IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !! Lets pray as whole to theLord for their well being !!!! Sajeev Kesavan Systems Analyst LG Softwares R & D CampusDM Lab , Woomyon dong,Yangjei, Seoul , South KoreaOff : 0082-107474-4271Resi : 0082-31-707-4272 guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Syamala NairFriday, July 21, 2006 2:54PMSrinivasan PudupakkamCc: Guruvayur group Krishna[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor]Re: Hello Dear Sreenivasanji Nice to receive your mail. I am happy and thankful to LordKrishan that lettle Shreya is recovering well from thesurgery. My God bless her. Yes the 11/7 incident was a shocking oneand Mumbaikars are yet to come out of the shock. Even now hoaxcalls are coming that bomb is kept at some station and passengersare asked to vacate the station and subsequently trains aredelayed. But we have no option as we have no other mode of transport .This is the reason the very next day people were out to work . Howmany days anyone can sit at home? Let us pray that Lord Krishna take care of us all. Take care and God BlessSyamala Srinivasan Pudupakkam<pssrinivas_99 wrote:Dear Syamalaji,Shankram Siva Shankram. OM Sri Guruvaurappa. Om murugaIt was a great joy and relief seeing your email thatyou and your family are safe. I pray to LordGuruvaurappan for your safety and well being. It wasshocking to note the loss of your friend’s husband andmany other innocent lives. We all pray to LordGuruvaurappan for the departed souls and give courageand strength to the families who have lost their dearones. Kindly let me know if I can be of any help toyour friend’s family. I am sure Lord Guruvaurappanwill definetly shower his blessings on his devotees.By the grace of Lord Guruvaurappan and the sincereprayers of our devotees my daughter shreya isrecovering well from her surgery. I am also recitingdaily the few slokams sent by you and others membersof our group. I thank you very much for your prayers.ThanksSrinivasan. Want to be your own boss?Learn how on Small Business. #########################################################

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED

RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED

INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR

DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED.BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENTS

PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUSES AND DEFECTS.IF YOU ARE NOT THE

INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY

E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

##########################################################