IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Vishu announcement - Navaneetham, our monthly newsletter!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Sunil ji, Finally, "Navaneetham" has become a reality.... Its really a great Vishu-Kani for all of us.... Sukumar ji, excellent design and ordering from you,I took a b/w printout, it looks superb. HAPPY VISHU to dear Members Radhe Shyam !... ArunSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and aprosporous New Year!!!We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you -"Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created byour own group members. You can see the Newsletter at -http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdfI could not send the Newletter by email because of restriction on file size attachments.Please bless our

new project and pray for Krishna'sblessings. Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hardto make Navaneetham a reality. Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Om Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Dear Sunil and all who had a hand in Navaneetham Every year Vishu come. This year we all are blessed with Navaneetham and my prayers to Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless not only the members of this forum but the entire world for prosperity and unity to live happily. Dr. Sukumar deserves a special praise and Vinod for his effort from behind the screen. Looking forward for the future copies of this Great contribution to the community. Om Narayanaya Namah: Chandra Sekharan MenonSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and aprosporous New Year!!!We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you -"Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created byour own group members.

You can see the Newsletter at -http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdfI could not send the Newletter by email because of restriction on file size attachments.Please bless our new project and pray for Krishna'sblessings. Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hardto make Navaneetham a reality. Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Guest guest

Namasthe,

I feel very blessed to be part of this group and there

by to read Navaneetham. The newsletter has come out

really informative and beautiful. Thanks for all the

work and beautiful pictures.

Om namo bhagavathe vasudevaaya!

regards,

Geetha.

--- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> Dear Devotees,

>

> Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and a

> prosporous New Year!!!

>

> We have a surpise " Vishu kaineettam " for all of you

> -

> " Navaneetham " , our new monthly newsletter created by

> our own group members.

>

> You can see the Newsletter at -

>

> http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdf

>

> I could not send the Newletter by email because of

> restriction on file size attachments.

>

> Please bless our new project and pray for Krishna's

> blessings.

>

> Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hard

> to make Navaneetham a reality.

>

> Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks very much. Really this is the "vishu kaineettam" Om Namo Narayanaya: MuraliSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and aprosporous New Year!!!We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you -"Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created byour own group members. You can see the Newsletter at -http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdfI could not send the Newletter by email because of restriction on file size attachments.Please bless our new project and pray for Krishna'sblessings. Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hardto make Navaneetham a reality.

Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Introducing the new Answers Beta – A new place to get answers to your questions – Try it

Guest guest

Ithrayum Punyamulla Karmam cheythavarkku Unnikrishnan ella mangalangalum neratte ennu prarthichu kondu, ee Visihtamaya Vishukkani kittiyathum easwara karunyam thanne ennu koodi smarichu kondu .....Niravode.... GopiSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and aprosporous New Year!!!We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you -"Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created byour own group members. You can see the Newsletter at -http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdfI could not send the Newletter by email because of restriction on file size attachments.Please bless our new project and pray for Krishna'sblessings.

Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hardto make Navaneetham a reality. Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; OHM NAMO BHAGAVATHEA VASUDEVAYA

" Navaneetham " is excellent. Everybody will love it.I

pray Lord Guruvayoorappan will protect you.

Regards

Keerthi Kumar V Menon

--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear Sunil ji,

>

> Finally, " Navaneetham " has become a reality....

>

> Its really a great Vishu-Kani for all of us....

>

>

> Sukumar ji, excellent design and ordering from

> you,I took a b/w printout, it looks superb.

>

> HAPPY VISHU to dear Members

>

> Radhe Shyam !...

> Arun

>

> Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> Dear Devotees,

>

> prosporous New Year!!!

>

> -

> our own group members.

>

>

>

>

> blessings.

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

Guest guest

Thank you for the great Vishu kaineettam Navaneetham .

Congratulations and best wishes for all the devotees

who worked on this great achievement.

anandarajee

--- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> Dear Devotees,

>

> prosporous New Year!!!

>

> -

> our own group members.

>

>

>

>

> blessings.

