IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] An incident related to Guruvayur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes Sunita, Strange are the ways of God which go beyond our comprehensive powers.Your sincere prayers had been heard by HIM and everything went off smoothly. Wishing you and your hubby all the best on this happy occasion. agraman.Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Sunitaa,Happy wedding anniversary and thanks for sharing your

experience. Guruvayoorappan has his own ways, we just need to trust in him and do good in this world, He takes care of the rest.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "rsunitaa" <rsunitaa wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya!> > I will narrate an incident related to Guruvayur that had a great impact on me.> When I was doing my Ph.D, I was very career oriented and not too interested in marriage. But> that was not the plan of Shri Guruvayurappan. I sincerely prayed to Guruvayurappan that if> You really want me to get married, it should be held in Guruvayur and no where else.> Elders in the family, being of the opinion that marriages should be conducted by the> family priest by proper chanting of Vedic mantras, there was no way I could let them know> what I wanted. I prayed again

to the Lord. Lord Guruvayurappan came to my rescue in> form of my Mother-in-law. Her one and only condition for the marriage [even before I had> even spoken to her] was that the marriage be conducted in Guruvayur. When we conveyed> this to our family priest, he was very eager to come with us to Guruvayur to conduct the> marriage. There were several more hurdles in the way, which Guruvayurappan took care> of. My in-laws were traveling from Bangalore by bus and were stranded in their way due to> heavy rains. Due to God's grace they all reached in the middle of the night, a couple of the> hours before the ceremony was scheduled to commence.> Finally the marriage was conducted in Guruvayur as per Vedic rites and the Muhurtam was> in front of the Nada on June 27, exactly four years ago, to date.> > Incidents such as these go a long way in strengthening our devotion

to the Lord.> Hari Narayana!!>

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Bhagavathea Vadudevays; Ohm Namo Narrayanaya

Thank you for sharing your ecperience. Everyday

thousands peoples are coming to see him and returns

with their own Experience.

He will gave experiences who beleaves him. I also

haveso maney experiences that I will share soon.

Regards,

Keerthi Kumar

Ohm Namo Bhagavathea Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo Narrayanaya

--- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> Dear Sunitaa,

>

> Happy wedding anniversary and thanks for sharing

> your experience. Guruvayoorappan has his own ways,

> we just need to trust in him and do good in this

> world, He takes care of the rest.

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya:

>

> Sunil.

>

> guruvayur , " rsunitaa "

> <rsunitaa wrote:

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya!

> >

> > I will narrate an incident related to Guruvayur

> that had a great

> impact on me.

> > When I was doing my Ph.D, I was very career

> oriented and not too

> interested in marriage. But

> > that was not the plan of Shri Guruvayurappan. I

> sincerely prayed

> to Guruvayurappan that if

> > You really want me to get married, it should be

> held in Guruvayur

> and no where else.

> > Elders in the family, being of the opinion that

> marriages should

> be conducted by the

> > family priest by proper chanting of Vedic mantras,

> there was no

> way I could let them know

> > what I wanted. I prayed again to the Lord. Lord

> Guruvayurappan

> came to my rescue in

> > form of my Mother-in-law. Her one and only

> condition for the

> marriage [even before I had

> > even spoken to her] was that the marriage be

> conducted in

> Guruvayur. When we conveyed

> > this to our family priest, he was very eager to

> come with us to

> Guruvayur to conduct the

> > marriage. There were several more hurdles in the

> way, which

> Guruvayurappan took care

> > of. My in-laws were traveling from Bangalore by

> bus and were

> stranded in their way due to

> > heavy rains. Due to God's grace they all reached

> in the middle of

> the night, a couple of the

> > hours before the ceremony was scheduled to

> commence.

> > Finally the marriage was conducted in Guruvayur as

> per Vedic rites

> and the Muhurtam was

> > in front of the Nada on June 27, exactly four

> years ago, to date.

> >

> > Incidents such as these go a long way in

> strengthening our

> devotion to the Lord.

> > Hari Narayana!!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Sunitaji,

Happy Wedding anniversary to you, May the Lord bless you and your family members with prosperity and good health.

Pray for me also because I am in a dilemma regarding marriage proposals

But I believe and have proof for the following

HE answers my prayers , but how, when and where I do not know, but HE will never betray me.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 6/28/06, KEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibai wrote:

Ohm Namo Bhagavathea Vadudevays; Ohm Namo NarrayanayaThank you for sharing your ecperience. Everydaythousands peoples are coming to see him and returnswith their own Experience.He will gave experiences who beleaves him. I also

haveso maney experiences that I will share soon.Regards,Keerthi KumarOhm Namo Bhagavathea Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo Narrayanaya

--- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

> Dear Sunitaa,> > Happy wedding anniversary and thanks for sharing> your experience. Guruvayoorappan has his own ways,> we just need to trust in him and do good in this> world, He takes care of the rest.

> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > guruvayur

, " rsunitaa " > <rsunitaa wrote:> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya!> >> > I will narrate an incident related to Guruvayur> that had a great> impact on me.

> > When I was doing my Ph.D, I was very career> oriented and not too> interested in marriage. But> > that was not the plan of Shri Guruvayurappan. I> sincerely prayed> to Guruvayurappan that if

> > You really want me to get married, it should be> held in Guruvayur> and no where else.> > Elders in the family, being of the opinion that> marriages should> be conducted by the

> > family priest by proper chanting of Vedic mantras,> there was no> way I could let them know> > what I wanted. I prayed again to the Lord. Lord> Guruvayurappan> came to my rescue in

> > form of my Mother-in-law. Her one and only> condition for the> marriage [even before I had> > even spoken to her] was that the marriage be> conducted in> Guruvayur. When we conveyed

> > this to our family priest, he was very eager to> come with us to> Guruvayur to conduct the> > marriage. There were several more hurdles in the> way, which> Guruvayurappan took care

> > of. My in-laws were traveling from Bangalore by> bus and were> stranded in their way due to> > heavy rains. Due to God's grace they all reached> in the middle of> the night, a couple of the

> > hours before the ceremony was scheduled to> commence.> > Finally the marriage was conducted in Guruvayur as> per Vedic rites> and the Muhurtam was> > in front of the Nada on June 27, exactly four

> years ago, to date.> >> > Incidents such as these go a long way in> strengthening our> devotion to the Lord.> > Hari Narayana!!> >> > >

> > > > >

-- Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "