IndiaDivine.org

Ramayanamasam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

With due respect to all, I want to thank Dr. Sukumar forcompleting my Ramayanam reading that too in this Karkidaka masam. I am yet to complete the Utharakandam as the printed weblokam page is not available and can only listen to the melodious alapanam by Dr. Sukumar. I want to touch your feetphysically for blessings but unable to do so and hence doing the same mentally. Please accept my pranamams. You, and the editorial board must be busy with the next edition of Navaneetham which I am eagerly looking forward to as Chingamasam is famous for all good things Thanks to Sunil for quelling the

discussion about Bhakthi yoga. How aptly you said that " all are right". If I were the moderator, I do not know what will be my response. I am sure all will agree that we have a good, sensible moderator to lead us forward in our quest to get salvation. I am looking forward for the second part about Gothra from you. Group discussion is great and that will throw some light and understanding for ignorant people like me. But not finger pointing. Bhakthi is good. Blind Bhakthi I do not know. Let us not fall into the category of the four blind people trying to define the ELEPHANT. Here I mean GOD. I do not know whether I am a vaishnava or any other sect. But I know I am a human with all limitations. I have heard THAAN PAATHI - DEIVAM PAATHI. If we do our half rightly, GOD will help us to reap the full result if we are lucky. But at least we will have satisfaction that we did our part. Naama japa or Likhitha Namajapa, is only a push

for the LIFE BOAT to cross the Samsara sagaram. To navigate the boat we not only need the skill to keep it aloft but more for moving the same to the shore. We need help from the nature that is GOD. We all learn from our own parents first and their teachings lead us to the great future. In turn be a good parent to the next generation. Finally I was told that Lord Guruvayoorappan was more pleased with the BHAKTHI of Poonthanam than the VIBHAKTHI of Bhattathiri. I like to hear and recite Jnanapana more often as it is very simple and easy to understand. But for those who want to go deep into, there are plenty of slokas to quote. onnu kondaRiyeNam randinte phalaphalam etc. Is it about Advaitha or Dwaitha?? Oh I do not want to reopen again. Looking forward for the next issue of Navaneetham Pizhayakilum, Pizhakedakilum Thiruvullam Kaniyuka En Bhagavane. Chandra Sekharan Menon