Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear madam,

I sincerely pray to Lord Guruvayoorappan and wish you a safe operation

and speedy recovery. Lord Guruvayoorappan will be with you. Dont get

worried. I myself went through 3 major operations during the last 5

years, and every time, I placed the burden on the Lord and went to the

operation theatre. Guruvayoorappan only brought me back every time.

Place your full trust on Him and He will not let us down.

Regards

K.V. Gopalakrishna

Sita N wrote:

Dear Guruvayurappan devotees

I am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.

Would wish all to pray for my speedy recovery

Thank you

krishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane

"ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"

Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

^-^Sita N^-^

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

Guest guest

Jai Sree Krishna Dear Sitaji A warm welcome to the group as I think you are a new member . Please have full faith in Shri Guruvayoorppan and surrender to HIM. He will then do the balance. May the operation be successful and wish you a speedy recovery. Please do write to the group once you recover Always cahnt Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Sincerely SyamalaSita N <aakash_95 wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane"ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah Shrim Sitaji I too pray along with our Guruvayoor family group for your speedy recovery and back to your normal life. Chandra Sekharan Sita N <aakash_95 wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane"ANGER" is just one word

short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Dear Sita

Nothing to Worry. You will be perfectly alright.keep trust in Kannan.Of course my pray always there.

Be in touch,

With LoveSree

Sita N <aakash_95guruvayur Sent: Friday, 28 July, 2006 3:30:20 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] KRISHNA GURUVAYURAPPA

Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane"ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. Krishna Krishna Hare HareSyamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sree Krishna Dear Sitaji A warm welcome to the group as I think you are a new member . Please have full faith in Shri Guruvayoorppan and surrender to HIM. He will then do the balance. May the operation be successful and

wish you a speedy recovery. Please do write to the group once you recover Always cahnt Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Sincerely SyamalaSita N <aakash_95 > wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane"ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^ Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Dear Sitaji,

May Lord Guruvayurappa bless you to recover from all the ilness you have by the way of surgery.

praying intensly, Narayana Narayana...

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 7/28/06, Sita N <aakash_95 wrote:

Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane " ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^

-- Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Dear Sitaji,

I heartily pray Lord Guruvayoorappan for your speedy

recovery and give you all happiness in life.

Om Namo Narayana!!!

Rajan Kinattinkara

--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

> Jai Sree Krishna

>

> Dear Sitaji

>

> A warm welcome to the group as I think you are a

> new member .

>

> Please have full faith in Shri Guruvayoorppan and

> surrender to HIM. He will then do the balance. May

> the operation be successful and wish you a speedy

> recovery. Please do write to the group once you

> recover

>

> Always cahnt

> Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. Krishna Krishna Hare

> Hare

>

> Sincerely

> Syamala

>

> Sita N <aakash_95 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Guruvayurappan devotees

>

> I am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.

>

> Would wish all to pray for my speedy recovery

>

> Thank you

>

> krishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane

>

> " ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

> Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

> ^-^Sita N^-^

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make

> PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Guest guest

Dear Sitaji, Hare Krishna, I pray to Bhagwan for your speedy recovery. Lord Guruvayoorappan will be with you. Rgds, Bindya Suresh Sita N wrote: Dear Guruvayurappan devoteesI am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.Would wish all to pray for my speedy recoveryThank

youkrishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane"ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

Thank you very much for all your prayers.

Guruvayurappan is great and all those who pray to him

get well soon.

My operation was completed successfully on 3rd August

and I have completely recovered and back to office.

Thanks to all once again.

Krishna Guruvayurappa

Lots of Love

Sita

--- " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20 wrote:

> Hare Krishna,

>

> Dear Sita

>

> Nothing to Worry. You will be perfectly alright.keep

> trust in Kannan.Of course my pray always there.

>

> Be in touch,

>

> With Love

> Sree

>

>

>

> Sita N <aakash_95

> guruvayur

> Friday, 28 July, 2006 3:30:20 PM

> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] KRISHNA

> GURUVAYURAPPA

>

>

>

> Dear Guruvayurappan devotees

>

> I am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.

>

> Would wish all to pray for my speedy recovery

>

> Thank you

>

> krishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane

>

> " ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

> Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

> ^-^Sita N^-^

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> __

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

> http://mail.

>

>

>

" ANGER " is just one word short of " DANGER "

Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!

^-^Sita N^-^

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sitaji Happy to know that your operation was successful and you are back . Let us praise His glory. HE is Karunamoorthy Keep in touch Sincerly SyamalaSita N <aakash_95 wrote: Dear AllThank you very much for all your prayers. Guruvayurappan is great and all those who pray to himget well

soon.My operation was completed successfully on 3rd Augustand I have completely recovered and back to office. Thanks to all once again.Krishna GuruvayurappaLots of LoveSita--- "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote:> Hare Krishna,> > Dear Sita> > Nothing to Worry. You will be perfectly alright.keep> trust in Kannan.Of course my pray always there.> > Be in touch,> > With Love> Sree> > > > Sita N <aakash_95 >> guruvayur > Friday, 28 July, 2006 3:30:20 PM> [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] KRISHNA> GURUVAYURAPPA> > > > Dear

Guruvayurappan devotees> > I am undergoing a surgery on Thursday 3 August 2006.> > Would wish all to pray for my speedy recovery> > Thank you> > krishna guruvayurappa rakshikkane> > "ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"> Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!> ^-^Sita N^-^> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________> __> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > http://mail. > > > "ANGER" is just one word short of "DANGER"Be Kool ^ Njoy Life!!!^-^Sita N^-^

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.