IndiaDivine.org

A Poem praising our Lord !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !!! I wrote a poetry below to express that the world and universe and mylife in generations is not enough to praise Lord Krishna, and still my Lord youshow so much of grace to your devotees.I thought I'll share it withyou Happy Janmastami !!! Wish you a very very Happy Janmashtami !!!Wish you a very very Happy Janmashtami !!!Wish you a very very Happy Janmashtami !!! Om Kesavayah Namah !!!Words to carve you inpoetry, Paper We dont find any to reach our Lord Krishna's heartThe wholesomecompleteness of the paper of clouds,Oh Krishna is not enough to startPen to carve you inwords, Ink We dont find any to reach our Lord Vasudeva's heartBluish ink filledin the skies,Oh Vrindavan Dhama is still not enough to startOm Narayanaya Namah !!!Feelings to expressyou in love,tears We dont find any to reach our Sri Radha Krishna's heartRivers completefilled with pain of tears,Oh Booloka vasi is not enough to startHappiness to fillyour heart in joy,innocence We dont find any to reach our Lord Kesavaya's heartInnocent children'smorning prayers in thousands ,Oh Mathura dhama is still not enough to startOm Madhavaya Namah !!!Wishes to have onlyyou around us,prayers We dont find any to reach our Lord Narayana's heartTelling your mantrawith complete darkness around,Oh Krishna is not enough to startShower to bathe youin droplets of care,emotions We dont find any to reach our Lord Govindaya's heart Water falls ofocean in whole filled with our love,Oh Navadvipa dhama is still not enough to startOm Govindaya Namah !!!To use every moment tofill our hearts with you,seconds We dont find any to reach our Sri Krishna's heartMillion'thmultiples of the nano seconds,Oh Krishna is not enough to startCoolness to keepour hearts filled with you,chillness We dont find any to reach our Lord Hari's heartAll chillness ofthe morning born dewdrops,Oh Jaganatha Puri Dhama is still not enough to startOm Visnave Namah !!!Feelings to expressour purity of love ,heart beats We dont find any to reach our Godhead Krishna's heartHeartbeats of allthe molecules in millions that live ,Oh Krishna is not enough to startAs I see thesparkling beauty in your eyes,words We dont find any to reach our Lord Vishnu's heartThe wholesomeuniverse and galaxies in your eyes,Oh Sri Vasudeva is still not enough to startOm Madhusudanaya Namah !!!Days to keeps praisingyou my Lord,life We dont find any to reach our Sri Sri Hare Hari's heartGenerationstogether in multiples if We live,Oh Sri Govinda is still not enough to startMinds to only keepthinking of you our Lord,Silence We dont find any to reach our Lord Sri Madhusudana's heartFar ahead theloneliness in the depth of the forest,Oh Madhana Mohana is not enough to startOm Trivekarmaya Namah !!!Rememberances of onlyyou our Gopala,Words We dont find any to reach our Sri Giridhari's heartMillions ofMillions of words praising " Hare Krishna " till our last breath,Oh Yadava is not enough to startSweetness of themorning prayers,Sun rises We dont find any to reach our Lord Hare Gopinatha's heartGenerationstogether of the beautiful mornings,Oh Narayana is still not enough to startOm Vamanaya Namah !!!Oh Lord,When I findeverything as so little, for me to thing of starting to praise you in happinessAs you are the King of the Kings of the Kings of the seas and lands and the skies As I standwondering how to praise you farther than the landscape, deeper than theocean,higher than the skiesHare Jaya SrilaPrabhupada you filled my eyes in joy,showing me the way to praise the Lord inhappiness with the littlethat I could,and still the Lord of the Lord of the Heavens accepts sohappily.Hare Krishna !!!Om Sridharaya Namah !!! Om Hrsi KesayaNamah !!! Om Padmanabhaya Namah !!! Om Damodaraya Namah !!! Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareOm NamoBhagavathe VasudevayaNamah !!! Om Namo Narayanaya Namah!!! Hare Krishna !!! Yoursever humble servant of the servants of the servants,Sajeev #########################################################

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED

RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED

INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE OR

DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED.BEFORE OPENING ANY ATTACHMENTS

PLEASE CHECK FOR VIRUSES AND DEFECTS.IF YOU ARE NOT THE

INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY

E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

##########################################################