IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Help to save our earth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sreedharji What a wonderful presentation by Shri Abdul Kalamji. Thank you very much for passing on this to the group. Yes nobody realise the need to save the enviornment. We just ignore the signals we get. If we do not take concrete steps, there is no doubt by 2070, the facts mentioned in the presentation will become reality. For our carelessness, coming generation will have to pay heavily. I am passing on this presentation to as many as possible . Let us hope this will create some kind of awareness among people about the need to protect our enviornment and subsequently our MOTHER EARTH. Sincerely Syamala "sreedhar c.p"

<sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Help to save our own earth ..... With Love, Sree

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Dear Sreedharbai, Thanks for the "show" by our President . 2070 may be too early but it is an eye opener for all humans to pay attention to "Save the Nature". I had raised a point in one of my earlier postings in our frum that instead of relying the Nuclear power - which is cheap now but the Nuclear waste will be a curse for the future generation- we should pay more attention towards and protect the Nature that will give us all that we need not only for the current but for the future generations also. As Syamala Nair said let us forward this to few "other" circle of friends and share this "knowledge" among all. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, Help

to save our own earth ..... With Love, Sree

Hare Krishna,

Dear C.S Bhai,

Tks for remainding another big issue which the modern science is facing. Ofcourse will share among all.

With Love,

Sree

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002guruvayur Sent: Monday, 28 August, 2006 7:28:35 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Help to save our earth

Dear Sreedharbai,

Thanks for the "show" by our President . 2070 may be too early but it is an eye opener for all humans to pay attention to "Save the Nature". I had raised a point in one of my earlier postings in our frum that instead of relying the Nuclear power - which is cheap now but the Nuclear waste will be a curse for the future generation- we should pay more attention towards and protect the Nature that will give us all that we need not only for the current but for the future generations also.

As Syamala Nair said let us forward this to few "other" circle of friends and share this "knowledge" among all.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote:

Hare Krishna,

Help to save our own earth .....

With Love,

Sree