IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Shyamalaji?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Veenaji First of all let me express my sincere gratitude to Kannan that we are all safe I exremely touched with the caring and anxiety which is clear from the words you have used. To be frank, I am yet to come out of the shock of the fateful incident ( it occured last Tuesday). Although we are all safe, there are people whom I know lost their life in this incident. I have been travelling in the local trains since last 20 years and this is the first time such an incident took place which came as a rude shock. I was in the 5.19 Churchgate Virar local . I got down at Dahisar station. The blast took place between the next station Mirar road and Bhynder One of my friend

Gayathri lost her husband. Infact he never used to travel by this train and always take train after 6.00 PM. On that fateful day he boarded this train as he wanted to reach home early. However, the unwanted happened. He was a thorugh gentleman and very God fearing. I am sure his soul will rest in peace Let us pary that the bereaved family gets curage to withstand the loss of their dear and near ones Also let us pray that such incidents does not happen anywhere . Regards Syamala"Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote: Om Namo Narayana Shyamalaji, a relatively new member of our group, was writing mails and raising questions quite regularly. I just remembered that we haven't seen a mail from Shyamalaji over the past week or so. I remember in her introduction she said that she is from Bombay. I hope everything is okay (which means if you are reading this, you will have to reply :-)). If not I hope you will be able to write soon. Sri Rama Rama Raameti Rame Raame Manorame, Sahasra-naama tat-tulyam Ram naama varaanane. Saying "Rama" just once with all our hearts, is equivalent to reading the sahasranama. Regards. Veena. Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.