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

>

>

Guest guest

OHM NAMO NARAYANAYA : Navaneetham is is excellent || .It should be highly appreciated.. Hare Rama Ratheesh VKEERTHI KUMAR <keerthibai wrote: OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; OHM NAMO BHAGAVATHEA VASUDEVAYA"Navaneetham" is excellent. Everybody will love it.Ipray Lord Guruvayoorappan will protect you.RegardsKeerthi Kumar V Menon--- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Sunil ji,> > Finally, "Navaneetham" has become a reality.... > > Its really a great Vishu-Kani for all of us....> >

> Sukumar ji, excellent design and ordering from> you,I took a b/w printout, it looks superb. > > HAPPY VISHU to dear Members> > Radhe Shyam !...> Arun> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:> Dear Devotees,> > Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and a> prosporous New Year!!!> > We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you> -> "Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created by> our own group members. > > You can see the Newsletter at -> > http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdf> > I could not send the Newletter by email because of> restriction on file size attachments.> > Please

bless our new project and pray for Krishna's> blessings. > > Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hard> to make Navaneetham a reality. > > Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya: >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Menon,

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA....

how do i express my heartfelt gratitude and congratulations for such a spritually encompassing newsletter "NAVANEETHAM'.

YOU ARE INDEED DOING YEOMAN SERVICE TO MILLIONS OF MODERN DAY HINDUS WHO ARE AS YOU HAVE RIGHLTY STATED ON PG. 28 OF THE NEWSLETTER AS 'modern hindus taking part in a drama without knowing the actual story'. HOW APTLY PUT.

i admit i was one such modern hindu, but today thanks to this newsletter and of course a million thanks to Lord Guruvayoorappan , who has given me the grace to receive this knowledge thru the newsletter, my visits to the temple will always be in a new light.

My heartfelt prayers to our Lord to grant us more insights and such knowledge thru 'Navaneetham'. In fact , if you grant permission, i don't mind getting the content printed and distributed to modern devotees like me as an archana to the lord . no, i am not rich moneywise but i would like to share the spritual happiness that i got by reading this newsletter with others too therefore if Shri Sunil Menon and Others Permit I wOULD LIKE TO PRINT around 500 copies of this newsletter for free distribution. It will only be a humble contribution from me for the goodness of society.

Once again my heartfelt thanks to all the members who have made 'navaneetham' a reality.

beleive me , it has all the makings of a spritual revolution in it and the language and clarity that is carried in the content virtually seems to have come with Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings.

Can't wait to receive the next Newsletter. All the Very best once again

jayashree

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, It's an excellent job by our group members. Lord Guruvayoorappan bless all. Regards, Bindya Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and aprosporous New Year!!!We have a surpise "Vishu kaineettam" for all of you -"Navaneetham", our new monthly newsletter created byour own group members. You can see the Newsletter at -http://www.guruvayoor.com/Navaneetham_VishukkaNi.pdfI could not send the Newletter by email because of restriction on file size attachments.Please bless our new project and pray for

Krishna'sblessings. Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hardto make Navaneetham a reality. Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Hi all

It is nice to c the Navaneetham. A bunch of thanks . And also very happy to

know peolpe (like Jayashree ready to circular the magazine) r ready to support

and encorage the efforts to regain the spirituality and unity of Hindu.

Sujesh

Guest guest

Om Namo vasudevaya

Thank you very much for the excellent work on

releasing the Navaneetham . and its vishu kaineetam

to our group members...

Congratulations and best wishes for all the devotees

who worked on this great excersie.

--- KEERTHI KUMAR <keerthibai wrote:

>

> OHM NAMO NARRAYANAYA; OHM NAMO BHAGAVATHEA

> VASUDEVAYA

>

> " Navaneetham " is excellent. Everybody will love it.I

> pray Lord Guruvayoorappan will protect you.

>

> Regards

>

> Keerthi Kumar V Menon

> --- Arun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote:

>

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > Finally, " Navaneetham " has become a reality....

> >

> > Its really a great Vishu-Kani for all of us....

> >

> >

> > Sukumar ji, excellent design and ordering from

> > you,I took a b/w printout, it looks superb.

> >

> > HAPPY VISHU to dear Members

> >

> > Radhe Shyam !...

> > Arun

> >

> > Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> > Dear Devotees,

> >

> > Wish you and your family a very Happy Vishu and a

> > prosporous New Year!!!

> >

> > We have a surpise " Vishu kaineettam " for all of

> you

> > -

> > " Navaneetham " , our new monthly newsletter created

> by

> > our own group members.

> >

> > You can see the Newsletter at -

> >

> >

> >

> > I could not send the Newletter by email because of

> > restriction on file size attachments.

> >

> > Please bless our new project and pray for

> Krishna's

> > blessings.

> >

> > Thanks a lot to each and everyone who worked hard

> > to make Navaneetham a reality.

> >

> > Happy VISHU and May God bless you all.

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >

> > Sunil.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:

> >