IndiaDivine.org

Hari Om

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 years later...

Namaste!

As suggested by Sastriji I am attaching a PDF file. It contains two mantras one for Dhanvantari and the other for Sudarsanam.

Hari Om!

Chith Puram

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:11 AM, S.N. Sastri <sn.sastri wrote:

Dear Savitriji,

It will be better if you give the mantra in Malayalam script as pdf text as an attachment so that the words are clear to every one.

S.N.Sastri

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Dear Rethyji,

Not as a correction, but as a clarification, I want to point out that it is " sarva aamaya " and when it is read as one word it should be " sarvaamaya " , that means long " aa " . Otherwise it will become sarva maya. Then " vinaashaaya " is the correct word. I think it is " Thrailokya naathaaya " . When we write Sanskrit in English, it is very hard to get the right pronunciation. I tried to write below exactly the way we pronounce. Hope this will help you. I have used two dots or colon instead of letter " h " for visargam.

Sarojaji, KVGji and Sastriji, please correct if I am wrong.

Om Namo Bhagawathe VaasudevaayaDhanwantharaye Amrita Kalasha HasthaayaSarvaamaya Vinaashaaya, Thrailokya NaathaayaSree Mahaa Vishnave Nama:

Regards and prayers

Savitri

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 2:30 AM, rethymurali <rethy.m wrote:

Dear all......sorry for the late querry about 'koottaprarthana'.now only i could read Savitriji's and Ramgopal varma's mail to chant " dhanwanthari mantham " on 20th. thank you very much. hope those lines are :-

" om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya dhanvanthrayeamritha kalasa hasthayasarvamaya vinasanyathrilokya nathayaSri maha vishnave namaha " .Savitriji please correct me if im wrong.