IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] JNANAPPANA - SONG OF WISDOM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gopi,

Indeed a wonderful gift for me. Thankyou Gopi.

Regards

Abhilash

--- GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:

> Namaskaram...

>

> Please review the attachment files to remove the

> attachment from the worldy pleasures.

>

> Krishnarppanam

>

>

>

> Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one

> click on FareChase

Guest guest

I was looking for it.Thanks a lot Gopi.. Hare KrisshnaAbhilash Nair <abhilash_ramachandran wrote: Dear Gopi,Indeed a wonderful gift for me. Thankyou Gopi.RegardsAbhilash--- GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:> Namaskaram...> > Please review the attachment files to remove the> attachment from the worldy pleasures.> > Krishnarppanam> > > > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one> click on FareChase Tired of spam? Mail

has the best spam protection around

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Guest guest

That great work, i found in my search in the web... Thank you dears... Lord Unnikkannan our saviour may pleased for this action in our group, and pour more affection towards us. Let us please our Lord by adopting the views of Sri. Poonthanam in our day to day life. We will get result of all Karmas what we do in the world... but the results will be better if our attachment towards the karma is removed... And our Lord knows that, it is really tough for us in this kaliyuga... as we are running behind the material pleasures and to win the competitive world... thats why he told us, do the duties as a prayer to him.. let us praise our lord Unnikkannan for his greatness... Let us pray our SriParthasarathi to ride us to our destination in

this battlefield... Thank you all... Krishna.. Guruvayoorappa..... ratheesh v <ratheeshvnair20 wrote: I was looking for it.Thanks a lot Gopi.. Hare KrisshnaAbhilash Nair <abhilash_ramachandran wrote: Dear Gopi,Indeed a wonderful gift for me. Thankyou Gopi.RegardsAbhilash--- GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:> Namaskaram...> > Please review the attachment files to remove the> attachment from the worldy pleasures.>

> Krishnarppanam> > > > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one> click on FareChase India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

I WAS LOOKING FOR IT, THANKS THANKS A LOT WISH U ALL THE BESTGOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: Namaskaram... Please review the attachment files to remove the attachment from the worldy pleasures. Krishnarppanam Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on FareChase

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

om namo narayana. more slokams and keerthanams. please visit the site: www.geocities.com/ramya475/ Murali GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote: That great work, i found in my search in the web... Thank you dears... Lord Unnikkannan our saviour may pleased for this action in our group, and pour more affection towards us. Let us please our Lord by adopting the views of Sri. Poonthanam in our day to day life. We will get result of all Karmas what we do in the world... but the results will be better if our attachment towards the karma is removed... And our Lord knows that, it is really tough for us in this kaliyuga... as we are running behind the material pleasures and to win the competitive world... thats why he told us, do the duties as a prayer to him.. let us praise our lord Unnikkannan for his greatness... Let us pray our SriParthasarathi to ride us to our destination in this battlefield... Thank you all... Krishna.. Guruvayoorappa..... ratheesh v <ratheeshvnair20 wrote: I was looking for it.Thanks a lot Gopi.. Hare KrisshnaAbhilash Nair <abhilash_ramachandran wrote: Dear Gopi,Indeed a wonderful gift for me. Thankyou Gopi.RegardsAbhilash--- GOPI NAIR <gopi_nair37 wrote:> Namaskaram...> > Please review the attachment files to remove the> attachment from the worldy pleasures.> > Krishnarppanam> > > > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one> click on FareChase India Answers: Share what you

know. Learn something new. Click here Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.