IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Grace Of Lord Guruvayurappan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jayshree, I am sure everyone in the group will be moved by your story and glad to know that ypour husband was saved by the grace of Guruvayurappan.It is a pity though about his friend.I could unserstand how you would have felt when you heard the news and was not able to contact your husband. My airvaad to you both for longlife and happiness.Dheergaayushmaan bhava. I would like to share with the group members my experience when my husband had a heart attack. He went to the Dr. gthinking that it was his usual heart problem and the Dr. told him to take ecg just for check up.When the result indicated a heart attack the Dr. told him to go and see the casrdialogist immediately but by that time my husband was back to mormal and he could see no urgency but necvertheless went to the cardialogist who immediately admitted him in hospital and put him in ICU. iI went withhim to the doctor and after he was admitted I came back home alone at 9pm and

there was nobody whom I could talk toand my only son was in Bangalore and iI could not contact him. When I asked the Dr. whether it is serious instead of reassuring me he aid he cannot say because even though my husband is back to normal any thing may happen before morning and asked me to go home and leave my phone no. as I was living onmly few yars from the hospital. Though I would have preferred to have stayed I came home as there is no point in sitting throug the night as my husbamd was at that time back to normal. But imagine my feelings being alone in the house with no one to help. Only Gurauvayurappan came to my resque as I prayed to Him and told Him "Idon't have anyone in this world except You and I surrender to your will whatever it might be. Give me strength to go through this." Then after unburdening my worry to Him I went to bed with peace and woke up in the morning when I was ale to contactt my son who came immediately and I also rang up the

hospital and learnt that MY husband was out of danger.Though I was a timid and soft person till then Guruvayurappan made me atower of strength because I had to fight with the doctor who over medicated my husband for no reason at all and kept him in the hospital for longer than necessary for monitary reasons and later when he had to undergo bypass in another hospital I was strong enough to give my husband courage and was able to help him to recover quickly. Why I am saying this is that I would not have believed it if somebody had told me that I could do all this by myself without anybody's help. After that incident I became a changed personality and feel that I can face anything because He is there to take care of me.I even tell my husband who worries sometimes what will happen to me after him only this. Of course there is no gurantee as to who survivers whom but thereis no need to worry whenthe Lord is there who said 'ananyaaschinthayantho maam ye janaah

pafyupaasathe theshaam nithyaabhiyukthaanaam yogakshemamvahaamyaham.' dear members,i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord Guruvayurappan has only saved us.My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in the train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered

bus.however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was obviously to call my husband and warn him but i could not access him on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train however as they were in the second class compartment were saved , however they returned spent the night at the

local branch of the bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the train and my husband the bus.we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped he was at some night shelter and fine. however next day his son called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us by chance!that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital. nothing can describe how shattered we felt. when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back, i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take the

bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the surgery was for positive reasons.i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek his divine protection always. humbly,jayashree May god bless you, Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narayana, Dear Jayashree madam, Good to hear that your family is safe.I being from Bombay myself boarded one of the trains from Churchgate at 5.45 pm (But since I get down at Grant Road,I was not affected). 2 of my collegues who took the fast train were in one of the train in which bomb exploded. But they were in the 2nd class compartment & hearing the noise just jumped from the train & are safe. Common civilians being the target at the peak working hours, I can really understand the frame of mind you would have beein in .The way I was trying to reach my husband,my parents to see if everythings ok & if they have reached (with the phones completely jammed),its very very terrifying..Everyday from then you get to hear loss of so many known people.So many children are being left behind orphaned and many of them are just

1-2 years old. Still the very next day we all were back to work It was not the spirit of Mumbaities, but we dont have a choice.We all know today it was those innocent people , tomorrow it could be any of us.We can just pray to Guruvayoorappan to take care of everything . Plz Krishna , especially those small small children ,plz take care of their future. Krishna plz take care of all . Hare Krishna! Regards, Bindya Suresh jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: dear members,i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord Guruvayurappan has only saved us.My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in the train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus.however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was obviously to call my husband

and warn him but i could not access him on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train however as they were in the second class compartment were saved , however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the train and my husband the bus.we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped he was at some night shelter and fine. however next

day his son called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us by chance!that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital. nothing can describe how shattered we felt. when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back, i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the surgery was for positive reasons.i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord Guruvayurappan . I

surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek his divine protection always. humbly,jayashree

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

HARI AUM

The miraculous escape is the result of HIS grace only.

