Guest guest

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Pls find attached the photo of my uncle who is missing

since last August. All our efforts to find out him

failed. We informed Police, shown his picture in TV

etc.

I am using this Guruvayoor group email ID for tracing

out him becuase the Devotees from all over India are

using this e mail group facility as a " Sath Sangh " .

Hence I kindly request all of you to forward this mail

to your friends/relatives.

Hari Renganathan

Aniyal Madhom

Edavanakkad PO

Ernakulam

Kerala Ph. 09446484589

________

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

http://in.answers./

Hare Krishna,

Dear Hari,

I can feel the pain which your fly is going through when such things happen. May God give your fly the mental strength to bear the vacuum. there is only one way I can support you as our Kannan (Guruvayoorappan) gives me an ability of some kind of future prediction. Iam not a very learned master on it. But my prediction( Touch wood of God) till now not went wrong.

If you can believe me contact me separately because (through group Iam not sure whether it is allowed). I need from you ( In your case your Aunti (Uncle's wife) should give)only a Number but there is some procedure to be followed strictly before giving me the same. I do not want any of your details.you will get the result about your problem whether Yes or No.

Pray Kannan with your full heart and gives me the replay if you are ready. From here (Malaysia) I can see you here. you may wonder how? even I also can not answer the same.Pl contact me on mail.

My address is given below.

Sreedhar Nair

sreepal20

0060-16 3748378

Alternate E-mail ID : cpsreedhar (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com

With Love,

Sree

----- Original Message --aniyal madhom <aniyalmadhomguruvayur Sent: Wednesday, 9 August, 2006 10:38:05 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Pls help me to find out my Uncle

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayaPls find attached the photo of my uncle who is missingsince last August. All our efforts to find out himfailed. We informed Police, shown his picture in TVetc. I am using this Guruvayoor group email ID for tracingout him becuase the Devotees from all over India areusing this e mail group facility as a " Sath Sangh".Hence I kindly request all of you to forward this mailto your friends/relatives. Hari RenganathanAniyal MadhomEdavanakkad POErnakulamKerala Ph. 09446484589____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

This sounds like a deviation from the real purpose of surrender to Krshna. Hope I am not offending Sreedhar Nair. Hare Krshna. Jayachandra Kaimal."sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Dear Hari, I can feel the pain which your fly is going through when such things happen. May God give your fly the mental strength to bear the vacuum. there is only one way I can support you as our Kannan (Guruvayoorappan) gives me an ability of some kind of future prediction. Iam not a very learned master on it. But my prediction( Touch wood of God) till now not went wrong. If you can believe me contact me separately because (through group Iam not sure whether it is allowed). I need from you ( In

your case your Aunti (Uncle's wife) should give)only a Number but there is some procedure to be followed strictly before giving me the same. I do not want any of your details.you will get the result about your problem whether Yes or No. Pray Kannan with your full heart and gives me the replay if you are ready. From here (Malaysia) I can see you here. you may wonder how? even I also can not answer the same.Pl contact me on mail. My address is given below. Sreedhar Nair sreepal20 0060-16 3748378 Alternate E-mail ID : cpsreedhar (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com With Love, Sree ----- Original Message --aniyal madhom <aniyalmadhom (AT) (DOT) co.in>guruvayur Sent: Wednesday, 9 August, 2006 10:38:05 PMRe:

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Pls help me to find out my Uncle Ohm Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayaPls find attached the photo of my uncle who is missingsince last August. All our efforts to find out himfailed. We informed Police, shown his picture in TVetc. I am using this Guruvayoor group email ID for tracingout him becuase the Devotees from all over India areusing this e mail group facility as a " Sath Sangh".Hence I kindly request all of you to forward this mailto your friends/relatives. Hari RenganathanAniyal MadhomEdavanakkad POErnakulamKerala Ph. 09446484589____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Hare Krishna,

Dear Kaimal Bhai,

Of course you have not Offended me. What you have said is exactly right.Our Ultimate Goal is to surrender to Krishna.

Certain things is very Difficult to explain and elaborate in to details.Iam nothing just a small creature. Rest leave it to God's feet.

With Love,

Sree

jayachandra kaimal <jckaimalguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 10 August, 2006 11:02:26 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Pls help me to find out my Uncle

This sounds like a deviation from the real purpose of surrender to Krshna.

Hope I am not offending Sreedhar Nair.

Hare Krshna.

Jayachandra Kaimal."sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote:

Hare Krishna,

Dear Hari,

I can feel the pain which your fly is going through when such things happen. May God give your fly the mental strength to bear the vacuum. there is only one way I can support you as our Kannan (Guruvayoorappan) gives me an ability of some kind of future prediction. Iam not a very learned master on it. But my prediction( Touch wood of God) till now not went wrong.

If you can believe me contact me separately because (through group Iam not sure whether it is allowed). I need from you ( In your case your Aunti (Uncle's wife) should give)only a Number but there is some procedure to be followed strictly before giving me the same. I do not want any of your details.you will get the result about your problem whether Yes or No.

Pray Kannan with your full heart and gives me the replay if you are ready. From here (Malaysia) I can see you here. you may wonder how? even I also can not answer the same.Pl contact me on mail.

My address is given below.

Sreedhar Nair

sreepal20

0060-16 3748378

Alternate E-mail ID : cpsreedhar@rediffma il.com

With Love,

Sree

----- Original Message --aniyal madhom <aniyalmadhom@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 9 August, 2006 10:38:05 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Pls help me to find out my Uncle

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe VasudevayaPls find attached the photo of my uncle who is missingsince last August. All our efforts to find out himfailed. We informed Police, shown his picture in TVetc. I am using this Guruvayoor group email ID for tracingout him becuase the Devotees from all over India areusing this e mail group facility as a " Sath Sangh".Hence I kindly request all of you to forward this mailto your friends/relatives. Hari RenganathanAniyal MadhomEdavanakkad POErnakulamKerala Ph. 09446484589____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something newhttp://in.answers. /

Heres a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers