IndiaDivine.org

Udayasthamana puja-white paper - Action Plan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear K.V.Jee and other devotees,

Excellent idea indeed. It would be great if some of our group members could meet Devaswom board members and talk to them in person.

Unfortunately, many of us living far from Guruvayoor will not be able to do it. However, I request those members who could visit Guruvayoor or talk to the Board as Goapalakrishnaji suggested. Please get in touch with Goapalakrishnaji and Balagopal for the plan of action.

More than any lengthy speeches, propaganda or political finger pointing; what we need is action - our duty based on Dharma and our love for Krishna.

"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana"

Meaning: Gita suggests us to do our duty and be detached from its outcome. 2:47 SRIMAD BHAGVAD GITA

I request Goapalakrishnaji and other respected members to guide all of us in this matter.

Om Namo Narayanya:

Sunil.

Dear all,Radhe Krishna!Ideas all well-taken by me and we are proceeding in the right direction. But I wish a representative group meets each one of the members of the Devaswom Board separately and try to convince each one of them before presenting a paper or meeting the President of the Board. What I mean to say is that there should be sufficient lobbying before presenting the actual paper.Love to all Guruvayoor Bhaktas,K.V. Gopalakrishna