Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.

I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji about having a

detailed contact list with select representatives from diffferent

zones. That way we can ensure members' well being under special

circumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still hope

Shyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest.

Thanks a lot.

Veena.

guruvayur , " jayashree_662001 "

<jayashree_66 wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Group members,

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of the

> stir she has caused by not responding so far.

>

> just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i went

> through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of

> mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed list.

> site www.mumbaipolice.org

>

> Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She

> being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have firm

> faith that she is absolutely fine.

>

> Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had

> suggested something similar a long time back and there was some

> exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put up

> phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are

> misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got some

> calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.

>

> nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative to

> have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to also

> help each other in any possible way.

>

> however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to a

> select few maybe countrywise/statewise and who actively participate

> sometime or the other.

>

> my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail email

> to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total

> complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri Vinod

> at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.

>

> This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the local

> member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting the

> other members know.

>

> May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.

>

> humbly,

>

> jayashree

>

Guest guest

Dear Jayashreeji/Veenaji First of all let me express my apology for not being in touch for some time and giving you all tension. Thank you once again for remembering me and caring for me. To be frank, the incident was so shocking that I was not able to come out of that fully till now. I travel by the 5.19 Virar local everyday in the ladies first class compartment. The blast took place in the very next gent's compartment. In fact, I had prepared a note on how I started with my Narayaneeyam class and also giving introduction of my Guru. However, I could not E-mail the same to the group in view of this unexpected incident. I shall be e-mailing the same soon Dear Jayashreeji ,thank you for the pain you

took in logging onto the site and ensure that myself and family are safe. Even relatives will not take that much pain. I shall be in touch by the grace of God I also fully agree with your suggestion of having a detailed contact list of members of this group. With pranams on the Lotus Feet of my Kannan Syamalaveeus18 <veeus18 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya.I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji

about having adetailed contact list with select representatives from diffferentzones. That way we can ensure members' well being under specialcircumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still hopeShyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest. Thanks a lot.Veena. guruvayur , "jayashree_662001"<jayashree_66 wrote:>> > > Dear Group members,> > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of the > stir she has caused by not responding so far.> > just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i went > through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of > mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed list.> site www.mumbaipolice.org> >

Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She > being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have firm > faith that she is absolutely fine.> > Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had > suggested something similar a long time back and there was some > exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put up > phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are > misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got some > calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.> > nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative to > have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to also > help each other in any possible way. > > however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to a > select few maybe

countrywise/statewise and who actively participate > sometime or the other.> > my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail email> to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total > complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri Vinod > at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.> > This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the local > member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting the > other members know.> > May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.> > humbly,> > jayashree >

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Dear Syamalaji,

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Nice to see you back safe.AS i always beleive The Lord always

Protects his devotees.when we are holding his hand with so much faith

how will he letgo of us!May Lord Guruvayurappan always keep

increasing our faith in him.

I can understand your state of mind as you were a active spectator to

the gory scenes that day. Somehow after this incident i notice that

everyone in mumbai has a brazen, mechanical look.everyone looks dazed

and it appears that everyone is just going thru the motions of life

by doing their routine activities.I myself feel miserable, but I

chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantram to energise my mind positively.

life and limbs of innocents have been lost to the mindless acts of

evil people. we can only pray to Lord Krishna, that there is a

transformation in the hearts of these hardened terrorists.

But it is also our duty to fight evil in whatever way we can. In this

regard I think that Times of India newspaper has taken the right

initiative by drafting a petition, which they have asked citizens to

19th.please make sure that you sign and send it. an even better

service would be getting most of your friends also to do it. Somehow

we mumbaikars, being subjected to one catastrophe after other have

forgotten how to react anymore. as the Times, rightly puts it we have

to ignite the change. right to live peacefully and in harmony is the

birthright of every living being and let us do our bit in ensuring

this.

Humbly,

jayashree

:

>

> Dear Jayashreeji/Veenaji

>

> First of all let me express my apology for not being in touch

for some time and giving you all tension. Thank you once again for

remembering me and caring for me.

>

> To be frank, the incident was so shocking that I was not able to

come out of that fully till now. I travel by the 5.19 Virar local

everyday in the ladies first class compartment. The blast took place

in the very next gent's compartment.

>

> In fact, I had prepared a note on how I started with my

Narayaneeyam class and also giving introduction of my Guru.

However, I could not E-mail the same to the group in view of this

unexpected incident.

>

> I shall be e-mailing the same soon

>

> Dear Jayashreeji ,thank you for the pain you took in logging onto

the site and ensure that myself and family are safe. Even relatives

will not take that much pain.

>

> I shall be in touch by the grace of God

>

> I also fully agree with your suggestion of having a detailed

contact list of members of this group.

>

> With pranams on the Lotus Feet of my Kannan

> Syamala

>

> veeus18 <veeus18 wrote:

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

> I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji about having a

> detailed contact list with select representatives from diffferent

> zones. That way we can ensure members' well being under special

> circumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still

hope

> Shyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest.

> Thanks a lot.

> Veena.

>

> guruvayur , " jayashree_662001 "

> <jayashree_66@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Group members,

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya.

> >

> > I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of

the

> > stir she has caused by not responding so far.

> >

> > just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i

went

> > through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of

> > mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed

list.

