IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Onam - Our Malayalees Own Festival

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Dear KK Bhai,

Wonderful Pictures. Wishing Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. May Kannan Bless you in all way.

With Love,

Sree

KEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibaiguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 27 August, 2006 7:55:00 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Onam - Our Malayalees Own Festival

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo NarrayanayaDear All,Today is attham. Only nine days more to Thiruvaonam.Its our malayalees festival time. Where ever there isa malayalee, they will celebrate Onam. In Bahrain (middle east) most of the clubs andassociations are celebrating Onam.For me Vishagham the forth day of Ona Pookalam is myBirthday. We are celebrating our birthdays on theBirth Star itself.This year one of my relative is delivered, so I cantgo to temple on that day. But to praying toGuruvayoorappan to protect us. I know he will protecthis devotees."Bhagavanea, Bhaktha Valsala, Karunya Sindhoo...Katthu Rakshikknea. ...."Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo NarrayanayaKeerhi Kumar Bahrain____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Keerthiji Here is wishing you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAY KANNAN'S BLESSINGS are always with you and your family. Doesn't matter if you are not able to go to temple. I have heard that if a true bhakta or bhaktan of Kannan who has all the desire to go to temple for his darshan, but could not do so due to cirumstances, Kannan will come to him. You are an ardent Bhakta of Kannan. So don't worry .Go on chanting his name. That is all. Once again wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the day Sinerely Syamala KEERTHI KUMAR V MENON <keerthibai wrote: Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo NarrayanayaDear All,Today is attham. Only nine days more to Thiruvaonam.Its our malayalees festival time. Where ever there isa malayalee, they will celebrate Onam. In Bahrain (middle east) most of the clubs andassociations are celebrating Onam.For me Vishagham the forth day of Ona Pookalam is myBirthday. We are celebrating our birthdays on theBirth Star itself.This year one of my relative is delivered, so I cantgo to temple on that day. But to praying toGuruvayoorappan to protect us. I know he will protecthis devotees."Bhagavanea, Bhaktha Valsala, Karunya Sindhoo...Katthu Rakshikknea....."Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya; Ohm Namo

NarrayanayaKeerhi Kumar Bahrain

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.