IndiaDivine.org

Relation with God.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To make even little advance in the Spiritual sphere it is highly essential that there shuld be an inherent love,faith,dedication towards God and that steadfastness is a must.A wavering mind can achieve nothing.Instead of allowing God to hold us we must hold Him firmly so as not allow Him to go out of our hold.To justify that the following narration can be brooded. Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.The father in his anxiety told the girl"honey,hold my hand so that you won't fall into the river". The girl replied "No dad,better you hold my hand".Asked the puzzled father 'what is the difference".Little girl replied "there is a lot of difference,dad".Father asked "how". The girl said "If I hold your hand and something happens it is quite possible that I may leave hold of your hand and fall into the river,but if you hold my hand I am sure you will

not let me go come what may in any circumstances". The theme here is in any sort of relationship, the essence of trust lies not in its bind, but in its bond.In the same way instead of pleading with God to hold one's hand he/she must hold Him firmly so that He never goes out of the hold of the devotee as there is always the likelihood that in case of an indifferent attitude of His devotee in his pursuits He may abandon the devotee but holding Him firmly the devotee never allows Him move out of his/her grip even if he/she may commit mistakes and holding Him firmly will see him/her thru in the path. A little narration given but it has a lot of feeling. Hare Krishna.

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now