IndiaDivine.org

This is the bad time for Hindus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sree Krishna Jai Gurvayoorappa. Hi As Mrs. Vintha said we have to be careful of the Govt moves.See all the the money comming to the temple as offerings and all that is going to devaswam board and then to the Govt. from there it wil be devided to different departments for development of our nation.Our Currepted Politicians and leaders share it and puting it in to their pockets. Devaswam Board is helping the renovation of old temples. I would like to quote my experiance. There is a temple Named " Palakkal Durga Devi temple" (Ramanattukara,Calicut,Kerala )which is near my house.it is very old temple and the conditions were really bad . we requested the help of Guruvayur Devaswam Board . At that time Devaswam Board Accepted the request and sanctioned Rs-2000/- Which was not sufficiant to meet the labour wages of one

day's work.And then all the devotees took a decision to collect the money by issuing coupens etc.At last the renovation work is finished the total expenses was near about Rs-1000000/-(10 Lakh). The labours who worked for the temple reduced their wages during that time.And lot of people worked without expecting any remmunaration. After the complition of the work Our devaswam board came to took over the temple.Because after renovation the earnings of the temple were increased and lot of people were started to visit that temple.Then the devotees came under one roof and protested that move.And we succeded in that.Now a working Committe has been formed and it is taking care of that temple. I think this will help u to assess the sincerity of the Devaswam Board . Gopa Kumar Nair.(GOP_GOD @)

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.