Remember him ALWAYS and at ALL PLACES.

Bhagavan says:

" thasmat sarveshukaleshu mamanusmarayudhyacha

mayyarppitamanobudhir mamevaishyasya asamsyayaha "

May HIS protection continue for ever.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote:

> dear members,

>

> i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my

> faith in Lord

> Guruvayurappan has only saved us.

>

> My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass

> surgery in may

> 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle

> the crowds in

> the train while commuting i had suggested that he

> commute by a

> chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a

> few times that

> he has to take the train he generally commutes by

> the chartered bus.

>

> however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he

> had audit at the

> bank he would have to stay at work longer and would

> be taking the

> train back.Evening as i returned home from work,

> uncannily i felt

> like watching the news and to my horror saw that a

> blast had occoured

> at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first

> reaction was

> obviously to call my husband and warn him but i

> could not access him

> on his cell. i called up his office only to realise

> that he had left

> office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord

> Guruvayurappan and

> after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he

> had decided to

> take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was

> startled on hearing

> about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly

> checked with all

> his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in

> the train

> however as they were in the second class compartment

> were saved ,

> however they returned spent the night at the local

> branch of the

> bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow

> colleague sharad

> Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank.

> sharad took the

> train and my husband the bus.

>

> we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell

> but sometimes the

> network was busy and sometimes the number was shown

> as busy. we hoped

> he was at some night shelter and fine. however next

> day his son

> called up our home early morning to find out if his

> dad had called us

> by chance!

> that is when we decided to search the hospitals for

> him and after

> going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion

> hospital.

> nothing can describe how shattered we felt.

>

> when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a

> surgery 2 years back,

> i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was

> there in it. if he

> did not have a surgery, he too would have been

> travelling by the the

> train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who

> asked him to take

> the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and

> take the

> train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed

> interest in coming

> to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and

> his faith in god

> has definitely increased. i have every reason to

> beleive that the

> surgery was for positive reasons.

>

> i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila

> of Lord

> Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He

> knows what is

> best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand

> plan and seek

> his divine protection always.

>

> humbly,

>

> jayashree

>

>

>

>

>

>

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Guest guest

Dear Jayashreeji, Truly Guruvayurappan acts in wonderful ways. I am very happy for you and your family. Also pray that Sharadji's family gets all the strength that they need to deal with their grief. Being from Pune, my first reaction when I heard about the blasts was sadness and dismay. My second instinct was to call my parents and make sure things were okay there. For people in Pune and Bombay the local trains are an integral part of our lives. My dad prefers it to any other mode of transport. And he even travels first class--he retired from the Railways. To blow up such vulnerable and precious targets speaks of absolute inhumaneness and evil. May Guruvayurappan give us strength to deal with such crises and may he also shower his grace that all of us may build our lives around him as he is the only friend and family that will ever be there for us: "Gatirbhartaa Prabhu Saakshi, Nivaasa Sharanam Suhrit;Prabhavah Pralayah Sthaanam Nidhaanam Bee-jam-avyayam.” "I am the goal and the support or the sustainer; the lord and the witness of what is done and not done; I am the abode, all beings reside in him; the refuge of

those who suffer and the friend who helps irrespective of any service in return. I am the origin of this Universe, and the dissolution, because the Universe dissolves back in him; the ground, the treasure-house of all the fruits that we reap; and the imperishable seed, anything that grows or sprouts springs from him". (Geeta chapter

9-18) jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: dear members, i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord Guruvayurappan has only saved us. My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in the train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus. however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was obviously to call my

husband and warn him but i could not access him on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train however as they were in the second class compartment were saved , however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the train and my husband the bus. we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped he was at some

night shelter and fine. however next day his son called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us by chance! that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital. nothing can describe how shattered we felt. when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back, i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the surgery was for positive reasons. i can only

be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek his divine protection always. humbly, jayashree

