavane..Guruvayoorappaa Saranam. www.childrenfoundation.net Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Om Namo Narayanaya: Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.