IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] worth watching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes Upama,Swami's Geethayagnam programme is worth watching.He explains geetha in a simple and interesting way. even though im not in Kerala,i make sure that i watch that programme whenever i visit my home. Best rgds, sunita nair"Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote: Namasthe, Hi all, There is Geethayagnam by Swami Santheep Chaithanya on DD Malayalam everyday at 9.30 PM.Start watching,its really intresting. Rgds, Upamamenon. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

is this cd available?"Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote: Namasthe, Hi all, There is Geethayagnam by Swami Santheep Chaithanya on DD Malayalam everyday at 9.30 PM.Start watching,its really intresting. Rgds, Upamamenon. Here's a new way to find what

you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Please watch that program in Doordarshan, at 9.30pm at the end of the program, they give address for communication, even mail Id of Swami is given we can note it down & contact them to purchase those CDs ... Radhe Shyam!... Arunbpmohandas das <bpmohan> wrote: is this cd available?"Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote: Namasthe, Hi all, There is Geethayagnam by Swami Santheep Chaithanya on DD Malayalam everyday at 9.30 PM.Start watching,its really intresting. Rgds, Upamamenon. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.