IndiaDivine.org

Shyamalaji/ contact list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruvayur Family Members,Wise people like Gopalakrishnaji, Jayashreeji and many of you did the exact same thing that any concerned family member woulddo in such a situation. Thanks to Jayashreeji for her smart initiative of looking up the Mumbailist.Regarding the contact list: we do have a contact list/database as a part of our group. 42 members entered their contact information in the list. However, I understand that keeping contact details in public is not always advisable foreveryone. A private contact list is a good idea. I felt the same when I did not see postings or hear from Induji for a longtime (If anyone knows about her, please let me know; Induji lives in Kadavanthra, Cochin). So, whoever is comfortable with the idea of a CONTACT LIST, please email your address and phone numbers to sunil. I will not share your contact details with anyone except highly TRUSTED & SENIOR membersof our group in important situations (or regional reps when we select them and with your prior permission).

You can also let me know if YOU are interested in being a REGIONAL REP for Guruvayoor Family in your area. Please let me know your suggestions and any questions you may have.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.My detailsSunil Menon,Moderator, guruvayur , www.guruvayoor.comSan Jose, California+1- 408 826 0231(H)guruvayur , "veeus18" <veeus18 wrote:>> Om Namo Narayanaya.> I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji about having a> detailed contact list with select representatives from diffferent> zones. That way we can ensure members' well being under special> circumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still hope> Shyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest. > Thanks a lot.> Veena. > > guruvayur , "jayashree_662001"> jayashree_66@ wrote:> >> > > > > > Dear Group members,> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > > > I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of the > > stir she has caused by not responding so far.> > > > just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i went > > through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of > > mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed list.> > site www.mumbaipolice.org> > > > Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She > > being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have firm > > faith that she is absolutely fine.> > > > Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had > > suggested something similar a long time back and there was some > > exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put up > > phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are > > misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got some > > calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.> > > > nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative to > > have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to also > > help each other in any possible way. > > > > however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to a > > select few maybe countrywise/statewise and who actively participate > > sometime or the other.> > > > my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail email> > to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total > > complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri Vinod > > at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.> > > > This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the local > > member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting the > > other members know.> > > > May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.> > > > humbly,> > > > jayashree > >>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Sunil Menon,

I am really sorry to send this message. I was thinking about your idea of a private contact list for some time.

It is a good idea to have a contact list either private or Public. I will suggest our group members to have an alternate e-mail address such as your own son or daughter who you think will reply if anyone wants to find about your welfare.

Besides Induji I do not find any postings of Krishnanujan for quite some time.

We are a group of over 400 now, but it is a pity to note that only 45 have volunteered to share their identity.

I am sending my daughter's e-mail id usha_c_menon as my alternate e-mail id and if something happens to me first any of our group members can contact her to enquire about my welfare.

I would like our group as a well knit one, like a family. There will always be some differences of opinions and that is natural, but to be part of this Great Guruvayoor Group family itself is a God given gift.

To quote Melpathur

HANTHA BHAGYAM JANANAM

Pizhyakilum Pizhakedakilum Thiruvullam Kaniyuka En Bhagavane

Chandra Sekharan

Guruvayur , "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil wrote:>> Dear Guruvayur Family Members,> > Wise people like Gopalakrishnaji, Jayashreeji and many of you did the> exact same thing that any concerned family member woulddo in such a> situation. Thanks to Jayashreeji for her smart initiative of looking> up the Mumbailist.> > Regarding the contact list: we do have a contact list/database as a part> of our group. 42 members entered their contact information in the list.> However, I understand that keeping contact details in public is not> always advisable foreveryone.> > > A private contact list is a good idea. I felt the same when I did not> see postings or hear from Induji for a longtime (If anyone knows about> her, please let me know; Induji lives in Kadavanthra, Cochin).> > So, whoever is comfortable with the idea of a CONTACT LIST, please email> your address and phone numbers to sunil <sunil I will not share your contact details> with anyone except highly TRUSTED & SENIOR membersof our group in> important situations (or regional reps when we select them and with your prior permission).> > You can also let me know if YOU are interested in being a REGIONAL REP> for Guruvayoor Family in your area.> > > Please let me know your suggestions and any questions you may have.> > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > > > > My details> > Sunil Menon,> > Moderator, guruvayur ,> > > www.guruvayoor.com> > > San Jose, California> > > +1- 408 826 0231(H)> > > > guruvayur , "veeus18" veeus18@ wrote:> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > I think it is an excellent suggestion by Jayashreeji about having a> > detailed contact list with select representatives from diffferent> > zones. That way we can ensure members' well being under special> > circumstances. And thanks for looking up the Mumbailist. I still hope> > Shyamalaji will respond to our mails at the earliest.> > Thanks a lot.> > Veena.> >> > guruvayur , "jayashree_662001"> > jayashree_66@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Group members,> > >> > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > >> > > I think syamalaji, is quite okay and probably not even aware of the> > > stir she has caused by not responding so far.> > >> > > just to be sure that she and her immediate family is okay , i went> > > through the complete list of the dead and injured in the site of> > > mumbai police who deserve all credit for putting up a detailed list.> > > site www.mumbaipolice.org> > >> > > Thank God no one by her name or surname features in the list.She> > > being an ardent devotee of Lord Guruvayurappan, we should have firm> > > faith that she is absolutely fine.> > >> > > Now, regarding Mr.murali's request for a contact list, i too had> > > suggested something similar a long time back and there was some> > > exchanges between members, but I think it is not wise idea to put up> > > phone nos., etc on the web as i feel sometimes the numbers are> > > misused by not genuine members. when i put up my number, i got some> > > calls which was really unrelated to the atmosphere of this group.> > >> > > nevertheless, with the recent happenings, it becomes imperative to> > > have a contact list to know the well being of all members and to> also> > > help each other in any possible way.> > >> > > however the contact list should be accessible/ available only to a> > > select few maybe countrywise/statewise and who actively participate> > > sometime or the other.> > >> > > my suggestion is that everyone send a individual contact detail> email> > > to our moderator shri Sunil Menon and he can pass the total> > > complete/updated list to a designated area member like say shri> Vinod> > > at Banglore, Shri Ganapathy Raman at Bombay etc.> > >> > > This then would spare us the worry of a missing member as the local> > > member would be getting in touch with his/her family and letting the> > > other members know.> > >> > > May Lord Guruvayurappan guide us in this.> > >> > > humbly,> > >> > > jayashree> > >> >>