IndiaDivine.org

Trip to Thirupathi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, As I informed earlier, I had been to Thirupathi last weekand and it was an mindblowing experience to see the LORD. Except there was a long queue and little chaos at the ticket counter. We reached there at 4AM and started waiting in the queue till 9AM. That was a terrific experience as people started to shout and fight. We got the darshan time on Sunday morning 4AM. Surprisingly we had to wait for only 1and half hour and we got the darshan at 6AM. Believe me it was an beautiful experience. As and when the queue moved closer and closer to the main door, I felt like entering the heaven. The ambience, decoration, fragnance, everything made feel like I am in heaven. Getting to be there atleast once itself is a fortune. I suggest every body to visit Thirupathi atleast once in Life time. As I said I prayed for all our

members. Regards, Namo Narayana...!!!

India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now