IndiaDivine.org

Sri Chaitanya is Lord Krishna himself!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prediction of the characteristics of Sri Chaitanya. ** In the Matsya-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead says: mundo gaurah su-dirghangastri-srotas-tira-sambhavahdayaluh kirtana-grahibhavisyami kalau-yuge In the age of Kali, I shall advent [bhavisyami kalau yuge] where the three rivers meet [tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah]. I shall have a shaven head [mundah]. I shall have a golden complexion [gaurah]. I will be very kind and always chant the holy name of Krishna [dayaloh kirtana-grahi]. Prediction of the name of the river where Sri Chaitanya will take his birth and other

characteristics. ** In the Vayu-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead states: suddho gaurah-su-dirghangoganga-tira-samudbhavahdayaluh-kirtana-grahibhavisyami kalau yuge In the age of Kali-Yuga, I shall come [bhavisyami kalau yuge] in a place on the bank of the Ganges [ganga-tira-samudbhavah]. I will be very pure [suddhah], have a golden complexion [gaurah], and be very tall [su-dirghangah] and chant the holy names of Krishna. Prediction that the Supreme Lord will leave Goloka and come in a golden form. ** In the

Markandeya-Purana, the Supreme of Godhead declares: golokam ca parityajyalokanam trana-karanatkalau gauranga-rupenalila-lavanya-vigrahah "In the Kali-Yuga, I will leave Goloka and, to save the people of the world, I will become the handsome and playful Lord Gauranga."Prediction of one of the purpose of Sri Chaitanya's appearance. ** In the Varaha-Purana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead declares: aham eva dvija-srestholila-pracurya-vigrahahbhagavad-bhakta-rupenalokan raksami sarvada I shall come as the best of the brahmanas [aham eva dvija-srestha]. I will exhibit many pastimes

[lila-pracurya-vigrahah] in the form of a devotee [bhagavad-bhakta-rupena]. I shall deliver the people of the world [lokan raksami sarvada].

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.