IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Just thinking.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ganapathyji A really touching article. I would like to say a few lines on this and if I am wrong, please correct me . The young executive in this article is definitely a God fearing gentleman and that is why he could take this incident as an eye opener and consider the same as a whisper of God. For common people like us, we cannot see HIM with our naked eyes, but HE always gives signals to us when we are wrong and I think this is called indusion. Normally peoplel say "does his conscious not prick" when he did something wrong. I think this conscious itself is GOD. But many give a deaf ear to this signal of God and end up commiting wrong things which give trouble to the entire mankind. "If only we could hear HIS whisper", But for this as detailed in earlier articles of

Ganapathyji , Gopalakrishnanji etc., one has to continuously chant HIS name which will purify the mind which in turn will teach him to love everyone and stop doing anything which willl harm others as harming others is equal to hurting God Himself. According to me, another lesson we should learn from this is ' ensure that whatever we do for our pleasure does not end up as sorrow for others". Sincerely SyamalaGANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 wrote: I hv read this somewhere and it is an interesting thing,I feel. A young and successful executive was travelling down a neighbourhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar.He was watchng for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down.While he was thinking he saw something As his car passed no children appeared.Instead a brick smashed into the Jag's side door.He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag to the spot from where the brick had been thrown.The angry driver then jumped out of the car,grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car shouting 'what was that all about and who are you?Just what the heck are you doing?That is a new car and the brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money and why did you do it?he abused the child. The young boy was apolegetic and said sorry and in a pathetic voice told that he cld not find any means of stopping carspassing and hence I threw the brick on yours and with tears dripping down his face and off his chin pointed out a spot just around a parked car."It is my brother,he said who rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheel chair and I could not lift him up alone".Now sobbing the boy asked the stunned executive 'would you please help me get him back into his wheel chair as I feel he is hurt and is too heavy for me to lifthim up'. Moved beyond words ,he hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheel chair ,then took out a linen kerchief and dabbed the fresh scrapes and cuts.A quick look told him everything was ok."Thank you and God bless you", the grateful child told the stranger.Too shook up for words the man simply watched the boy push the wheel chair bound brother down the side walk towards their home. It was a long slow walk for the man to back to the jaguar.The damage was very noticeable but he never bothered to repair the dented side door.He kept the dent there to remind him of this message.'Don't go thru life so fast that someone who has to throw a brick at you to get your attention'.God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts.Sometimes we don't hv time to listen He has to throw a brick at us.It is our choice to listen or not.God did not provide days without pain. laughter without sorrow,sun witrhout rain but He did promise strength for the day,comfort for the tears and light for the way.If God bring one to it He will bring him thru it.So in life we hv to face happiness,miseries,illness,financial and other problems as the same are part of the

Nature and one shuld hv the courage , conviction,will to enconter all the things and never get oneself unduly elated by successes and miserably dejected due to failures when they encounter as all are in the form of a cycle and one who enjoys today may find himself in penury tomorrow and one who is in misery may find himself that all his problems are miraculously solved.So keeping the mind in equanimity is the best solution for all the illness we face and we shuld never expect that God will always come to our rescue as the same is not His mission but for an ardent bhaktha He will surely bless him to bear the problems and for the ego centred gay people will meet their own fate one day or other.In life which is unpredictable of what will happen tomorrow leaveevrything to His wll and whatever happens good or bad that is also His will.When we devlop such a mental set up there won't be any upsets inlife in failures

and elation on successes.Simple theory but somewhat difficult to follow and the same requires great mental strength. It is natural when one goes for interviews,writing exams,when some relatives or onesef undergoes some operations when the child does not come from school at the right time and thelist can be endless we always face tension and that can't be avoided and high philosophy won't go to our head at that time and naturally we hv the means of praying only.Whatever we may read in scriptures won't come to our help at that time when we face certain calamitous situations. That is the human nature.Even during the blasts that happened recently in Mumbai how people wouldhv suffered of not seeing their dear and near ones.So in philosophy we can say so many things and quote from scriptures btinreal life the same is difficult to follow except thru prayers though the anxiety

will be there the same will act a soothing balm for the otherwise troubled mind. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Exactly said the right thing. God will always gives the signal.it it is Pure and Good mind can Hear,Listen and talk.

With Love,

Sree

Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunathguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 8 August, 2006 1:55:57 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Just thinking.

