group, I did not understand what you really mean " celebrating his and

the forum's efforts " ?

Love

KVG

balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

> HARI AUM

>

> Sometimes when we get things freely and with least

> efforts we tend to forget to be thankfull.

>

> Shree Sunil Menon has been moderating and maintaining

> this forum so well that none felt his presence in the

> least.

>

> He let everyone to participate in full and is doing a

> great yeoman service.

>

> I personally THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES.

>

> Hope some of you will come out with a better idea to

> celebrate his and this forum's efforts?

>

> Regards

>

> Balagopal

>

> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARYANA

>

>

> ________

> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

> http://in.answers./ <http://in.answers./>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes dear Balagopal.I agree with you that Sunil has taken great pains to develop the Group so that when the same was started by the end of May 2001 there was a single person and now there are 385 persons as Members.That includes very knowledgeable persons like Dr.Saroja Ramanujam and Sri.K.V.Gopalakrishna and I am sure in the coming months more such type of people will take interest and join the group so as to make the same more fruitful. Normally in all groups the moderator rarely contributes but allow the members to do the same and discuss and plays the role of an arbitrator, only in cases where the situation goes out of control with personal attacks in a great way.This is what Sunil is also doing,I feel.Of course he makes the members to get informed of the developments in the Group when new ideas originate.The bhajan group is also doing well by his efforts.As you said they are definitely yeomen services.So the

proper way to celebrate is to make all the members take active part in the group as far as as possible and contribute to their best instead of remaining silent readers.It is a great achievement on the part of Sunil for running the group for over 5 years now and develop the same as a real Group for the bhakthas of Sri Guruvayurappan and expect more nice contributions from the silent members also. I also join you to wish him well and the Group by the Grace of Sri Guruvayurappan. Hare Krishna, agraman.balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMSometimes when we get things freely and with leastefforts we tend to forget to be thankfull.Shree Sunil Menon has been moderating and maintainingthis forum so well that none felt his presence in theleast.He let everyone to participate in full and is doing agreat yeoman service.I personally THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES.Hope some of you will come out with a better idea tocelebrate his and this forum's efforts?RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something

newhttp://in.answers./

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Bala gopal, It is great that you reminded everyone about the noble act of Shri. Sunil menon. Whenever it was required he was intervening to stop unwanted friction. Entry of nonhindus in Guruvayoor temple was one issue. Very tactfully Shri. Sunil menon could put an end for discussions on that topic. I too join you in thanking Shri. Sunil menon. Hare Krshna. Jayachandra Kaimal.GANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote: Yes dear Balagopal.I agree with you that Sunil has taken great pains to develop the Group so that when the same was started by the end of May 2001 there was a single person and now there are 385 persons as Members.That includes very knowledgeable persons like Dr.Saroja Ramanujam and Sri.K.V.Gopalakrishna and I am sure in the coming months more such type of people will take interest and join the group so as to make the same more fruitful. Normally in all groups the moderator rarely contributes but allow the members

to do the same and discuss and plays the role of an arbitrator, only in cases where the situation goes out of control with personal attacks in a great way.This is what Sunil is also doing,I feel.Of course he makes the members to get informed of the developments in the Group when new ideas originate.The bhajan group is also doing well by his efforts.As you said they are definitely yeomen services.So the proper way to celebrate is to make all the members take active part in the group as far as as possible and contribute to their best instead of remaining silent readers.It is a great achievement on the part of Sunil for running the group for over 5 years now and develop the same as a real Group for the bhakthas of Sri Guruvayurappan and expect more nice contributions from the silent members also. I also join you to wish him well and the Group by the Grace of Sri

Guruvayurappan. Hare Krishna, agraman.balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMSometimes when we get things freely and with leastefforts we tend to forget to be thankfull.Shree Sunil Menon has been moderating and maintainingthis forum so well that none felt his presence in theleast.He let everyone to participate in full and is doing agreat yeoman service.I personally THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES.Hope some of you will come out with a better idea tocelebrate his and this forum's efforts?RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARYANA ________ India

Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

'Celebration' is a part of all growth stories. This is

done whereby one strenghtens, unifies and put the

activities on a more robust growth trajectory.

Hope the more knowlegable and experienced members of

the forum will contribute in this regard.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- " K.V Gopalakrishna " <gopalakrishna.kv

wrote:

> Dear Sri. Balagopal,

>

> Radhe Krishna!

>

> I fully agree with you that dear Sunil has been

> doing a wonderful job

> moderating this group and editing the " Navaneetham " ,

> for which I am sure

> we will all be thankful to him. But as a relatively

> new entrant to the

> group, I did not understand what you really mean

> " celebrating his and

> the forum's efforts " ?

>

> Love

> KVG

>

>

>

> balagopal ramakrishnan wrote:

>

> > HARI AUM

> >

> > Sometimes when we get things freely and with least

> > efforts we tend to forget to be thankfull.

> >

> > Shree Sunil Menon has been moderating and

> maintaining

> > this forum so well that none felt his presence in

> the

> > least.

> >

> > He let everyone to participate in full and is

> doing a

> > great yeoman service.

> >

> > I personally THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES.

> >

> > Hope some of you will come out with a better idea

> to

> > celebrate his and this forum's efforts?

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Balagopal

> >

> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARYANA

> >

> >

> >

>

________

> > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn

> something new

> > http://in.answers./

> <http://in.answers./>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

29.7.2006 Dear Shri Ganapathy Ramanji Though late please accept my thanks for furnishing an information I wanted. I was not aware that Shri Sunil Menonji is the 'MODERATOR" for this group. He is indeed a most loving devotee of Kannan . That is why the idea of developing such a site came to his mind. May Lord Guruvayoorappan bestow him with Ayur Arigya Saukhyam. The fact that the group started with one person in 2001 has now got a strength of 358 persons itself is an evidence that this group is getting popular day by day. Navneetham newsletter is also a wonderful project. I could start only with this month's issue. Kodos to the editorial board By the way, I could not understand what you mean by the "Bhajan

gorup". Can you please throw some light on this Regards Syamala GANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote: Yes dear Balagopal.I agree with you that Sunil has taken great pains to develop the Group so that when the same was started by the end of May 2001 there was a single person and now there are 385 persons as Members.That includes very knowledgeable persons like Dr.Saroja Ramanujam and Sri.K.V.Gopalakrishna and I am sure in the

coming months more such type of people will take interest and join the group so as to make the same more fruitful. Normally in all groups the moderator rarely contributes but allow the members to do the same and discuss and plays the role of an arbitrator, only in cases where the situation goes out of control with personal attacks in a great way.This is what Sunil is also doing,I feel.Of course he makes the members to get informed of the developments in the Group when new ideas originate.The bhajan group is also doing well by his efforts.As you said they are definitely yeomen services.So the proper way to celebrate is to make all the members take active part in the group as far as as possible and contribute to their best instead of remaining silent readers.It is a great achievement on the part of Sunil for running the group for over 5 years now and develop the same as a real Group for the bhakthas

of Sri Guruvayurappan and expect more nice contributions from the silent members also. I also join you to wish him well and the Group by the Grace of Sri Guruvayurappan. Hare Krishna, agraman.balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMSometimes when we get things freely and with leastefforts we tend to forget to be thankfull.Shree Sunil Menon has been moderating and maintainingthis forum so well that none felt his presence in theleast.He let everyone to participate in full and is doing agreat yeoman service.I personally THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES.Hope some of you will come out with a better idea tocelebrate his and

this forum's efforts?RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.