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya. Bindyaji, our prayers are with you and all the people of Bombay. May Guruvayurappan give everyone strength to see through these dark days and to continue to have faith in him. Faith in God is tested sorely during such times and we need to remember that God's ways are beyond our simple understanding. Veena. Bindya Suresh <bindyamenon80 wrote: Ohm Namo Narayana, Dear Jayashree madam, Good to hear that your family is

safe.I being from Bombay myself boarded one of the trains from Churchgate at 5.45 pm (But since I get down at Grant Road,I was not affected). 2 of my collegues who took the fast train were in one of the train in which bomb exploded. But they were in the 2nd class compartment & hearing the noise just jumped from the train & are safe. Common civilians being the target at the peak working hours, I can really understand the frame of mind you would have beein in .The way I was trying to reach my husband,my parents to see if everythings ok & if they have reached (with the phones completely jammed),its very very terrifying..Everyday from then you get to hear loss of so many known people.So many children are being left behind orphaned and many of them are just 1-2 years old. Still the very next day we all were back to work It was not the spirit of Mumbaities,

but we dont have a choice.We all know today it was those innocent people , tomorrow it could be any of us.We can just pray to Guruvayoorappan to take care of everything . Plz Krishna , especially those small small children ,plz take care of their future. Krishna plz take care of all . Hare Krishna! Regards, Bindya Suresh jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: dear members,i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord Guruvayurappan has only saved us.My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in the train while commuting i had suggested

that he commute by a chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus.however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was obviously to call my husband and warn him but i could not access him on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all his colleagues whether

they were fine. a few were in the train however as they were in the second class compartment were saved , however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the train and my husband the bus.we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped he was at some night shelter and fine. however next day his son called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us by chance!that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital. nothing can describe how shattered we felt. when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back, i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it.

if he did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the surgery was for positive reasons.i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek his divine protection always. humbly,jayashree Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it

free.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Smt. Jayashree,

Radhe Krishna!

Your mail touches my heart, indeed. It all finally boils down to the

fact that our thoughts are influenced by the god stationed in our

hearts. While the good luck which your husband had by not travelling

in the train, changing his mind at the last minute, deserves to be

commended and congratrulated, his friend's decision to take the train,

the ill-fated train, and become one of the ill-fated passengers, only

shows the part played by what is called "destiny" in our lives. While

many people say that there is nothing called "destiny", we call it

"fruits of action" which everyone is forced to enjoy or endure as the

case may be. But the point I am trying to make is that even destiny

can be changed by prayer, with continued firm faith in Lord

Guruvayoorappan. " NA VASUDEVA-BHAKTANAM ASUBHAM VIDYATE QUACHIT" (

The devotees of Vasudeva will not face anything untoward.) So

reassure yourself about your firm faith in Him, extol Him with Vishnu

Sahasranamam and Narayaneeyam, whenever you can.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

jayashree_662001 wrote:

dear members,

i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord

Guruvayurappan has only saved us.

My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may

2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in

the train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a

chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that

he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus.

however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the

bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the

train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt

like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured

at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was

obviously to call my husband and warn him but i could not access him

on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left

office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and

after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to

take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing

about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all

his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train

however as they were in the second class compartment were saved ,

however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the

bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad

Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the

train and my husband the bus.

we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the

network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped

he was at some night shelter and fine. however next day his son

called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us

by chance!

that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after

going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital.

nothing can describe how shattered we felt.

when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back,

i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he

did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the

train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take

the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the

train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming

to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god

has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the

surgery was for positive reasons.

i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord

Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is

best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek

his divine protection always.

humbly,

jayashree

Guest guest

Dear Jayashree, Ohm Narayanaya Namah Prayers will be answered and Lord has his own plans. He comes in any form and even make one to think or rethink and change one's own decision. I am a benefactor of HIS deeds. I had a heart attack way back in July 31, 1999 and the site was a rural place in Texas with our KHS Bhajana group on a picnic. Around midnight I had some uneasiness which I discounted as stomach ache but the pain started more and more and someone within me telling " get up chandra time to get medical aid" and I did it without wasting time. My brother was the secretary of the group whose name is Vasudevan was nearby to arrange for an ambulance which came within minutes and I felt the presence of Lord even in the EMS personnel and the Doctor and Nurses who attended me in the night. After initial medication and observation, I was transferred to a bigger hospital in Arlington next day where I underwent an angioplasty