> > site www.mumbaipolice.org

> >

> > Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She

> > being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have

firm

> > faith that she is absolutely fine.

> >

> > Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had

> > suggested something similar a long time back and there was some

> > exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put

up

> > phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are

> > misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got

some

> > calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.

> >

> > nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative

to

> > have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to

also

> > help each other in any possible way.

> >

> > however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to

a

> > select few maybe countrywise/statewise and who actively

participate

> > sometime or the other.

> >

> > my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail

email

> > to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total

> > complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri

Vinod

> > at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.

> >

> > This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the

local

> > member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting

the

> > other members know.

> >

> > May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.

> >

> > humbly,

> >

> > jayashree

> >

> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

>

Guest guest

21.7.2006 Dear Jayashreeji Thank you very much for the prompt response. I have yesterday itself signed and forwarded the petition to Times of India. Also I have asked my office colleagues as well as my friends in the train to ensure that they sign and post the same I agree with your comment that somehow we Mumbaikars have forgotten to react as such things have become a part and parcel of our life. At this juncture, the initiative taken by Times of India needs appreciation and we must support them by signing and sending the petition back . I also start chanting my prayers once I step out of my house till I reach office. In office also whenever I get time I read keertans. Once I step out of office in the evening, my

tongue automatically start chanting 108 Hari (a composition of Poojya Poonthanam) Whatever I am today is only HIS blessings and I am sure HE will protect us all Everyday I pray to HIM as under: ENTE KANNA, ENTE KRISHNA, ETHU MATTILUM, ETHU ROOPATHILUM. ETHU NERATHUM, ETU DESATHILUM, VANNU NJANGALE RAKSHICHIDEADAME ENNUM ENNUME NJANGALEKU ORU ASHRAYAM NEE MATHRAM" Now that Ramayan masam started, I had made it a point to write one page " Sree Rama Jayam" everyday. May Lord Krishna take care of us all and give "Sadbuddhi" to all With pranams at HIS Lotus Feet Syamala jayashree_662001 <jayashree_66 wrote: Dear Syamalaji,Om Namo Narayanaya.Nice to see you back safe.AS i always beleive The Lord always Protects his devotees.when we are holding his hand with so much faith how will he letgo of us!May Lord Guruvayurappan always keep increasing our faith in him.I can understand your state of mind as you were a active spectator to the gory scenes that day. Somehow after this incident i notice that everyone in mumbai has a brazen, mechanical look.everyone looks dazed and it appears that everyone is just going thru the motions of life by doing their routine activities.I myself feel

miserable, but I chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantram to energise my mind positively.life and limbs of innocents have been lost to the mindless acts of evil people. we can only pray to Lord Krishna, that there is a transformation in the hearts of these hardened terrorists.But it is also our duty to fight evil in whatever way we can. In this regard I think that Times of India newspaper has taken the right initiative by drafting a petition, which they have asked citizens to sign up and post to them. The ad. has been coming everyday from july 19th.please make sure that you sign and send it. an even better service would be getting most of your friends also to do it. Somehow we mumbaikars, being subjected to one catastrophe after other have forgotten how to react anymore. as the Times, rightly puts it we have to ignite the change. right to live peacefully and in harmony is the birthright of every living being and let

us do our bit in ensuring this.Humbly,jayashree :>> Dear Jayashreeji/Veenaji> > First of all let me express my apology for not being in touch for some time and giving you all tension. Thank you once again for remembering me and caring for me.> > To be frank, the incident was so shocking that I was not able to come out of that fully till now. I travel by the 5.19 Virar local everyday in the ladies first class compartment. The blast took place in the very next gent's compartment. > > In fact, I had prepared a note on how I started with my Narayaneeyam class and also giving introduction of my Guru. However, I could not E-mail the same to the group in view of this unexpected incident. > > I shall be e-mailing the same soon> > Dear Jayashreeji ,thank you for the pain you took in logging onto the site and ensure that myself and

family are safe. Even relatives will not take that much pain.> > I shall be in touch by the grace of God> > I also fully agree with your suggestion of having a detailed contact list of members of this group.> > With pranams on the Lotus Feet of my Kannan> Syamala> > veeus18 <veeus18 wrote:> Om Namo Narayanaya.> I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji about having a> detailed contact list with select representatives from diffferent> zones. That way we can ensure members' well being under special> circumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still hope> Shyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest. > Thanks a lot.> Veena. > > guruvayur , "jayashree_662001"> <jayashree_66@> wrote:>

>> > > > > > Dear Group members,> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > > > I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of the > > stir she has caused by not responding so far.> > > > just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i went > > through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of > > mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed list.> > site www.mumbaipolice.org> > > > Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She > > being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have firm > > faith that she is absolutely fine.> > > > Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had > > suggested something similar a long time back and there was some >

> exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put up > > phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are > > misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got some > > calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.> > > > nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative to > > have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to also > > help each other in any possible way. > > > > however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to a > > select few maybe countrywise/statewise and who actively participate > > sometime or the other.> > > > my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail email> > to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total > >

complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri Vinod > > at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.> > > > This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the local > > member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting the > > other members know.> > > > May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.> > > > humbly,> > > > jayashree > > > > > > > > > > Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.>

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.