IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] A Million Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Balagopalji I also recite Aditya Hridayam every day morning. If we go in reciting continuously, we can ofcourse by hear it. For those who cannot recite the whole Aditya Hridayam , a samll sloka is also there which I am mentioning below. I am mentioning the same both in Malayalam and English. There might be mistakes in the translation and still if it can be of help to any of our members, I shall be obliged . yÍLkjLwWqLp jSoL jo@ AÌWLqLÍWqLp jSoL jo@ \]ÍLoSe \]hLjÎLpSf jo@ j}zLqjLwWqLp jSoL jo@ SoLzv]jLwWqLp jSoL jo@ wLÍLp yTo|Lp qTNhqLp SZLqLp WLÍ]ofLU WLÍ]qPkLpSf jo@ òLvq^UYoL\Lq|pSf jo@ ShvLp v]RRw~W yLƒ]SeSf jo@ yf~NkiLjLp j]f|LpSf jo@ yf|y~qQkLp j]f|U jSoL jo SANTHAPA NASA KARAYA NAMO NAMA ANDHAKARANTHA KARAYA NAMO NAMA CHINTHAMANE CHIDANANDAYETYE NAMA NEEHARA NASA KARAYA NAMO NAMA MOHAVINASHA KARAYA NAMO NAMA SHANTAYA SOUMYAYA ROUDRAYA GHORAYA KANTHIMATHAM KANTHI ROOPAYATHE NAMA STHAVARA JANGAMACHARYAYETHE NAMA DEVAYA VISHWYAKA SAKSHINETHE NAMA SATHWAPRADHANAYA NITYAATHE NAMA SATHYASWAROOPAYA NITYAM NAMO NAMA Sincerely Syamalabalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMI remember, sometime back, probably a year or so agoone member had posted 'Aditya Hridayam'. There was afew others followed it up with more on it.Since I found it interesting I spoke about it to mywife Uma. She recollected the book in our collectionand took it out soon.I found it interesting and read it on and off.Now the whole sloka is by heart. What an incredibleprayer!!It is the prayer to Sun God taught by sage Agasthya toSree Rama, who sang this three times and went aheadand won over Ravana.Hope those of you who are not familiar with it cangive a try.This is just one among the

smaller benefits I accruedfrom participating in this group.Thanks a million to the Group.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Thank you Syamalaji for sending the small sloka, I will try to recite the same every day in the morning. Geetha NairSyamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Dear Balagopalji I also recite Aditya Hridayam every day morning. If we go in reciting continuously, we can ofcourse by hear it. For those who cannot recite the whole Aditya Hridayam , a samll sloka is also there which I

am mentioning below. I am mentioning the same both in Malayalam and English. There might be mistakes in the translation and still if it can be of help to any of our members, I shall be obliged . yÍLkjLwWqLp jSoL jo@ AÌWLqLÍWqLp jSoL jo@ \]ÍLoSe \]hLjÎLpSf jo@ j}zLqjLwWqLp jSoL jo@ SoLzv]jLwWqLp jSoL jo@ wLÍLp yTo|Lp qTNhqLp SZLqLp WLÍ]ofLU WLÍ]qPkLpSf jo@ òLvq^UYoL\Lq|pSf jo@ ShvLp v]RRw~W yLƒ]SeSf jo@ yf~NkiLjLp j]f|LpSf jo@ yf|y~qQkLp j]f|U jSoL jo SANTHAPA NASA KARAYA NAMO NAMA ANDHAKARANTHA KARAYA NAMO NAMA CHINTHAMANE CHIDANANDAYETYE NAMA NEEHARA NASA KARAYA NAMO NAMA MOHAVINASHA KARAYA NAMO NAMA SHANTAYA SOUMYAYA ROUDRAYA GHORAYA KANTHIMATHAM KANTHI ROOPAYATHE NAMA STHAVARA JANGAMACHARYAYETHE NAMA DEVAYA VISHWYAKA SAKSHINETHE NAMA SATHWAPRADHANAYA NITYAATHE NAMA SATHYASWAROOPAYA NITYAM NAMO NAMA Sincerely Syamalabalagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: HARI AUMI remember, sometime back, probably a year or so agoone member had posted 'Aditya Hridayam'. There was afew others followed it up with more on it.Since I found it interesting I spoke about it to mywife Uma. She recollected the book in our collectionand took it out soon.I found it

interesting and read it on and off.Now the whole sloka is by heart. What an incredibleprayer!!It is the prayer to Sun God taught by sage Agasthya toSree Rama, who sang this three times and went aheadand won over Ravana.Hope those of you who are not familiar with it cangive a try.This is just one among the smaller benefits I accruedfrom participating in this group.Thanks a million to the Group.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA ________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers./ See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out. Geetha Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers