IndiaDivine.org

Truly spritual site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To all Our members,

Om Namo Narayanaya,

I do not Know how many of you have experienced what i have experienced after being part of this spiritual group.

sometimes it is almost like telepathy! say, I want to ask some spiritual query but even before i ask , i find the answer in the form of some article or message in the group, already.Really, this has left me wonderstruck most of the times!

I beleive our Lord Guruvayurappan has chosen Shri Sunil, as an instrument to create this site and then allowed other particles like us to converge here to share our spritual yearnings.

In today's busy world people have no time nor inclination to pray or indulge in spiritual discussions and those that do are often treated as some kind of 'mental' people. i have an aunt who delights in participating in the 'narayeenam vayanaas' in kerala.However our other relatives mock her and feel she spends long hours at the temple only to escape housework and to get a free meal from the temple! But I can see the peace on her face and she herself is not at all bothered by whatever anyone says.This also re-affirms my belief that not all can have the 'bhagyam' of knowing and enjoying God.

Centuries ago, people subsisted on satvik food like fruits and milk and gave their whole life in religous pursuits . Today we find that our lifestyles are more food and drink oriented. people will spend hours trying to prepare a 'payasam' or a 'sadia vattom' or in watching cricket/football anxiously but ask them to participate in a satsang or help in organising one they will stare at you as if you are gone mad .Especially when such a request is from a young person. I remember i had gone to the local Gita Press store to purchase 'Tulasi Ramayan'. But seeing so many other books i was delighted and ended up purchasing atleast 25 other books.A friend who had accompanied me and was waiting for me in the car was amazed when i returned and in horror asked me if i was contemplating Sanyas! Throughout our way back home this friend was commentating 'id vattu case thanne'. I replied that spiritualism is intoxicating and addicitive too for some, therefore if it makes me mad, I am only too happy.

Living in a modern world, where you really do not know if you are coming or going, it is a relief to talk to God and to find like minded people to share these spiritual talks.Sometimes the language and sentences used by our members have so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. But despite that, the messages are read and responded with due earnest. WHY ? because the MOST IMPORTANT thing that is happening here IN THIS GROUP is communication of BHAKTI. The purity of thought in the various messages just cannot be mistaken and we surely feel connected to each other though we have not even seen each other.

When I log on to this group now my feelings are similar to that of going to a temple and my heart tells me that this feeling is surely felt by many others also in this group.My devotion to our Lord Guruvayurappan only increases, when I read and Share the numerous views here. MOST IMPORTANT, It has also made me understand that rather than worrying over any worldly issues it is better to read the Bhagwad Gita or The Narayeenyam. This jan and feb I took leave from office to be with my son who was appearing for his SSC exams in march.despite his best efforts at school , he was scoring only between 72- 75 % in the mock tests and prelims. All the while he kept saying that he had to score high as he wanted to go for science. So I was really worried for him as these days you hear of so many suicides amongst teenagers when they score less marks.To go for Science he needed atleast 82-84%. While he agonised on this I kept telling my son, let us work harder and then leave the rest to God. So while he was writing his exam papers i took to reading the Bhagwad Gita and really enjoyed peace. I Prayed to GOD, My son has been a little naughty and also a little lazy, but this is his dream. If You feel it is right for him then please give him a percentage that will allow him to join a science college.

I guess Lord Guruvayurappan has some work designed for my son, as the results are now out and my son has scored 86% and got into the science college that he wanted to go to.

Guruvayurappa, koti, koti, nanni.

May this site prove useful to all and may the number of members keep increasing.

humbly,

Jayashree