and a stent inserted for a 100 percent block. I think I am fine now. What I want to re-iterate is I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan and HE gives me everything that I need. I saw your message in April and your idea of printing our Navaneetham and distribute the same at your cost. That noble idea can come only from the blessed souls. You are certainly a blessed soul and my prayers to you and all the members in the group and the rest for Lord Guruvayoorappan for his continued blessings. The latest news. I wanted the Narayaneeyam sets from our KVG but due to constraint in foreign currency regulations, the money can reach The Bhaktharanjini Trust a month or two later, KVG promised me to send the sets soon and I will be able to read Narayaneeyam earlier. I am so lucky to be part of this group. My heart felt prayers for Sharad Bhobate's family and it will take a long time for

them to get back on track. May Lord bless them to get strength and face life again Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: dear members,i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord Guruvayurappan has only saved us.My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may 2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in the

train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus.however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was obviously to call my husband and warn him but i could not access him on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly

checked with all his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train however as they were in the second class compartment were saved , however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the train and my husband the bus.we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped he was at some night shelter and fine. however next day his son called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us by chance!that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital. nothing can describe how shattered we felt. when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back, i realise now with

amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the surgery was for positive reasons.i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek his divine protection always. humbly,jayashree

Guest guest

Dear all,

In this context, I would like to quote a relevant sloka from

Narayaneeyam:-

"NAMRANAM SANNIDHATTHE SATATAM API PURAH THAIH ANABYARTHITHAN API

ARTTHAN KAMAN AJASRAM VITARATI PARAMANANDA SANDRAM GATIM CHA.

ITTHAM NISSESHA-LABHYO NIRAVADHIKA-PHALAH PARIJATHO HARE THWAM

KSHUDRAM THAM SAKRAVATEE-DRUMAM ABHILASHATI VYARTHAM ARTTHI-VRAJOYAM!

Sasakam 1, sloka 8.

(“You

always manifest (Yourself)even before

those who worship by mere prostrations.(You) constantly

grant (to them),the desired Purusharthas (fulfilments of life)although not

asked for by them, and also the state

of abundant and eternal happiness.O Lord Hari!

Destroyer of woes! Thus You are the ‘Parijata’

tree accessible to every one,and the bestower

of unlimited rewards too! This crowd of men, full of desires,craves in vain

for

that trifling shrub (Parijata) in Indra’s garden!)

“O Hari!

destroyer of

woes! You are kind by nature and immensely fond of Your devotees. To those who just offer prostrations to You,

You always make Your divine presence felt before them and grant them

whatever

wishes they ask for. Even

to those who do not ask for anything

(those who worship without desiring

anything, Nishkama Bhaktas), You grant

all the fulfilments of

life, including the greatest Purushartha,

the eternal bliss of salvation. You are

within the reach of everyone. You are,

therefore, the real ‘Parijata’, the

wish-yielding tree, much superior to the mythological Kalpaka

tree that grows in Indra’s garden! (Parithrayate Asmat

ithi parijathah.)(

the source of all gifts).}

O Lord! The

entire

universe and the beings therein have their origin in You.

So You are the real Parijata whereas the other

one is only for name's sake. One can aspire to

gain entry to Heaven (Indra-loka) and other Punya-lokas

only after performing the

prescribed religious rites flawlessly and correctly according to

laid-down

procedures. Even if a person qualifies

himself after performing all these rituals, there is no guarantee that

he will

be allowed to see the Kalpaka tree as

it is reserved for a select few and that too, for a very short time. Unlike You who manifest Yourself before

devotees whenever they are in distress, the Kalpaka

tree does not present itself before the aspirants. Moreover,

compared to the divine Bliss one is able to enjoy in

communion with You, my Lord, the pleasures one can get in the so-called

heaven

are petty, like the company of celestial beauties like Rambha

and others. These pleasures are so short-lived that once the

value of the Punya or merit is

exhausted, the person has to come back to the earth, again into the

birth-death

cycle. "Ksheene Punye Marthyalokam visanthi: Bg: 9/21.

(When

the merits accruing from their deeds are exhausted, they enter the

world of

mortals again.) You are indeed

accessible to one and all irrespective of caste, creed or religion,

devotion

being the only criterion."Ananyaschinthayantho mam, ye janah

paryupasathe-- thesham Nithyabhiyukthanam yogakshemam vahamyaham. [bg

9/22 ( Those

devotees who, having no other refuge, constantly think of me and

worship me in

a steadfast manner, I protect them, and personally take care of all

their

needs.) When You, always eager to come

to their rescue, are readily available, it is a pity that this group of

supplicants (those who are always anxious to gain something) keeps

desiring for

that cheap shrub, the so-called Kalpaka

tree growing in Indra's garden, and that, too, in vain!”