Dear Shri Ganapathyji

A really touching article. I would like to say a few lines on this and if I am wrong, please correct me .

The young executive in this article is definitely a God fearing gentleman and that is why he could take this incident as an eye opener and consider the same as a whisper of God. For common people like us, we cannot see HIM with our naked eyes, but HE always gives signals to us when we are wrong and I think this is called indusion. Normally peoplel say "does his conscious not prick" when he did something wrong. I think this conscious itself is GOD. But many give a deaf ear to this signal of God and end up commiting wrong things which give trouble to the entire mankind. "If only we could hear HIS whisper", But for this as detailed in earlier articles of Ganapathyji , Gopalakrishnanji etc., one has to continuously chant HIS name which will purify the mind which in turn will teach him to love

everyone and stop doing anything which willl harm others as harming others is equal to hurting God Himself.

According to me, another lesson we should learn from this is ' ensure that whatever we do for our pleasure does not end up as sorrow for others".

Sincerely

SyamalaGANAPATHY RAMAN <agraman62 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

I hv read this somewhere and it is an interesting thing,I feel.

A young and successful executive was travelling down a neighbourhood street,

going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar.He was watchng for kids darting out from

between parked cars and slowed down.While he was thinking he saw something

As his car passed no children appeared.Instead a brick smashed into the Jag's

side door.He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag to the spot from where the brick had been thrown.The angry driver then jumped out of the car,grabbed

the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car shouting 'what was that

all about and who are you?Just what the heck are you doing?That is a new car and the brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money and why did you do it?he

abused the child.

The young boy was apolegetic and said sorry and in a pathetic voice told that he cld not find any means of stopping carspassing and hence I threw the brick on yours and with tears dripping down his face and off his chin pointed

out a spot just around a parked car."It is my brother,he said who rolled off the

curb and fell out of his wheel chair and I could not lift him up alone".Now sobbing the boy asked the stunned executive 'would you please help me get him back

into his wheel chair as I feel he is hurt and is too heavy for me to lifthim up'.

Moved beyond words ,he hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheel chair ,then took out a linen kerchief and dabbed the fresh scrapes

and cuts.A quick look told him everything was ok."Thank you and God bless you", the grateful child told the stranger.Too shook up for words the man simply

watched the boy push the wheel chair bound brother down the side walk towards

their home.

It was a long slow walk for the man to back to the jaguar.The damage was very noticeable but he never bothered to repair the dented side door.He kept the dent

there to remind him of this message.'Don' t go thru life so fast that someone who

has to throw a brick at you to get your attention'.God whispers in our souls and

speaks to our hearts.Sometimes we don't hv time to listen He has to throw a brick at us.It is our choice to listen or not.God did not provide days without pain.

laughter without sorrow,sun witrhout rain but He did promise strength for the day,comfort for the tears and light for the way.If God bring one to it He will bring

him thru it.So in life we hv to face happiness,miseries, illness,financia l and other problems as the same are part of the Nature and one shuld hv the courage ,

conviction,will to enconter all the things and never get oneself unduly elated by

successes and miserably dejected due to failures when they encounter as all are in the form of a cycle and one who enjoys today may find himself in penury tomorrow and one who is in misery may find himself that all his problems are miraculously solved.So keeping the mind in equanimity is the best solution for all the illness we face and we shuld never expect that God will

always come to our rescue as the same is not His mission but for an ardent bhaktha He will surely bless him to bear the problems and for the ego centred

gay people will meet their own fate one day or other.In life which is unpredictable

of what will happen tomorrow leaveevrything to His wll and whatever happens good or bad that is also His will.When we devlop such a mental set up there won't be any upsets inlife in failures and elation on successes.Simple theory but

somewhat difficult to follow and the same requires great mental strength.

It is natural when one goes for interviews,writing exams,when some relatives or

onesef undergoes some operations when the child does not come from school at the right time and thelist can be endless we always face tension and that can't be avoided and high philosophy won't go to our head at that time and naturally we hv the means of praying only.Whatever we may read in scriptures

won't come to our help at that time when we face certain calamitous situations.

That is the human nature.Even during the blasts that happened recently in Mumbai how people wouldhv suffered of not seeing their dear and near ones.So in philosophy we can say so many things and quote from

scriptures btinreal life the same is difficult to follow except thru prayers though the anxiety will be there the same will act a soothing balm for the otherwise troubled mind.

Heres a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.