IndiaDivine.org

Nama Japangal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah I am attaching 2 files one is Anjanasreedhara which I have not seen or I might have missed its posting by some members earlier. Here the author starts the first letter of each line with anjanam i.e. vowels of malayalam. Similarly there is NA MA SI VA YA MA-dhiyakum aksharangal etc. praising Lord Siva. The second file naraayaNa namah is my own work with each line of the main body start with NA RA YA NA NA MA Those who cannot read malayalam fonts here is the english version of the same naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa namah naamangaL cholluvaan EReyunTenkilum raamanaamamathil agrajanaakilum yamadoothar vanniTumaa divyaveLayilee Namayee naamam cholluvinevarum navadvaragopuramaayoree kshethrathil maRayaathirikkaNe eenaamameppozhum naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa naaraayaNa namah + I heard once this word navadvaragopuram from swamy Chidrupanandaji describing our human body. On the eve of Vinayaka chathurthi praying Lord Vigneswara to bless all members of this forum. Induji thanks for varieties of KozhukkattakaL Pizhayaakilum pizhakedakilum thiruvullam kaniyuka Bhagavane Ohm Narayaana namah Chandra sekharan Menon