Warmest regards

KVG

Chandra Menon wrote:

Dear Jayashree,

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Prayers will be answered and Lord has his own plans. He comes in

any form and even make one to think or rethink and change one's own

decision. I am a benefactor of HIS deeds. I had a heart attack way back

in July 31, 1999 and the site was a rural place in Texas with our KHS

Bhajana group on a picnic. Around midnight I had some uneasiness which

I discounted as stomach ache but the pain started more and more and

someone within me telling " get up chandra time to get medical aid" and

I did it without wasting time. My brother was the secretary of the

group whose name is Vasudevan was nearby to arrange for an ambulance

which came within minutes and I felt the presence of Lord even in the

EMS personnel and the Doctor and Nurses who attended me in the night.

After initial medication and observation, I was transferred to a bigger

hospital in Arlington next day where I underwent an angioplasty and a

stent inserted for a 100 percent block. I think I am fine now. What I

want to re-iterate is I pray Lord Guruvayoorappan and HE gives me

everything that I need.

I saw your message in April and your idea of printing our

Navaneetham and distribute the same at your cost. That noble idea can

come only from the blessed souls. You are certainly a blessed soul and

my prayers to you and all the members in the group and the rest for

Lord Guruvayoorappan for his continued blessings.

The latest news. I wanted the Narayaneeyam sets from our KVG

but due to constraint in foreign currency regulations, the money can

reach The Bhaktharanjini Trust a month or two later, KVG promised me to

send the sets soon and I will be able to read Narayaneeyam earlier. I

am so lucky to be part of this group.

My heart felt prayers for Sharad Bhobate's family and it will

take a long time for them to get back on track. May Lord bless them to

get strength and face life again

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan

jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote:

dear members,

i am a resident of mumbai and in the last 2 days my faith in Lord

Guruvayurappan has only saved us.

My 44 year old banker husband who underwent a bypass surgery in may

2004 works at churchgate.worried,how he would tackle the crowds in

the train while commuting i had suggested that he commute by a

chartered bus to and fro after the surgery. except a few times that

he has to take the train he generally commutes by the chartered bus.

however on 11 th july morning, he told me that as he had audit at the

bank he would have to stay at work longer and would be taking the

train back.Evening as i returned home from work, uncannily i felt

like watching the news and to my horror saw that a blast had occoured

at khar-santacruz close to where we stay. my first reaction was

obviously to call my husband and warn him but i could not access him

on his cell. i called up his office only to realise that he had left

office at 5.35 pm. i just started praying to Lord Guruvayurappan and

after 10 minutes got him on his cell. thankfully, he had decided to

take the bus and was on his way home. he sure was startled on hearing

about the blasts. anyways,he got home and quickly checked with all

his colleagues whether they were fine. a few were in the train

however as they were in the second class compartment were saved ,

however they returned spent the night at the local branch of the

bank. my husband then tried to call his fellow colleague sharad

Bobhate with whom he had come down from the bank. sharad took the

train and my husband the bus.

we tried till midnight to contact him on his cell but sometimes the

network was busy and sometimes the number was shown as busy. we hoped

he was at some night shelter and fine. however next day his son

called up our home early morning to find out if his dad had called us

by chance!

that is when we decided to search the hospitals for him and after

going to 5 hospitals we found his dead body at sion hospital.

nothing can describe how shattered we felt.

when i agonised why my husband had to undergo a surgery 2 years back,

i realise now with amazement what a grand plan was there in it. if he

did not have a surgery, he too would have been travelling by the the

train.Again Was'nt it my Lord Guruvayurappan who asked him to take

the bus even though he was supposed to sit late and take the

train.before his surgery my husband hardly showed interest in coming

to temples or in pujas. todaythat has changed and his faith in god

has definitely increased. i have every reason to beleive that the

surgery was for positive reasons.

i can only be amazed and wonderstruck with the lila of Lord

Guruvayurappan . I surrender humbly to his will. He knows what is

best for us and ours is only to be part of his grand plan and seek