IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] One paragraph that explains life !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajanji A very good message indeed. We must be able to accept both sukham and dhukkam in the same spirit. Only the Karuna of God keeps us strength to accept both in the same spirit and keep us going on an on till the last Due to Sincerely Syamala rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayana !!!ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dyingof AIDS which he got due to infected blood he receivedduring a heart surgery in 1983. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one ofwhich conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you forsuch a bad disease"? To this Arthur Ashe replied : The world over 5 crore children start playing tennis,50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learnprofessional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semifinal, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD " Why me ? ". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD " Why me? " .Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u

Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going..... Going..... & Keep GoingMAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!!Rajan Kinattinkara________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Dear Rajanji A very good message indeed. We must be able to accept both sukham and dhukkam in the same spirit. Only the Karuna of God keeps us strength to accept both in the same spirit and keep us going on an on till the last Due to Sincerely Syamala rajan nair <rajan_k_nair2002 wrote: Om Namo Narayana !!!ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dyingof AIDS which he got due to infected blood he receivedduring a heart surgery in 1983. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one ofwhich conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you forsuch a bad disease"? To this Arthur Ashe replied : The world over 5 crore children start playing tennis,50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learnprofessional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semifinal, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD " Why me ? ". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD " Why me? " .Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u

Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going..... Going..... & Keep GoingMAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!!Rajan Kinattinkara________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.